Lets talk about the ones that run this site

Guest nacho libre

That be me, I'll admit it. Just be careful of the words you use. Think twice, post once. ;)

Ms. Gawd has spoken. I am truely amazed she has her own site. All she seems to know is the delete key... :lol::lol::lol:

And that IMO, speaking what I personally feel, which I have the right to do under the freedom of speach act.... :lol::lol::lol:

Ms. Gawd has spoken. I am truely amazed she has her own site. All she seems to know is the delete key... :lol::lol::lol:

And that IMO, speaking what I personally feel, which I have the right to do under the freedom of speach act.... :lol::lol::lol:

Freedom of speach act does not apply here.

Freedom of speach act does not apply here.

Public site...yes it does

HollyGolightly Posted Today, 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Feb 7 2008, 04:50 PM)

Ms. Gawd has spoken. I am truely amazed she has her own site. All she seems to know is the delete key...

And that IMO, speaking what I personally feel, which I have the right to do under the freedom of speach act....

That's Ms. Gawdess to you.

Doubtful... :lol: For if you were, you would not be so fast on the draw. F.O.S. applies....

Public site...yes it does

No, not even close. The ammendment that it is in states "Congress shall enact no law...".

Basically, what it all boils down to is that it prevents governmental restrictions on your right to free speech (of course within reason).

Also, by the way this is NOT a public site, it's a privately owned site, which is open to the public to use.

Wolf

No, not even close. The ammendment that it is in states "Congress shall enact no law...".

Basically, what it all boils down to is that it prevents governmental restrictions on your right to free speech (of course within reason).

Also, by the way this is NOT a public site, it's a privately owned site, which is open to the public to use.

Wolf

Yeah, that's my feeling too Wolf. I've been shot down and deleted more times on here than a "Saigon Hooker" on a Friday night. It's a private sight, you play by their rules. It's all in the wording. I talked incessantly about the need for us to bowl with our balls clean, and as much as Holly wanted to "red tag" me, I always phrased everything correctly. She's got a twitchy "delete" finger. BTK is not so sharp...that hat turns off the circulation to his brain!

Freedom of DELETED Speech doesn't DELETED mean you DELETED post anyDELETEDthing you DELETED feel like DELETED DELETED. What do you DELETED think this DELETED is... a DELETED for DELETED DELETED? DELETED !! DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED. So there!!

mrgreenss9.gif

Freedom of DELETED Speech doesn't DELETED mean you DELETED post anyDELETEDthing you DELETED feel like DELETED DELETED. What do you DELETED think this DELETED is... a DELETED for DELETED DELETED? DELETED !! DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED. So there!!

:mrgreen:

Wow, you said a mouthful there Jon! It's going to take me awhile to take all this in.

Potty Mouth :P

I really enjoy this site also....i've gotten alot of helpful info. off of it and have talked with alot of great people!

Bobbie, don't get too wrapped up in this site. Holly is engaged to 4 Lebanese brothers, BTK takes in laundering for a family from Lebanon, and Garo is Garo....he likes to wave at cars at they pass on the street!

Archived