CV vs Olean

Guest mussolini

Guest mussolini

Later today the Chenango Valley Warriors will take on the Olean Huskies in Glens Falls, New York. CV is, to say the least, the underdog as they have been for the past several games. Olean has a player who is 6'8'' but supposedly doesn't play great. Do you think CV can win again and get one step closer to completing this cinderella story?

Guest Guest
Later today the Chenango Valley Warriors will take on the Olean Huskies in Glens Falls, New York. CV is, to say the least, the underdog as they have been for the past several games. Olean has a player who is 6'8'' but supposedly doesn't play great. Do you think CV can win again and get one step closer to completing this cinderella story?

No, I don't. Maybe it's my burning hatred for CV talking.

Guest Guest

I am from Olean now live in Triple cities but whwn i was there not a big hoops powerhouse area. Lots of very small schools. That being said I was looking at Oleans record this year and some of the scores they beat teams by have been amazing. They beat one of the school in their division 98 -18. A lot of lopsided scores for them this year. OLean is a town of abotu 20,000 people and they have 2 high schools Archbishop Walsh which is tiny and very expensive and Olean high which is a pretty big school. I hope Cv can pull it out.

Guest Guest
Whether you like a school or not, we should all be supporting local teams in the states.

Go CV

Go Seton

I should support the teams which I don't despise. Seton and CV are at the top of my list of schools that I can't stand, and won't root for no matter how far along they get.

:o

Guest benito
Thanks for the info...now here's some for you. Nobody cares what you think of about anything at all. So can it.

agreed 100%. it's pretty clear by the title that this thread contains CV stuff in it. so if you despise us, don't click on it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! GLENS FALLS HERE WE COME!!!

Guest guest
I should support the teams which I don't despise. Seton and CV are at the top of my list of schools that I can't stand, and won't root for no matter how far along they get.

:o

YOU CAN STAND EITHER OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS BEAT YOU...

Guest Old School

Any Halftime score?? CV needs to box out and rebound better than they did last week, and make foul shots down the stretch, but it is possible they could go all the way. Good luck Warriors!!

Guest GUEST
Any Halftime score?? CV needs to box out and rebound better than they did last week, and make foul shots down the stretch, but it is possible they could go all the way. Good luck Warriors!!

CV LOSES BY 8...

Guest mussolini

it wasn't 8. but that's not a big deal. we just couldn't make shots when we needed them and had no answer for the big man, houseknecht. I haven't seen the stats yet but i know he dunked 4 times, had a handful of blocks and a buttload of rebounds. Olean is a great team and will probably match up better against the competition than CV whos tallest player would have been average on Olean haha. Good luck to the Huskies, and most of all CONGRATULATIONS to the Chenango Valley Warriors for a truly remarkable year. It was a pleasure to watch and cheer you on.

AWWW those poor boys from CV lost... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat it

you know the best part is that no one was on here crying or complaining. only you, being an idiot. but just out of curiosity, was your team in the final 4? ohhh prolly not. eff you dude. haha.

Guest Guest
you know the best part is that no one was on here crying or complaining. only you, being an idiot. but just out of curiosity, was your team in the final 4? ohhh prolly not. eff you dude. haha.

WAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAHHHHHHH

PS: my team has won a state championship much more recent than any POS CV team

:lol:

Guest guest

Great job CV and Seton girls! As a member of the Broome County Community, it was wonderful to watch these group of athletes compete with such poise and athletic ability. Remembering that these kids are only 16, 17 and 18 years old, it's amazing that they can compete with the creme of the crop in New York State. Kudos to you!

Guest Guest
WAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAHHHHHHH

PS: my team has won a state championship much more recent than any POS CV team

:lol:

You know what's even cooler...you get to wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say "wow, I am a complete and total DELETED, now lets go out and see what the world thinks of me".

Archived