Why wern't the protesters tazered?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
HEH.

Support for war effort highest since 2006

American public support for the military effort in Iraq has reached a high point unseen since the summer of 2006, a development that promises to reshape the political landscape.

According to late February polling conducted by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, 53 percent of Americans — a slim majority — now believe “the U.S. will ultimately succeed in achieving its goals” in Iraq. That figure is up from 42 percent in September 2007.

The percentage of those who believe the war in Iraq is going “very well” or “fairly well” is also up, from 30 percent in February 2007 to 48 percent today.

The situation in Iraq remains fluid, of course. A surge in violence or in troop deaths could lead to rapid fluctuations in public opinion. But as the war nears its fifth year, the steady upturn in the public mood stands to alter the dynamics of races up and down the ballot.

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uui...0094F73CEC7BAD1

the percent that think we should have gone in is 19%

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
sorry i am not a hippy, maybe i have been called preppy before, and i am not a freak. i live a normal life, have a good job, live in a nice house....and am connected with lots of friends and we are all educated and fairly well versed, and most if not all of us believe that we are being lied to by GWB. but then we like to ask questions and i know you wouldnt like that, you just believe whatever you are fed. I THINK THE PRESIDENT IS WRONG! So at least now there are you two people on here who make your statement a little less true. Anymore? Show this person that he is wrong.

The Iraq war started in 03 and Bush got re-elected in 04, the "We Hate Bush" poles were wrong then and they are wrong now.

Guest Guest
I love how the issue of the topic is avoided with brainless "OMG I HATE BUSH" crap. Here's the fact: When a law enforcement official gives a lawful order, it's to be obeyed. If it's not, that officer needs to determine if a use of force is necessary or what level of force is necessary to gain compliance. After that, if someone wants to sue, let them waste their money in a losing case. The officers did their job.

It does sound like the officers did their job. An argument could have been made for excessive force if the stun guns came out.

Does anyone else find it semi humorous that the only accident was in the westbound lane? Damn do I ever hate rubberneckers. I probably hate rubberneckers more than dirty hippies.

Guest Guest
BDS.

Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

You can't debate the facts, because you have no ammo.

You couldn’t possibly get any dumber. Stop typing, moron.

Guest Guest
It does sound like the officers did their job. An argument could have been made for excessive force if the stun guns came out

Vestal Police are not issued stun guns.

Archived