Seton chokes away title

Guest Inspector Poirot

Guest Inspector Poirot
Tickets to Glen's fall = $20

Hotel Room for one night = $80

A nice hot dog and coke at the game = $8

Getting to watch Furner cry like a baby when seton choked away the title = PRICELESS.

LOL. I am suprised he did not pee his pants and drool while he was crying like a baby.

Seton = Choke job

A choke is a choke = Seton choked

Seton = season was a disappointment, especially when you choke away a title.

Truth = truth

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
LOL. I am suprised he did not pee his pants and drool while he was crying like a baby.

Seton = Choke job

Truth = truth

Aren't you being a bit harsh? They tried their best afterall.

Guest jerry m
The great inspector just does his investigating and comes to easy conclusions. In this case his conclusion is.

Seton = Choke Job

Furner = Choked up (most likely because he was called for another foul, LOL).

Norwich great season,Vestal great season,Seton great season. Great inspector=former CYO player who couldn't make school team because the coaches had their favorites. Grow up and quit bashing teams and kids who at least played and did their best unlike you......

Guest Old Henry Rosencrantz
hey inspector p, after reading most of your comments on here i have come to the conclusion that you bash every kid on this board over the past couple of years with talent to play above and to the next level. if you have that much a problem with these kids why dont you say something to them to thier face? im sure that you sitting behind your computer screen is doing alo to affect these kids. or are you the over jealous type that never played sports in high school and remaind a virgin until your 20th high school reunion.

if you have a major problem with someone say it to thier face, i know that me saying this to you is very hipocritical but, no one knows who you are and i am 100% positive that you dont have the cojones to say anything to anyone in person. so please continue your life bashing people on the board, playing with yourself during work, and have fun being your only friend

News Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one of the Inspector's closest friends. I honestly say he is not what you think he is. Watch out.

Guest STAC WATCHER
WILL NOT CONTEST THE POSTERS RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIMSELF. HOWEVER I FEEL THE NEED TO DIS TINGUISH MYSELF FROM THE POSTER. I AM THE AUTHENTIC STAC WATCHER. THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL RECENT POSTINGS USING THIS NAME NONE APPEARED BEFORE MINE.

STAC WATCHER = OLD HENRY ROSENCRANTZ

OLD HENRY ROSENCRANTZ = INSPECTOR

INSPECTOR = THE REAL SPORTS MIND

SETON = THEIVES

www.setonhalftimetradegy.com

"the place to go to find out what really happened"

- By the way I was at Glens Falls this weekend and I saw the "ghost of the missing 3-2 zone". Terrible to say but this ghost could have been avoided by paying the nice gentlemen from Norwich.

Guest Guest
Aren't you being a bit harsh? They tried their best afterall.

There best is not good enough when you are cursed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Tickets to Glen's fall = $20

Hotel Room for one night = $80

A nice hot dog and coke at the game = $8

Getting to watch Furner cry like a baby when seton choked away the title = PRICELESS.

Still the best post of the thread award. Still.

Guest Guest

Seton = Choke job

Truth = truth

Why do you like picking on kids?

Guest jerry m
THEY CHOKED AND WERE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR AREA
The only chockers and embarrassments to our area are you people who cut down all the good teams and players in our area. Great job by Vestal,Norwich,Seton,Oneonta girls, BU, you all had great seasons and should be proud of what you did. The real chockers,losers,and embarrassments are the jealous posters who are afraid of success....

Guest Guest
The only chockers and embarrassments to our area are you people who cut down all the good teams and players in our area. Great job by Vestal,Norwich,Seton,Oneonta girls, BU, you all had great seasons and should be proud of what you did. The real chockers,losers,and embarrassments are the jealous posters who are afraid of success....

Nope sorry.

Vestal Choked

Seton bigger choke.

Guest STAC WATCHER

SETON CHOKED.

SETON HAD THEIR CHANCE AND BLEW IT.

SETON = CHOKED AWAY A TITLE

SETON= BUNCH OF WHINERS AND COMPLAINERS

KARMA CAME TO VISIT SETON

Guest Guest
SETON CHOKED.

SETON HAD THEIR CHANCE AND BLEW IT.

SETON = CHOKED AWAY A TITLE

SETON= BUNCH OF WHINERS AND COMPLAINERS

KARMA CAME TO VISIT SETON

I agree 100% with that assessment.

Guest Guest

I am certainly not a Seton fan, but you have to give them credit for getting as far as they did. Unfortunately, no matter who the team is, you will have idiots who know nothing about what it takes to even get to that position screaming choke. It happens with every team - Vestal, UE, CV, etc.

The only thing I've seen that makes any sense lately is:

As the population of Broome County declines, the number of idiots increases.

@

Guest Guest
I think your chocking from Chris Furner's c**k shoved down your throat.

Yiu should learn how to spell. Your insults can't change the facts. Seton choked.

Guest STAC WATCHER
Yiu should learn how to spell. Your insults can't change the facts. Seton choked.

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE. I DO AGREE WITH YOU.

SETON=CHOKE JOB

SETON=POOR LOSERS

SETON=JOKE

Guest Section 4 Resident

What has happened to expectation of wanting to be number one some posters want me to jump up and down and be happy teams from this area made the playoffs well I'am not no one remembers who came in second. These teams choked except BU they didn't belong in the same building as Duke.

Archived