Is there anything we can all agree on?

Guest Guest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
swear on my life

That's great! Hey, one last question. If your new home is so much better than the rat hole you left behind, why do you spend the whole day Saturday looking at bcvoice?

I've been checking out bcvoice for about a month now. What a great tool. I am especially drawn to the threads regarding our local communities - what's wrong and what's right. Its amazing the range of opinions and the conviction behind them.

So I thought I would start a thread about anything we can agree on. Ok, I'll go first,

The new millenium is off to a rocky start. It looks like our country, and consequently the world is about to slip into a pretty nasty recession. We're all pretty pissed off, cause we've been trying to live the "American dream" and its not working out the way we hoped it would. We have all these great inventions that are suppossed to save tons of time and labor, but we work longer hours now, and most families have to have both spouses working to either make ends meet or for the more fortunate, live the life style we believe is our station. We believe our government isn't working for us, we work for them. And what really gets to us all, is we feel pretty powerless to do much about the current state of affairs.

Who's next?

We are powerless, we can try to vote them out of office but will anything change? The latest poll said 80% of the people agreed they were better off 10 years ago than now. We can agree on that. Our media will not expose anything to us out of fear of reprisal can we agree on that? That we spend 18 million dollars an hour in Iraq, can we agree on that? We all want change our government is creating economic suicide we can agree on that?

post-154-1205676208.jpg

Guest Guest
We are powerless, we can try to vote them out of office but will anything change? The latest poll said 80% of the people agreed they were better off 10 years ago than now. We can agree on that. Our media will not expose anything to us out of fear of reprisal can we agree on that? That we spend 18 million dollars an hour in Iraq, can we agree on that? We all want change our government is creating economic suicide we can agree on that?

post-154-1205676208.jpg

We can agree the Social Engineering Programs here in America costs more than the War on Terrorists.

We can agree here in America there is more Killing than in Iraq.

Archived