tracfone

Guest ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You have a lot of nerve scumbag to judge a CHILD that you know nothing about simply because she has a cell phone? You must be a real dirt bag I’m 23 and I had a cell phone at the age of 13 only one year older than that child. And I still to this day do not have Any children, It’s called morals Which judging from your post you have little to none of , I’m sorry your parents didn’t raise you right but better luck with your children hopefully you don’t raise them to be like you, We have enough idiots in this world no need for more

And as far as Bragging goes it’s what children do when I got my first phone I showed all of my friends as well

My parents raised me very well. Well enough to know that a 12 year old does not need a cell phone. (they got me one when I was 16 and drove a car.) I see 12 year old's with phones thinking they're cool and have to listen to their stupid conversations everywhere I go. They skate around the mall with those stupid skate sneakers talking to their friends who are on the other side of the mall; I even heard a kid in the docotr's office the other day call her friend and talk for the whole 45 minutes I was waiting.

As for the kid having a baby, that came from the picture I saw when I read the op's post. I can see a big family of dirtbags with missing teeth sitting on their porch watching the girl run down the street to show her friends and boyfriend. People from family's like that tend to have baby's early. Maybe if the mom took the time to proofread her post I would've gotten a different impression. But when you spell simple words wrong and write lke you're 4, I get the impression that you're dumb.

Sure kids brag, but most schools have a no phones in school rule. So it's her own fault it got stolen. If she had left it at home like she was supposed to she'd still have it.

Guest Guest
My parents raised me very well. Well enough to know that a 12 year old does not need a cell phone. (they got me one when I was 16 and drove a car.) I see 12 year old's with phones thinking they're cool and have to listen to their stupid conversations everywhere I go. They skate around the mall with those stupid skate sneakers talking to their friends who are on the other side of the mall; I even heard a kid in the docotr's office the other day call her friend and talk for the whole 45 minutes I was waiting.

As for the kid having a baby, that came from the picture I saw when I read the op's post. I can see a big family of dirtbags with missing teeth sitting on their porch watching the girl run down the street to show her friends and boyfriend. People from family's like that tend to have baby's early. Maybe if the mom took the time to proofread her post I would've gotten a different impression. But when you spell simple words wrong and write lke you're 4, I get the impression that you're dumb.

Sure kids brag, but most schools have a no phones in school rule. So it's her own fault it got stolen. If she had left it at home like she was supposed to she'd still have it.

I can not believe your post! My goodness! You can see when you read the post that the OP is a dirtbag? What wonderful powers you have. What do the rest of us "look like" when you read our posts?

Before you put down the OP's grammar, please proof read your own posts. You may not write "Ike" you're 4 but your deductions make you seem like you are.

Guest Guest
What a joke. Kids have "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" all the time. Doesn't mean they're having sex or even kissing for that matter. Jesus!!!

It might have been that way many years ago... But in today's society believe me the statistics show they are doing more than kissing.

Guest Guest
I can not believe your post! My goodness! You can see when you read the post that the OP is a dirtbag? What wonderful powers you have. What do the rest of us "look like" when you read our posts?

Before you put down the OP's grammar, please proof read your own posts. You may not write "Ike" you're 4 but your deductions make you seem like you are.

Please.

Tell me with a straight face that that OP was not written by a dirtbag.

Guest frekytonghan
my daughter got a tracfone for her birthday.she said everyone has a cell phone but not her.she also said she would be happy with what ever kind of phone she had.so i felt sorry for her,so a couple of days before her 12th birthday she wanted to open 1 present.i gave her the phone.she freaked!it had over 400 minutes and she wanted to tell her bff's and her boyfried that she got a new phone,so i let her walk down the street to tell them.she showed her most best friend of all first.i saw the glee in her friends eyes that she wanted that phone.now mind you that was the one with a camera.so i let her take it to school the next day to show the rest of her friends that lived too far to walk to.she came home crying and i knew that her friend took her phone.i contacted my fater(a retired police officer)and told him what happened.he said he would get to the bottem of things.so my daughter went to school the next day and accused her friend of steeling her phone and got a black eye and cuts all over her body.what should i do.
Call in Spiderman, he'll get your phone back!

Guest Mr. Feelings
my daughter got a tracfone for her birthday.she said everyone has a cell phone but not her.she also said she would be happy with what ever kind of phone she had.so i felt sorry for her,so a couple of days before her 12th birthday she wanted to open 1 present.i gave her the phone.she freaked!it had over 400 minutes and she wanted to tell her bff's and her boyfried that she got a new phone,so i let her walk down the street to tell them.she showed her most best friend of all first.i saw the glee in her friends eyes that she wanted that phone.now mind you that was the one with a camera.so i let her take it to school the next day to show the rest of her friends that lived too far to walk to.she came home crying and i knew that her friend took her phone.i contacted my fater(a retired police officer)and told him what happened.he said he would get to the bottem of things.so my daughter went to school the next day and accused her friend of steeling her phone and got a black eye and cuts all over her body.what should i do.

I say she and you both got what you deserved. Maybe you and her will think twice the next time you decide to show something off and flaunt it in front of others.

No I did not have a boyfriend at 12, but these days little kids say they have boyfriends all the time, my niece who is 3 says she has a boyfriend, 9 times out of 10 they have NO idea what it means to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, in their minds they are friends and as for painting a picture of someone’s life based on what they type is pretty dumb, didn’t your parents ever teach you not to judge a book by it’s cover? And as for the mall and the doctors office they are public places which anyone weather they are talking on a cell phone or skating on shoe are entitled to so until you own the mall and the doctors office shut up and F-ing deal with it whine a*$, 1 out of 2 people have cell phones from age 10 – up look it up idiot! That it why they created kid friendly cell phones, you people make me laugh

Guest Guest
No I did not have a boyfriend at 12, but these days little kids say they have boyfriends all the time, my niece who is 3 says she has a boyfriend, 9 times out of 10 they have NO idea what it means to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, in their minds they are friends and as for painting a picture of someone’s life based on what they type is pretty dumb, didn’t your parents ever teach you not to judge a book by it’s cover? And as for the mall and the doctors office they are public places which anyone weather they are talking on a cell phone or skating on shoe are entitled to so until you own the mall and the doctors office shut up and F-ing deal with it whine a*$, 1 out of 2 people have cell phones from age 10 – up look it up idiot! That it why they created kid friendly cell phones, you people make me laugh

Wow, "Debbers"...I'm embarrassed for you.

Course...what should we expect w/ a NASCAR avvy?

Wow, "Debbers"...I'm embarrassed for you.

Course...what should we expect w/ a NASCAR avvy?

OH MY now what NASCAR means something? Don't judge a book by it's cover

Guest Guest

"By it's cover"...???

I don't have to...I can rely on intelligent statements such as this:

And as for the mall and the doctors office they are public places which anyone weather they are talking on a cell phone or skating on shoe are entitled to so until you own the mall and the doctors office shut up and F-ing deal with it whine a*$, 1 out of 2 people have cell phones from age 10 – up look it up idiot! That it why they created kid friendly cell phones, you people make me laugh

Sure 3 year olds don't know what it means to have a boyfriend but 12 year old who are trying to be cool and fit in do.

Yeah my parents taught me to not judge a book by it's cover but they also taught me that if you want to be taken seriously you have to know how to speak or write like you made it past seventh grade.

Doctor's offices and the mall are there for a purpose and it's not for kids to goof around. Sick people don't want to hear some kids ridiculous conversation while waiting to be seen by a doctor. People who are trying to shop don't want to worry about some kid skating around the mall running into them. My parents never let me go to the mall to hangout with my friends; that's what parks or skating rinks are for.

Kid friendly cell phones are just a stupid way to make money. The only sensible reason I have heard for a child to have a phone is that they have divorced parents who want to be able to call the kid without having to talk to their ex.

I'm glad I made you laugh today. And thank you for insulting me. You clearly judged my book by it's cover by calling me an idiot, so maybe instead of running your mouth about things you should take a look at yourself first.

Sure 3 year olds don't know what it means to have a boyfriend but 12 year old who are trying to be cool and fit in do.

Yeah my parents taught me to not judge a book by it's cover but they also taught me that if you want to be taken seriously you have to know how to speak or write like you made it past seventh grade.

Doctor's offices and the mall are there for a purpose and it's not for kids to goof around. Sick people don't want to hear some kids ridiculous conversation while waiting to be seen by a doctor. People who are trying to shop don't want to worry about some kid skating around the mall running into them. My parents never let me go to the mall to hangout with my friends; that's what parks or skating rinks are for.

Kid friendly cell phones are just a stupid way to make money. The only sensible reason I have heard for a child to have a phone is that they have divorced parents who want to be able to call the kid without having to talk to their ex.

I'm glad I made you laugh today. And thank you for insulting me. You clearly judged my book by it's cover by calling me an idiot, so maybe instead of running your mouth about things you should take a look at yourself first.

I did not judge "your book" by it's cover I said your an Idiot based solely on your post about a child you know nothing about.

I did not judge "your book" by it's cover I said your an Idiot based solely on your post about a child you know nothing about.

That's exactly the same thing, it's like if I said you must be a redneck and probably have a mullet because you like nascar.

Guest Guest
That's exactly the same thing, it's like if I said you must be a rednect and probably have a mullet because you like nascar.
I have seen some pretty thick posts on this board but yours "take the cake". <_<

That's exactly the same thing, it's like if I said you must be a rednect and probably have a mullet because you like nascar.

Fight nice girls...it's Friday. I haven't met Debbers yet, but I have met Kate. She's a nice girl and her brother's heading to Iraq soon. Let's wish him our best! Debbers, I'm not a NASCAR fan, but I got a good story for you, I think I told it on the old board. When Lowes was having their grand opening in Vestal, Skinner was there with his car signing autographs. I asked him how come I couldn't get a magnet to stick to the passenger side of his car, implying it was nothing but Bondo from "kissing" the wall all of the time. He didn't give me an autograph.

Fight nice girls...it's Friday. I haven't met Debbers yet, but I have met Kate. She's a nice girl and her brother's heading to Iraq soon. Let's wish him our best! Debbers, I'm not a NASCAR fan, but I got a good story for you, I think I told it on the old board. When Lowes was having their grand opening in Vestal, Skinner was there with his car signing autographs. I asked him how come I couldn't get a magnet to stick to the passenger side of his car, implying it was nothing but Bondo from "kissing" the wall all of the time. He didn't give me an autograph.

LMAO....That was You ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO....That was You ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

True story. The guy got really ticked off. To the OP, you're either "trolling" or you're genuinely stupid! If you happen to be stupid, approach the parents, the school, and the police in that order.... whatever happened to common sense! Of course your daughter wanted to show off her new phone, that's what twelve year olds do. I remember my first pair of converse sneakers and how I made sure everybody was aware of them.

I can not understand wny a parent would get a 12 year old a cell phone.Most Kids today have NO RESPECT.. They are RUDE and SPOILED. I can't believe that there parents buy them the stuff that they do. The stupid baggie pants ,$100 plus sneakers, kids just seem to have an endless suppy of money these days. I have raised two kids and the youngest didn't get a cell phone until 16 years old, when she got her drivers lic. and had a part time job. As far as the skate shoes. i think they should be out lawed . Thats JMO ..

I can not understand wny a parent would get a 12 year old a cell phone.Most Kids today have NO RESPECT.. They are RUDE and SPOILED. I can't believe that there parents buy them the stuff that they do. The stupid baggie pants ,$100 plus sneakers, kids just seem to have an endless suppy of money these days. I have raised two kids and the youngest didn't get a cell phone until 16 years old, when she got her drivers lic. and had a part time job. As far as the skate shoes. i think they should be out lawed . Thats JMO ..

PD, don't judge based on our own experiences. I happen to agree with you. My eldest didn't get a cell phone until he was 17, and then only because he was being harassed by a couple of kids at school and I wanted him to be able to get a hold of me in a moment's notice. My 12 year old has bugged me for the last two Christmas' for a cell phone, but she doesn't need it, so I won't relinquish...she doesn't need it!

Archived