Is there anything we can all agree on?

Guest Guest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been checking out bcvoice for about a month now. What a great tool. I am especially drawn to the threads regarding our local communities - what's wrong and what's right. Its amazing the range of opinions and the conviction behind them.

So I thought I would start a thread about anything we can agree on. Ok, I'll go first,

The new millenium is off to a rocky start. It looks like our country, and consequently the world is about to slip into a pretty nasty recession. We're all pretty pissed off, cause we've been trying to live the "American dream" and its not working out the way we hoped it would. We have all these great inventions that are suppossed to save tons of time and labor, but we work longer hours now, and most families have to have both spouses working to either make ends meet or for the more fortunate, live the life style we believe is our station. We believe our government isn't working for us, we work for them. And what really gets to us all, is we feel pretty powerless to do much about the current state of affairs.

Who's next?

Matt Ryan is a DELETED, can we agree on that?

Guest gene shallett

i know someonw will say this, so i'll get it out of the way now. rip taylor, richard simmons and larry king are the 3 sexiest men in the world.

AFC is a hypocrite

We all love sex

We all have to eat

We all have to sleep (but after sex)

We all still have a little kid inside us

We all love sex ( oh wait I said that already - oh well, it's gotta be true then )

WE ALL HATE TROLLS

Guest Guest
AFC is a hypocrite

We all love sex

We all have to eat

We all have to sleep (but after sex)

We all still have a little kid inside us

We all love sex ( oh wait I said that already - oh well, it's gotta be true then )

WE ALL HATE TROLLS

How easily you overlook the obvious.

Bush is the Devil.

Cheney is a lousy shot.

Barack Hussein is the Messiah.

All whites are racist.

All blacks are the chosen people of God (let them fight it out with the jews).

Upstate NY is getting 200,000 high paying jobs.

Non-profit and not for profit groups bring jobs to the area. (Jobs or leeches?)

If we were all honest there is only one thing we agree on.

The hard working tax paying minority in the area are fucked.

How easily you overlook the obvious.

Bush is the Devil.

Cheney is a lousy shot.

Barack Hussein is the Messiah.

All whites are racist.

All blacks are the chosen people of God (let them fight it out with the jews).

Upstate NY is getting 200,000 high paying jobs.

Non-profit and not for profit groups bring jobs to the area. (Jobs or leeches?)

If we were all honest there is only one thing we agree on.

The hard working tax paying minority in the area are I DELETED THIS QUOTE AS BEING AGAINST TOS

Guest Guest

So chances are you will delete the N word? And the H word?

Having been victim of the P word being deleted as well as the C word, how many other letters of the alphabet are censored? Is the B word allowed?

These questions are important to me. My mental stability is borderline and as any Psychiatrist will tell you, the color red evokes hostile feelings in man. What is acceptable is necessary to know.

Can you post a list of words in soothing blue that are banned?

Guest Guest

Let me sum up what we have so far. Forgive me if I omitted something that you feel is universally agreeable, but I'm sorry, Glen Cambell's acting ability is just not worthy of the list.

we all like sex

the majority of our responses indicated a love of various muscle cars from the 60s and 70s. (Bert Reynolds ruined the Trans Am for me.)

Gas, food, and movies cost too much.

Racism is alive and well on bcvoice.

History is repeating itself. A once great society is crumbling upon itself due to the attitudes of the populace. The fall of Rome. Be sure to have your finger pointed at someone else while it burns.

Let me sum up what we have so far. Forgive me if I omitted something that you feel is universally agreeable, but I'm sorry, Glen Cambell's acting ability is just not worthy of the list.

we all like sex

the majority of our responses indicated a love of various muscle cars from the 60s and 70s. (Bert Reynolds ruined the Trans Am for me.)

Gas, food, and movies cost too much.

Racism is alive and well on bcvoice.

History is repeating itself. A once great society is crumbling upon itself due to the attitudes of the populace. The fall of Rome. Be sure to have your finger pointed at someone else while it burns.

Typical De Niro fan. As far as Rome burning, don't take out your fiddle yet. But it might not be a bad idea to teach your grandchildren the Chinese language...they might need it!

Typical De Niro fan. As far as Rome burning, don't take out your fiddle yet. But it might not be a bad idea to teach your grandchildren the Chinese language...they might need it!

ni' chow yun shi dong

Translated= Put lead in all western products!

Is that realy true?

Can we not agree all who share our opinions are right?

Can we not agree all who dis-agree with us are wrong?

Are you eating fortune cookies?

And those of us who choose to be negative constantly are a main part of the problem and we will only prolong this current condition.

I no longer live in Binghamton, but still like to cut it down. Even being 600 miles away from the place people that have never even lived there give it a bad rep. I am really starting to believe Binghamton could be the worst place on earth to live. Even worse than Detroit (not in crime obviously). Depressing

Guest Guest
I no longer live in Binghamton, but still like to cut it down. Even being 600 miles away from the place people that have never even lived there give it a bad rep. I am really starting to believe Binghamton could be the worst place on earth to live. Even worse than Detroit (not in crime obviously). Depressing

We can all agree that we're sure sure glad you left. Keep trying to convince yourself that where you are now is better, by telling anyone who'll listen to you what a craphole you left behind. Life will have so much more meaning.

The grass is ALWAYS greener...right?

We can all agree that we're sure sure glad you left. Keep trying to convince yourself that where you are now is better, by telling anyone who'll listen to you what a craphole you left behind. Life will have so much more meaning.

I don't have to say a word the people that have never lived there do it for me. What I was trying to say is Binghamton is so far behind and has such a bad rep, that people aren't willing on giving it a chance. So don't plan on a comeback for the Southern Tier.

Some of us are still alive and thrive in the area. I moved to Florida when I was 26, and 6 months later I was back home....I missed it!

Guest Guest
I don't have to say a word the people that have never lived there do it for me. What I was trying to say is Binghamton is so far behind and has such a bad rep, that people aren't willing on giving it a chance. So don't plan on a comeback for the Southern Tier.

So, you promise to never come back?

Archived