Seton chokes away title

Guest Inspector Poirot

Guest Old Henry Rosencrantz
And who might your kid be?

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seton definelty does not recruit!!! They will not have two of the better younger players going to school to play basketball next year!!!

It is very important to note THIS SCHOOL DOES NOT RECRUIT!!!!

Seton you should be ashamed of yourself. www.setonhalftimetradegy.com

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

all this bashing on a kid who made all state. seems all you parents have is to rip on this kid after yours sat the bench behind him. pretty funny actually

Guest jerry m
I don't know about all the "garbage" you are refering to. However, I do know that crying like a little boy after you choke away a championship is not a crime, I repeat it is not a crime.

However, stealing is a crime. Even if it is a tissue truck.

www.setonhalftimetragedy.com

IP you still haven't explained how losing to a higher ranked team is choking. Having a double double in the state championship game does not sound like a choke job. After watching the game in Glens Falls I have to say at least he showed up to play unlike his two starting guards who were nowhere to be found.

Guest Guest
IP you still haven't explained how losing to a higher ranked team is choking. Having a double double in the state championship game does not sound like a choke job. After watching the game in Glens Falls I have to say at least he showed up to play unlike his two starting guards who were nowhere to be found.

Did the two starting guards steal a tissue truck. No. So go away.

Guest jerry m
Did the two starting guards steal a tissue truck. No. So go away.
Truth hurt? Maybe the two starting guards skipped town driving the truck cuz they sure didn't show up at the championship game.

Archived