Vacation??????

Guest gguest

Guest Reddi Kilowatt

I don't think I am going to go anywhere on vacation this summer, seeing as I can't afford to go anywhere, and I gotta lotta money to dump into the house I live in....but oh well. Maybe I'll take the ole lady to the lake I used to go to with my parents when I was a kid...

Good for you...My brother Dick, will be forever 21!

I'm sorry for your loss. Take heart in knowing your brother died a hero as did everyone who lost their life in SE Asia. Mnay could have run to Canada but did the honorable thing and asnwered the call to duty.

Hopefully, camping in the Adirondacks. Would like to go to the Outer Banks also, but that is just a dream.

The Outer Banks is really nice. So much better than Myrtle Beach! Alot of beaches that aren't over crowded with high rises.

So where r u going on vacation this summer??? I'm heading to SC....Yay!!!!

I would love to be going to Knoxville, Tn. to see my daughter and grandkids, but because of the price of gas, that is out of the question. For those of you that have never been to that area it is wonderful----Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains are fantastic. So much to do in that area. Dollywood, Splash Country, Dixie Stampede, Comedy Barn, etc, etc. I could go on and on. The mountains offer hiking, camping, etc. Also, instead of staying in a hotel, you can rent a log cabin which are absolutely beautiful. Most come with hot tubs, pool tables, grills etc.

Guest Guest

Well i dont get paid for not working and the price of everything has skyrocketed so unless im a public official or hold an office i guess im stuck to my backyard.

Guest Guest
So where r u going on vacation this summer??? I'm heading to SC....Yay!!!!

\

Probably in my back yard..Gas too expensive..and no money left with everything going up...

Archived