Will You Go To Church On Easter?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Nope. I don't do church. I feel very uncomfortable there. It's all about giving God your money. I don't play into that. God helps those who help themselves and for those that can't or won't help themselves, there's welfare.

NOT A CHANCE NOT ON EASTER OR ANY OTHER DAY

We go twice a year. Xmas Midnight Mass and Easter Sunday High Mass.

Other then those two days, nope. Can not, never was able to, always give $$ to praise God when we can do it at home or where ever, when ever, and give our $$ where it is really needed. We do not believe in donating to a ORG that allows children to be molested !!!!!

Other then those two days, nope. Can not, never was able to, always give $$ to praise God when we can do it at home or where ever, when ever, and give our $$ where it is really needed. We do not believe in donating to a ORG that allows children to be molested !!!!!

LOL :lol:

Guest Guest

but you have no problem going there? Doesn't make any sense.

Guest Guest

Asolutely NOT. I can be a better human being by helping those in need - which has absolutely nothing to do with any faked-up church. I pity those blind followers.

Guest Guest
Asolutely NOT. I can be a better human being by helping those in need - which has absolutely nothing to do with any faked-up church. I pity those blind followers.

Being a good humanist will not get you into heaven

but you have no problem going there? Doesn't make any sense.

Nope not a problem at all. Mainly because of family in town, otherwise, most likely not go at all.

Any ORG that supports people, including PREISTS, for molesting children, WE want no part of it and will give them nothing from my pockets.

Preaching GOD's word does not include what is going on in the church. WE'd rather BURN my money then give it to them !

(and no you can't have it either - earn what you need and get a job)

You are all going to end up in hell! You should be going to church EVERY Sunday and giving at LEAST 35% of your weekly gross income to the Catholic church!

Guest Guest
You are all going to end up in hell! You should be going to church EVERY Sunday and giving at LEAST 35% of your weekly gross income to the Catholic church!

HA, HA, You're not the Real AFC!!!

The Pope is Unfailable!

Guest Guest
HA, HA, You're not the Real AFC!!!

The Pope is Unfailable!

This MUST be the real AFC. He still hasn't learned how to spell!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an idiot!

Guest HEY!!

I used to go to church untill they all became Bushbots!! They worship the ground GW Bushpilot walks on. Blind obedience.

I dont know how you can say they are Bushbots!

Most of the churches I know are aultra Liberal!! :blink:

Guest Guest
I used to go to church untill they all became Bushbots!! They worship the ground GW Bushpilot walks on. Blind obedience.

I dont know how you can say they are Bushbots!

Most of the churches I know are aultra Liberal!! :blink:

The traditional stupid emote face and the illiteracy = definitely AFC posting! :lol:

Archived