Black People in Binghamton

Guest Ask a black guy

Guest slowpoke
go back to your trailer fat boy

Trailer? you must be by neighbor, out back.....can you please clean up the dog doo in my yard? your house trailer stinks, can you tow it over a few more feet?

Guest Cracker

C'mon...stop this nonsense. Truth be told, if I figured out the % of good, honest hardworking African Americans out of all those I've met over my ~50 years, the % of the ones I hold in high regard is probably higher than the % of white folks I think are decent...stop judging based on skin color or clothing and base it on values and treatment of others...in other words, there are just as many dirtbag white folk out there if you start to count

Guest Guest
C'mon...stop this nonsense. Truth be told, if I figured out the % of good, honest hardworking African Americans out of all those I've met over my ~50 years, the % of the ones I hold in high regard is probably higher than the % of white folks I think are decent...stop judging based on skin color or clothing and base it on values and treatment of others...in other words, there are just as many dirtbag white folk out there if you start to count

Why would you say to stop judging by skin color and then use the name "cracker"?

Guest Klan Man
The African Americans in Binghamton are pretty cool don't you think?

If by "pretty cool" you mean they smell like a sewer, look like a pile my dog left, can't pronounce common single syllable words, and walk around with one hand glued to their pants, then you are correct.

Guest Guest

Ever watch the news?

Guest Guest

Stop judging me by the way I judge you.

Archived