Dear Mods,

CB III

Guest Guest
Apparently I am using a site one of my associates has used. My apologies for using this route however the direct path is barred on your servers.

How can this be resolved?

email BTK and ask him if there is anything he can do, or if you were a bad boy or something.

Guest Guest
I can't see where there is a problem. You seem to have made several post today! :rolleyes:

Yes you are correct. However it is time consuming having to travel unnecessarily the Country or world to do so. Would you not wonder why a letter you sent was denied on Henry St. and forcing you to go to Main St. or Main St. in JC or even Vestal to get your message out?

Especially when the message you try to send has been shown to be near one hundred percent accurate?

Tell me how to contact this btk by email and it will be accepted and appreciated.

Games tire me. That explains my sign in name being absent.

Yes you are correct. However it is time consuming having to travel unnecessarily the Country or world to do so. Would you not wonder why a letter you sent was denied on Henry St. and forcing you to go to Main St. or Main St. in JC or even Vestal to get your message out?

Especially when the message you try to send has been shown to be near one hundred percent accurate?

Tell me how to contact this btk by email and it will be accepted and appreciated.

Games tire me. That explains my sign in name being absent.

Geez, last time I checked, there was a "User Questions" forum on this site, to answer these type of things...just in case you tire easy, and can't be bothered to log on! Take a few minutes to browse the site.

email BTK and ask him if there is anything he can do, or if you were a bad boy or something.

Yeah, Good idea and when you do, please speak english so that a grease monkey like me can understand what the heck you are talking about!

P.S. Please include your IP address, I don't read minds. Also I will need to know who used your IP/Computer and they/you will need to agree to follow the TOS. You are responsible for your IP/Computer even if it isn't you that is breaking the rules.

bcvbillythekid@hotmail.com

Archived