Why wern't the protesters tazered?

Guest Guest

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lawsuit
I'm disappointed that law enforcement didn't tazer the protesters that were attempting to resist arrest.

They were afraid they would get sued by mommy and daddy. Spoiled DELETED NYC crackers :angry:

Guest Guest

A few kids got momentarily out of control and you, the Lone Poster Protesting the Protesters, has come unglued.

God help you if a real emergency erupted in your life. I can just imagine how you'd react.

Guest Newscast

I was watching the 5PM WBNG news and two different versions of what happened are told:

One female BU student stated that the Vestal police told the protesters they had to remian in the far right hand lane on the Vestal Parkway. She said a couple of protesters accidently stepped into the passing lane and were attacked by the police.

A Vestal Policeman said they were allowing the protest to proceed down the Vestal Parkway and the Protesters were told they HAD TO REMAIN IN THE FAR RIGHT-HAND LANE - When the potesters did not follow police orders and spread out into both lanes - The police moved in and began making arrests!

Guest Guest
A few kids got momentarily out of control and you, the Lone Poster Protesting the Protesters, has come unglued.

God help you if a real emergency erupted in your life. I can just imagine how you'd react.

I almost got into an accident on the parkway this afternoon due to the protest, so these young outlaws did cause a real emergency. I'm in favor of tazing! Let er' rip.... ZAP!

Guest Guest
I almost got into an accident on the parkway this afternoon due to the protest, so these young outlaws did cause a real emergency. I'm in favor of tazing! Let er' rip.... ZAP!

Was watching NEWS Channel 34: BU Students involved in protest stated they are going to bring lawsuits against the police!!!

Guest Guest

I was watching the 5PM WBNG news and two different versions of what happened are told:

One female BU student stated that the Vestal police told the protesters they had to remian in the far right hand lane on the Vestal Parkway. She said a couple of protesters accidently stepped into the passing lane and were attacked by the police.

A Vestal Policeman said they were allowing the protest to proceed down the Vestal Parkway and the Protesters were told they HAD TO REMAIN IN THE FAR RIGHT-HAND LANE - When the potesters did not follow police orders and spread out into both lanes - The police moved in and began making arrests!

[/quot

The police had to intervene because the protesters were impeding traffic.

Guest Guest
Was watching NEWS Channel 34: BU Students involved in protest stated they are going to bring lawsuits against the police!!!

Yeah, and they will have a regular bowel movement if they eat regularly too.

Guest Guest
I’m disappointed that law enforcement didn’t tazer the protesters that were attempting to resist arrest.

Why can't the police, kick back like the old day's and crackim in the puss with a club and knock out or at least loosen a few teeth? Pepper spray was good :rolleyes:

I feel that these spoiled kinky haired paled skinned city punks need some good ole behind the wood shed mule kickin.

My friends would not hesitate to do this, if they see anymore SUNY pukes in the downtown bars (their bars ) causing a problem :lol:

Can't get away much more with your non-sense downtown girly men, the locals are fed up! Keep it up!

:angry:

Guest Guest

The municipalities that had to take police patrols off the street to deal with the protesters should back charge the University for providing police services. Better yet, send the parents the bill. Better yet, make the protesters pay back the municipalities by serving community service during the summer. Hold up the diploma until the debt is paid.

Guest Guest
The municipalities that had to take police patrols off the street to deal with the protesters should back charge the University for providing police services. Better yet, send the parents the bill. Better yet, make the protesters pay back the municipalities by serving community service during the summer. Hold up the diploma until the debt is paid.

and who pays the two trillion dollars we spent on the war? two trillion dollars concerns me a wee tad more than a little police overtime

Guest Guest
and who pays the two trillion dollars we spent on the war? two trillion dollars concerns me a wee tad more than a little police overtime
Your so call "war" is technically an occupation, you need to get your military terminology right.

i say let the protesters do their thing....lets tazer beagle nose Bush who put us into an unjust and false war.....but dont tazer cheney it would mess up his heart machine i am sure....who would want that on their mind! Of course the funniest thing would be for cheney to "accidentally" tazer bush....now I would pay very large amounts of money to see that on youtube!

Guest Guest

I love how the issue of the topic is avoided with brainless "OMG I HATE BUSH" crap. Here's the fact: When a law enforcement official gives a lawful order, it's to be obeyed. If it's not, that officer needs to determine if a use of force is necessary or what level of force is necessary to gain compliance. After that, if someone wants to sue, let them waste their money in a losing case. The officers did their job.

Guest Guest

And let's be honest. When some student got clipped by a vehicle, the first thing all of you would be whining is "WHY DIDN"T THE AUTHORITIES DO MORE? IM GONNA SUE."

the police in this area are a joke....i am surprised they werent all asleep in the parking garage....that is usually where you can find them....what force do you need to use on peaceful protestors...oh thats right the GWB way of thinking is use torture first and ask questions later.....it always becames a hate GWB thread because most of us havent drunk the cool aide GWB is killing america.....

Guest Guest
i say let the protesters do their thing....lets tazer beagle nose Bush who put us into an unjust and false war.....but dont tazer cheney it would mess up his heart machine i am sure....who would want that on their mind! Of course the funniest thing would be for cheney to "accidentally" tazer bush....now I would pay very large amounts of money to see that on youtube!
I would not call breaking up terrorist rings a false and unjust activity, unless of corse you ARE a terrorist supporter.

Guest Guest
the police in this area are a joke....i am surprised they werent all asleep in the parking garage....that is usually where you can find them....what force do you need to use on peaceful protestors...oh thats right the GWB way of thinking is use torture first and ask questions later.....it always becames a hate GWB thread because most of us havent drunk the cool aide GWB is killing america.....
This was not a peaceful protest, someone got hurt in a car accident because these "sick in the head" morons were impeding traffic and creating confusion and mayham. Take it to the peace quad, peacenik!

If you watch the video, you will see both lanes of 434S full of students...w/ police cars following, till they got to Plaza Dr, where all hell broke loose.

"a couple of them accidently stepping into the passing lane", my fanny! :rolleyes:

She's probably the same one who said "these are our streets and if they'd left us alone for 5 more min, everything probably would've been ok."

Yeah, sure...or not.

Guest Guest

Ummm... I don't think that is how it works... thats like saying if I go to Binghamton to protest (I live in Town of Union) I should have to pay the city of Binghamton or how about if I am mugged in JC then maybe I should have to pay JC to investigate it and if the person who did it is a resident of Binghamton then the City of Binghamton should have to pay part of it. Why hate on the University students? They are a major contributor to the local economy, heck, I would guess Vestal wouldn't need so many cops if the University didn't exist. Many of the stores, restaurants and hotels would be gone. Hmmm, many of the residents who make their income directly or indirectly from the University would be gone also. Hmmm... I would guess that the University may be the areas biggest employer and one of the areas biggest sources of revenue.

Archived