Will You Go To Church On Easter?

Guest Guest

Would like to go to church on Easter, but probably won't be able to. Have to work Easter Sunday. Also, it is hard to find a church or preacher I agree with.

Guest Guest
Being a good humanist will not get you into heaven

Why on earth not? Because I didn't contribute funds to an organized religion? You are sick. what's more important here? Being a giving, good human being or showing my face at some stupid fake "church"????? What the frig is heaven anyway? Some club that "church" goers wind up in? Personally I don't want to be in a place where so many church goers reside, plenty of them are only there to excuse their unchristian behaviors in life.

Guest Guest
Why on earth not? Because I didn't contribute funds to an organized religion? You are sick. what's more important here? Being a giving, good human being or showing my face at some stupid fake "church"????? What the frig is heaven anyway? Some club that "church" goers wind up in? Personally I don't want to be in a place where so many church goers reside, plenty of them are only there to excuse their unchristian behaviors in life.

So an atheist, who helps feed and take care of the poor just as good as Mother Theresa, but denies God totally, will get into heaven? That would not be just to Mother Theresa. It would be a slap in her face. Why? Because of her faith, good works, and totally following God's Words.

Guest Guest
So an atheist, who helps feed and take care of the poor just as good as Mother Theresa, but denies God totally, will get into heaven? That would not be just to Mother Theresa. It would be a slap in her face. Why? Because of her faith, good works, and totally following God's Words.

I disagree with organized religion. Churches are full of people that save face and then go out and do exactly the opposite of what they are supposed to do. Here's one for you. What if a catholic hitman for the mob who's killed 40 people went to church everyday, does that mean he's going to heaven over the non-religious guy who donated money to charities, helped his community, gave blood, was a big brother to a kid with no dad, and was an all around good person? I guess the second guy is going straight to hell, while the murderer is going to purgatory.. (HA HA HA) purgatory, you catholics are just kidding yourselves with purgatory and confession. C'mon, get real. Logic, have you people ever heard of it? Look it up on Wikipedia..

Archived