Beware of Gypsies!!!

Guest Beware!!!

Guest Guest

I KNEW I was forgetting to be afraid of something. Thank you so much, I can sleep better tonight. Assuming of course a comet doesn't hit my home...

Guest Guest
Now that spring is almost here - Be AWARE of the GYPSIES!!! They are theives and will rip you off!! They are very trickey!! :angry::angry:

AWESOME!!!

Guest Guest
Now that spring is almost here - Be AWARE of the GYPSIES!!! They are theives and will rip you off!! They are very trickey!! :angry::angry:

[b]HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK ABOUT THE DEMOCRATES JERK.[/b]

LOL!!!

Actually, Jon, and I don't know if you have the same going on in Oz, but as soon as the weather gets warmer, there are articles in the local newspapers about people getting ripped off - often elderly - and by Gypsies.

They knock on doors to use the phone, and then steal money, take purses, jewelry, etc.

They are also known for sneaking in unlocked front doors, after seeing someone gardening in the back yard, or vice versa, if possible.

The warnings are basic...keep your doors locked, don't let strangers in to use phones, but rather offer to make the call yourself.

Should be common sense, but they play on kindness.

LOL!!!

Actually, Jon, and I don't know if you have the same going on in Oz, but as soon as the weather gets warmer, there are articles in the local newspapers about people getting ripped off - often elderly - and by Gypsies.

They knock on doors to use the phone, and then steal money, take purses, jewelry, etc.

I never have that trouble. They never hang around to pinch anything. Never could understand why. All I do is offer to bless their money .....

@

A few years back I was in the Giant market on main street by Central high School. When a swarm of women and children rushed in, the women all had long dresses on and scarfs on their heads. It was chaos the store manager was overwhelmed. They swooped through the store in a minute. The manager tried to stop them at the door but it was impossible. They jumped into waiting vehicles and were gone. If you get a chance watch the movie King of the Gypsies. We keep our doors locked in the daytime and we have a shotgun. And alarms. Beware of everybody. Have a happy.

@

Archived