BU Grad Involved w/ the spitzer sec scandal?

Guest Bingo Guest

WBNG_BU01.jpg

36 year old Tanya Hollander graduated in 1994 from what was then SUNY Binghamton.

Mark Brener, the 62-year-old alleged ring leader from Monmouth Junction, NJ, along with his girlfriend and alleged top madam, 23-year-old Cecil "Katie" Suwal, , from Cliffside Park, NJ, both face up to five years in prison on prostitution charges and 20 years behind bars for money laundering.

Two other women, Tanya Hollander, 36, a nutritionist from upstate Rhineback, and Temeka Rachelle Lewis, 32, of Brooklyn, face similar charges for handling the day-to-day business.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03072008/news/...kers_100827.htm

Guest Guest
No problem. If you google her name, they have quite a few links up. I'll go through them later and if anything good pops up, I'll post it for you! ;)

If anything good pops up. LOL. Looking at pics of these tramps, let's hope nothing "pops up". LOL.

Guest Guest
No problem. If you google her name, they have quite a few links up. I'll go through them later and if anything good pops up, I'll post it for you! ;)

Tazz you must really lead a fulfilling life posting on BCV all day long. Are there any posts that you won't add to? Are you trying to be the BCV mom by involving yourself in every thread?

And by the way, the owner of that Jeep in the hit and run has dismantled the vehicle and sold off all the parts, all thats left is a few lug nuts and a bald tire....good luck finding him now ;)

Guest Bingo Guest
Tazz you must really lead a fulfilling life posting on BCV all day long. Are there any posts that you won't add to? Are you trying to be the BCV mom by involving yourself in every thread?

And by the way, the owner of that Jeep in the hit and run has dismantled the vehicle and sold off all the parts, all thats left is a few lug nuts and a bald tire....good luck finding him now ;)

Whoa Guest, do you need to be that crude?? :o

Awe, my very own troll doll :lol:

BCV, I have arrived.

Guest Guest

I remeber this girl from 1994!! I met her at a bar downtown and took her home!! I thought she was dirty back them...I guess she's worse now!

Archived