Mullins Chokes (Ho, Hum)

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Guest Guest
1 year out of 10..... LOL

bunch of pansies out in CV, especially your bench-warming kin

:lol:

"Mark Woitach of Johnson City, keeper of dutiful local basketball records, pointed to CV's STAC-best record in conference winning percentage over the last dozen or so years as testament to Zanot's positive influence."

...yeah its only been like 1 year of 10 years that they have been successful...they have also one the section 4 championship quite a bit in the past dozen years or so

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
"Mark Woitach of Johnson City, keeper of dutiful local basketball records, pointed to CV's STAC-best record in conference winning percentage over the last dozen or so years as testament to Zanot's positive influence."

...yeah its only been like 1 year of 10 years that they have been successful...they have also one the section 4 championship quite a bit in the past dozen years or so

Actually no one really cares what Mark Woitach thinks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

well since matt wil be playing for BU (d1) and the CV team made it to the final four i really dont think anyone should bash them and say they "choked" when them and the seton girls were the only ones to go that far, so thats more than you can say. only one team can win and if it wasnt them then congrats on making it that far anyway

Guest The real sports mind
well since matt wil be playing for BU (d1) and the CV team made it to the final four i really dont think anyone should bash them and say they "choked" when them and the seton girls were the only ones to go that far, so thats more than you can say. only one team can win and if it wasnt them then congrats on making it that far anyway

YOU MUST TAKE YOUR MEDICINE.

Mullins = Overrated

CV = Overrated

BU = Very overrated as a fake D1 school

I am a real sports evaluator. :lol:

Guest Guest

first of all who gives a DELETED how far they made it in playoffs... did they win it all??? NO!!! so it doesn't even matter... and i have played against mullins and all i have to say is that he is talked up to be way more than he actually is... he is a DECENT player... all he does is jack his jaw on the field/court and isn't an AMAZING athelete like some people think... Big game.. he chokes... Forks=5 picks final 4= terrible shooting.... he can't win the big game... don't get me wrong he is a DECENT athlete... but nothing more than that..anyone can score alot when u get to shoot 30 times a game

@

Guest c'mon

come on guys, really, why is this even still a discussion. basketball has been over for a while now, and football even longer than that obviously. don't get me wrong, matt's a great kid and if you wanna talk about him i'm not going to tell you to stop, but maybe it is time we let this one die. there's plenty of other things to talk about like the cv longball team. :lol:

Archived