Mullins Chokes (Ho, Hum)

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Guest Guest

Really? By what 'scoreboard' is he overrated? Enlighten us all and give us the website or article that we can refer to - and explain your data based method by which you arrived at your decision that he is overrated.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for this response.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

And let me add this.

My son plays for basketball for a local team as well and you should be damn glad it isn't my son you repeatedly call overrated because if it were you'd be slapped with a legal order to cease. And then, just for the pleasure of it, I'd sue you sorry scrawny ^&& for libel and take that trailer and all the broken down furniture in it from you and your common law 'wife'. And even if I lost, I would enjoy making you jump through the legal hoops.

So you better be sure that you continue to pick kids who have parents with a tolerance level MUCH higher than mine. And God help you if my son or any of the dozens of other basketball players that know Matt EVER find out who you are.

What a pathetic sewer scum clown you are, and by the way, tell your gutter snipe of a mother she did a fine job raising you.

Guest gznopvr9
And let me add this.

My son plays for basketball for a local team as well and you should be damn glad it isn't my son you repeatedly call overrated because if it were you'd be slapped with a legal order to cease. And then, just for the pleasure of it, I'd sue you sorry scrawny ^&& for libel and take that trailer and all the broken down furniture in it from you and your common law 'wife'. And even if I lost, I would enjoy making you jump through the legal hoops.

So you better be sure that you continue to pick kids who have parents with a tolerance level MUCH higher than mine. And God help you if my son or any of the dozens of other basketball players that know Matt EVER find out who you are.

What a pathetic sewer scum clown you are, and by the way, tell your gutter snipe of a mother she did a fine job raising you.

F yea you tell him boss. That guy has been doing this since football season, I wish someone could track his IP address so we could find him.

@

Guest guest
F yea you tell him boss. That guy has been doing this since football season, I wish someone could track his IP address so we could find him.

@

AND NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE BALTZ, POWELL, FURNER, GREY OR ANYONE ELSE THAT CAN PLAY ABOVE OTHERS. THIS GUY JUST WISHES HE HAD THE ATHLETIC ABILITIES THE BETTER PLAYERS POSSESS. GET A LIFE AND QUIT DOWN PLAYING THESE STUDENT ATHLETES. THAT GUY = LOSER BUT NOT AN OVERRATED LOSER .....

Guest The real sports mind

@

IP ADDRESS = overrated......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guest Jim Swarthough
Besides Mullins, Furner, and Mack. Who were the most overrated athletes this basketball seasons?

I would say Keough.......

Guest Tiger Parent
And let me add this.

Listen here you old fart, first off, stop wishing your son was worth talking about. Second, libel does work for the internet. Third, your son must have been a benchwarmer the whole year. Fourth, shut up and go take your medicine. Let truth about section 4 athletes be truth, and stop trying to scare people who speak their mind. Anyone else tired of hearing parents whine like this guy? Enough is enough old fart.

Guest The Real Sports Mind
And let me add this.

Ok murder she wrote. You are pathetic.

Guest Guest
AND NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE BALTZ, POWELL, FURNER, GREY OR ANYONE ELSE THAT CAN PLAY ABOVE OTHERS. THIS GUY JUST WISHES HE HAD THE ATHLETIC ABILITIES THE BETTER PLAYERS POSSESS. GET A LIFE AND QUIT DOWN PLAYING THESE STUDENT ATHLETES. THAT GUY = LOSER BUT NOT AN OVERRATED LOSER .....

Ah, but the difference here is that Furner will DESERVE it!!!

Guest Guest
Listen here you old fart, first off, stop wishing your son was worth talking about. Second, libel does work for the internet. Third, your son must have been a benchwarmer the whole year. Fourth, shut up and go take your medicine. Let truth about section 4 athletes be truth, and stop trying to scare people who speak their mind. Anyone else tired of hearing parents whine like this guy? Enough is enough old fart.

Looks like somebody can dish it out but not take it, huh?

I couldn't care less if you think my son was a benchwarmer and I sincerely hope for your sake that you DON'T think he is worth talking about b/c the day you start is the day I have to hump my a$$ down to my lawyer's office. And, yes, Virgina, there one can libel another on the internet.

So, you better think twice and then again before you start on another player next year because it might just be my son OR someone else who feels the same way I do.

Oh, and what was the answer to the question?????

Who is doing this rating that you unceasingly refer to and disagree with?

Again, not holding my breath waiting for that answer.

Guest Guest
And let me add this.

I saw your son play this year. He sucks. Maybe you should do the right thing and encourage him to take up sports where he might have a better chance to succeed. Maybe archery? How about bowling? :o

Guest Guest
There are no athletic scholarships at D3 colleges.

I thought Fisher was a D2 school. Am I wrong?

it's D3 last time i checked. but just because there aren't ''athletic scholarships'' doesn't mean a school won't find ways to give you extra money if they really want you.

They can to a certain extent but unless you have great grades your still going to rack up a huge college loan bill.

Guest Guest
I saw your son play this year. He sucks. Maybe you should do the right thing and encourage him to take up sports where he might have a better chance to succeed. Maybe archery? How about bowling?

Hey, I have an even better idea!

How about YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION!

You've spouted off repeatedly about how overrated Mullins is, so let's hear it. What is the source that overrates him?

We are ALL just waiting anxiously for you to back up your big fat pie hole with some real information.

Just a shot in the dark...you don't have anything, now do you little man?

And now you SAW my son play, gee a couple of threads ago he was a bench warmer. Seriously pal, get your stories straight.

Like I said, better think twice before jumping on someone else's back next year. Not all people are patient with people like you. Unless you already have a lawyer on retainer....ha ha.

@

Guest The real sports mind
Hey, I have an even better idea!

How about YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION!

You've spouted off repeatedly about how overrated Mullins is, so let's hear it. What is the source that overrates him?

We are ALL just waiting anxiously for you to back up your big fat pie hole with some real information.

Just a shot in the dark...you don't have anything, now do you little man?

And now you SAW my son play, gee a couple of threads ago he was a bench warmer. Seriously pal, get your stories straight.

Like I said, better think twice before jumping on someone else's back next year. Not all people are patient with people like you. Unless you already have a lawyer on retainer....ha ha.

@

Here is the answer you seek.

Mullins = Overrated

Your son (I wish I had his name)= Is DELETED and is overrated

Lawyers = scare me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am so afraid

Know all parents who think their kids are great players should look in the mirror and realize they did a DELETED poor job raising a second rate athlete/citizen. Sorry pops, but your son is just simple= overrated.

Please keep posting about the lawyer thing, I need a good laugh to start my day.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

@

Guest gOERGE
Here is the answer you seek.

Mullins = Overrated

Your son (I wish I had his name)= Is a homosexual and is overrated

Lawyers = scare me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am so afraid

Know all parents who think their kids are great players should look in the mirror and realize they did a piss poor job raising a second rate athlete/citizen. Sorry pops, but your son is just simple= overrated.

Please keep posting about the lawyer thing, I need a good laugh to start my day.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I agree 100%.

Guest Guest

I don't think Mullins is over necessarily over rated,but I will say he has gotten a lot of press that others have not who are equally as good. I don't think we should bash the kid for it he is a good player its just to bad everyone doesn't get recognized for their talents.

Guest Guest
I don't think Mullins is over necessarily over rated,but I will say he has gotten a lot of press that others have not who are equally as good. I don't think we should bash the kid for it he is a good player its just to bad everyone doesn't get recognized for their talents.
All of the plays for his team were centered around mullins getting the ball....any fairly decent player would look good if the plays centered around them getting the ball to score....it doesn't take much to see that........

He's no Chris Mullin

CV blows

yea especially compared to your school. that's why your school made it so much farther into the playoffs right?

Guest Guest
yea especially compared to your school. that's why your school made it so much farther into the playoffs right?

1 year out of 10..... LOL

bunch of pansies out in CV, especially your bench-warming kin

:lol:

Guest Old School
IP ADDRESS = overrated......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I would hope, Mr. Real Sports MIND, that you would understand the difference between constructive criticism and a high school athletics forum. You seek to badmouth every high school player in every sport because theyr'e not good enough to pitch on opening day in Yankee stadium. What are YOU good at??? Probably NOTHING, except for criticizing high school student/athletes. Mr. REAL SPORTS MIND(less), could or would you please educate the BCVoice reading public on your credentials, or are you practicing to be a "papparrazzi" hiding in the bushes, hoping to get a picture of somebody famous. feckin ijit!!!

Archived