Eliot Spitzers Wife

Guest GUEST

Guest Guest
She is beautiful!!! What the hell is she doing with that bald headed freak.

Sure. Drag her through your personal mud.

I hope when your spouse dies people run you into the ground behind your back.

Guest Guest
Sure. Drag her through your personal mud.

I hope when your spouse dies people run you into the ground behind your back.

Who died? What in god's name are you talking about?

Guest guest
I feel bad for her, her eyes are swollen the size lemons. She stands beside her man as he steps down. So sad.

I don't feel sorry for her..she sticks by him..she should have slugged him right there on national television..but i guess money is greed

Guest Guest

Guess you are one of those cave men types that think that all women are basically just prostitutes, some with wedding rings, some not. She, a GORGEOUS, Harvard Law graduate must be standing by 'her man' for the money...not because she hasn't had time to process what to do, not because at least ONE parent in that family doesn't want to humuliate the daughters any further, nope....can't be that.... it has to be that SHE is only with him for the money - she obviously couldn't have supported her little 'ole self on just a Harvard Law degree.

Not EVERY women is a gutter snipe, which clearly has been your experience. Look around, this ain't Iraq and women are actually allowed freedoms.... sorry, you must have missed the memo.

Guest Standingby

You must be a woman..or never had a woman.Why do you find that repulsive???If your wife got in trouble would you not stand by her?you freak.....you don't know because you only look at it from the fem standpoint so you gay guy or never had a man woman ,or your man dumped you woman...put the shoe on the other foot...I know I would stand by my woman if she did anything....that is called support in your most trying tme....I am sure it will all end and to show support mybe for your three kids who are crushed....maybe someone in your family never hit rock bottom...oh,I forgot Talk with Tony is your idol......

Guest der/ghb nsf

Like all women married to powerful husbands, she looks pissed because the power trip has ended. She knew about the prostitutes all along.

Power is more attractive than money to any woman.

Guest Guest
You must be a woman..or never had a woman.Why do you find that repulsive???If your wife got in trouble would you not stand by her?you freak.....you don't know because you only look at it from the fem standpoint so you gay guy or never had a man woman ,or your man dumped you woman...put the shoe on the other foot...I know I would stand by my woman if she did anything....that is called support in your most trying tme....I am sure it will all end and to show support mybe for your three kids who are crushed....maybe someone in your family never hit rock bottom...oh,I forgot Talk with Tony is your idol......

Do us all a favor. Learn how to type in something other than that "stream of consciousness" style.

It's hard to follow and rather immature.

Guess you are one of those cave men types that think that all women are basically just prostitutes, some with wedding rings, some not. She, a GORGEOUS, Harvard Law graduate must be standing by 'her man' for the money...not because she hasn't had time to process what to do, not because at least ONE parent in that family doesn't want to humuliate the daughters any further, nope....can't be that.... it has to be that SHE is only with him for the money - she obviously couldn't have supported her little 'ole self on just a Harvard Law degree.

Not EVERY women is a gutter snipe, which clearly has been your experience. Look around, this ain't Iraq and women are actually allowed freedoms.... sorry, you must have missed the memo.

She doesn't need to stand by him for money. She had a very successful job prior to him becoming Attorney General, and up to that point was the "breadwinner" of the family. She put her career aside for him.

Guest Guest

Some day one of these scorned wives will just walk up to the idiot while he's making some smarmy 'apology' speech, and just whack him upside the head in front of the world!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make my day!!!!

Guest guest

OK, do all of you honestly think that she had NO clue that he was soliciting sex elsewhere?!?! GET REAL. They're ALL doing it - once again (just like Bill), he got caught. She knew going into the political world with him that his libido would drive him. Heck, he's a male - statistically, they think about sex every 3 seconds. Not that I'm saying that what he did was alright, however, he's no different than any other politician out there. You'd be amazed to find out who isn't being "faithful". Yah, she's a pretty woman, so what? Looks had absolutely nothing to do with it. He spends most of his time away from home either in Albany or elsewhere and she's not with him all the time. He had the best of all worlds! A man's libido is like an American Express card - they NEVER leave home without it!

I feel sorry for her and wished she had just knocked him out cold in front of the whole world. She's an attractive woman but looks like she's aged 15 years in the last 2 days.

I agree!

I think she has done a great job of keeping it together with all the eyes on her. Must be horribly to have the world know your husband did this. I just can't imagine how much that affects her.

Guest Guest
I feel bad for her, her eyes are swollen the size lemons. She stands beside her man as he steps down. So sad.

I wonder what women arethinking they will get when they marry power hungry, ego driven rich guys? I think that it is sad for her and their children but she should have seen it coming.

Guest Thommaso

If I remember correctly we had an Assemblyman who got caught and a Senator who has not got caught and his wife knows what is going on....why do you think in his comments he was so hesitant to draw any conclusions?Lets get real folks....we do not live like they do and until you are on the free ride you do not know what that world is like.

Guest guest

Yes, she looked horrible today, but I would too if I heard the same news. Give her a break, she has to digest this news first. She is a beautiful woman who deserves more than she has now with her husband and let her decide what her future holds, not the public.

Could someone please translate this into English? Thank you.

Archived