Mullins Chokes (Ho, Hum)

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Guest The Real Sports Mind

I guess we can put to rest the basketball season for poor old CV. Thanks in large part to master choke (6 for 21) mullins.

For the final time......

Mullins = overrated.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I guess we can put to rest the basketball season for poor old CV

That would be 2 or 3 games longer than any other area boys team. You are unbelievably demented....wait those words might be too big....really dumb.

Congratulations to CV and Seton girls on outstanding seasons. Both teams represented Section 4 with class. I wasn't at the Seton game, but I can tell you the CV fans were very well represented at Glens Falls and the fans and team should be commended.

Guest Guest

I hope someday Matt finds out who are are and goes face to face with you. More likely his face and your back as you run away.

I can't imagine what kind of mother would raise a child to adulthood to have him/her act this way. (ok I CAN imagine but wouldn't say) If you had been brought up with one single shred of decency or values you would never ever post anything like this on here again.

At what point the moderators decide that enough is enough is purely up to them, but I for one have had a snot full of you and more. I hope they ban you and your IP forever.

Do the world a favor and crawl back under the rock you came out from.

Guest itchykoopark
I hope someday Matt finds out who are are and goes face to face with you. More likely his face and your back as you run away.

I can't imagine what kind of mother would raise a child to adulthood to have him/her act this way. (ok I CAN imagine but wouldn't say) If you had been brought up with one single shred of decency or values you would never ever post anything like this on here again.

At what point the moderators decide that enough is enough is purely up to them, but I for one have had a snot full of you and more. I hope they ban you and your IP forever.

Do the world a favor and crawl back under the rock you came out from.

Matt Mullins, do yourself a favor, don't listen to these idiots. You had a great season in basketball and did pretty dog gone good in football. For eveyone's information.., this was written by one of JC's biggest sports fans. Once again, Matt, you're probally one of the top three athletes in section 4.

Guest itchykoopark
Matt Mullins, do yourself a favor, don't listen to these idiots. You had a great season in basketball and did pretty dog gone good in football. For eveyone's information.., this was written by one of JC's biggest sports fans. Once again, Matt, you're probally one of the top three athletes in section 4.
I meant "probally one of the best top three athletes in sect.4".

Guest chavez

Who ever started this thread should post their real name so we can look them up in the record book and see how amazing they are at basketball and football. Oh ya, you're probably just a bum who has nothing better to do than bash on high school kids who play their hearts out and love doing it. The CV football team wouldnt have been 8-2 without matt, and they most certainly wouldn't have made it to the final 4 if it wasn't for him. Back off already.

-yours truly, juan pablo montoya

Guest ya dude

yea how are you going to sit there and say that they choked when if anything, they outplayed everyones expectations. you can't honestly say that when the season started you expected them to make it to the final four over seton and all the other good teams they beat..

@

Guest Probably not
I meant "probally one of the best top three athletes in sect.4".

Probably not. The top three spots are reseved for D1 athletes. Mullins is not close to D1.

The list starts with Chandler Jones and Veruto from U.E. , D1 athletes.

The third spot will be claimed by several wrestlers and baseball players in the running for D1 scholarships.

Guest Guest

Where is Matt going to college? And, what sport is he going to play? Matt, having known you for several years, you are a class act, a great young man and the sky is the limit for you. Please don't let these jealous losers get you down. I can't wait to see what you do at the next level!

Guest Guest
Probably not. The top three spots are reseved for D1 athletes. Mullins is not close to D1.

The list starts with Chandler Jones and Veruto from U.E. , D1 athletes.

The third spot will be claimed by several wrestlers and baseball players in the running for D1 scholarships.

Just because Jared Veruto might get himself into a lower class D1 school does NOT mean he's a top athlete in Section 4. He's really not that good of an athlete, certainly not a talented overall athlete. Mullins has that category all over Veruto (all-around athlete).

Guest elephantitus
Where is Matt going to college? And, what sport is he going to play? Matt, having known you for several years, you are a class act, a great young man and the sky is the limit for you. Please don't let these jealous losers get you down. I can't wait to see what you do at the next level!

I'm not sure if he's made his decision yet about where he's going to go. But I do know that he'll be playing basketball. Last time I heard St. John Fisher was a possibility.

Guest Guest
That would be great as Tegan Barresi from Lansing (I think) is also going there. Is Matt going there on a scholarship?

There are no athletic scholarships at D3 colleges.

@

Guest home boi
How old was Matt when he began playing basketball?

Matt was born with a basketball and a pair of nike's on. haha. For real though, I'm not sure but I'm sure he started young.

Guest arell

There are no athletic scholarships at D3 colleges.

I thought Fisher was a D2 school. Am I wrong?

it's D3 last time i checked. but just because there aren't ''athletic scholarships'' doesn't mean a school won't find ways to give you extra money if they really want you.

Guest Guest

Schools that don't or can't give athletic scholarships do, however, put together 'packages' that lower tuition rates for players they want to have at their school. It is common practice.

Guest The real sports mind
TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT

Troll's = overrated

Mullins = overrated

@

Archived