2nd Ammendment

NY Patriot

Gun control means using both hands.

If they outlaw guns, only the outlaws will have the guns! Don't own them, don't want to own them either, but don't take them away from someone who wants to protect themselves and their families from the maggotry.

Let the flaming begin!!!!

Guest Guest

Hand guns as well as assult weapons should be banned. They are the weapon of choice for criminals. If you want a weapon for "protection" or hunting, a shotgun and/or rifle will serve you well.

Hand guns as well as assult weapons should be banned. They are the weapon of choice for criminals. If you want a weapon for "protection" or hunting, a shotgun and/or rifle will serve you well.

I firmly believe in the right to arm bears. I know if someone tried to steal my honey pot, they would get a hole right through them, unless of course it is Christopher Robbin.

Any weapon that can be had by a criminal is their preferred weapon. Hand guns and assault weapons are the choice of police. Handguns are highly regulated in NY. Assault weapons have been highly regulated on the federal level since 1968. Too many people think that semi auto rifles that look like assault weapons are assault weapons. I suppose if it looks like an assault rifle, it should be banned.

@

Archived