What is going on? Can someone help me understand???

Guest VERY WORRIED

Guest Guest

I just spent $3.30+ plus a gallon for gas.

When GWB took office, it was $1.67.

More than anything (except the Iraq Debacle), he will be remembered for a doubling in the price of gasoline.

The chickens are starting to come home to roost.

Home values falling. Mortagage companies failing. More jobs eliminated or moved overseas. I just read that a major airline is cutting staff by half. A recession is either ongoing or at the starting gate. Record deficit spending.

GWB will be leaving office with a miserable economy. People don't forget.

You Bushbots better pray for McCain, because he's going to need all he can get.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's sad but if the United States suddenly imploded and disappeared from the face of the earth... the rest of the world would hardly miss us!

It wasn't always like this but our corporations and big business have outsourced our technology and manufacturing offshore to Communist China, India, etc.

If the USA was to disapear from the world the world, especially the African Continent would be in CHAOS.

Why is the UN based in NYC and why is the UN so dependent on the confiscation of earnings of the American worker? Do not get me started on how girls like me support not only the world but millions of leeches in the USA.

You people who do not know what this Country allows us to be disgust me.

Guest Guest

The United States of American a wholly owned subsidiary of Great Britain. We ditched them 200 years ago and now they control us through our monetary policy. It took awhile but they eventually got their little slaves back! Wake up, fools!!!!

I dont VOTE like i said before. But the people vote and you apoint the people we got today in office. So we gotta deal with it and i would stop and think before you make you voting count again. Because as it states above it's only going to get worst.

Guest Guest
I dont VOTE like i said before. But the people vote and you apoint the people we got today in office. So we gotta deal with it and i would stop and think before you make you voting count again. Because as it states above it's only going to get worst.

You DONT VOTE? on purpose? WTF???

Archived