Forks and Vestal lax will RUN section 4

sec4laxer

every team in section 4 is a joke except vestal and chenango forks. neither team will have any competition at all this year until they play eachother or teams outside the section. both teams have many returning players and playoff experience. they should do very good in their respective classes. all talk about any other teams or players is a joke. jc is young cv just poop seton wow a joke whiskey joint too many rednecks oneonta basically a first year team same as dryden binghamton kinda deace but dont get your hopes up and owego would have been a lot better if they didnt trade away their coach great move guys, now personally im not saying forks and vestal are amazing teams because neither has driven deep into the playoffs im just saying could the teams around them stop sucking so much so maybe they could get better.

~+~

Guest CE fan

You were hopefully tring to say that evey team in the Bing metropolitan area sucks instead of these two teams. Do not forget that Corning East and Corning West are also in section 4 and would beat any team in the binghamton area in any given season.

Binghamton area people forget that section 4 extends past Owego you know.

Guest guest
every team in section 4 is a joke except vestal and chenango forks. neither team will have any competition at all this year until they play eachother or teams outside the section. both teams have many returning players and playoff experience. they should do very good in their respective classes. all talk about any other teams or players is a joke. jc is young cv just poop seton wow a joke whiskey joint too many rednecks oneonta basically a first year team same as dryden binghamton kinda deace but dont get your hopes up and owego would have been a lot better if they didnt trade away their coach great move guys, now personally im not saying forks and vestal are amazing teams because neither has driven deep into the playoffs im just saying could the teams around them stop sucking so much so maybe they could get better.

~+~

Forks run section 4? You are joking right? they will be in the same class as Corning East. Vestal yes in AA but they too would lose to Corning east which is in a lower division.

Guest Guest
Forks run section 4? You are joking right? they will be in the same class as Corning East. Vestal yes in AA but they too would lose to Corning east which is in a lower division.

Forks entire school district this year is a joke all around girls and boys, aside from football which all there success can be put on mr.greens back but coaching can not win you a state championship you have to have SOME talent, and they didnt. luckiest ride to a championship game i have seen in awhile.

Guest Guest
Forks entire school district this year is a joke all around girls and boys, aside from football which all there success can be put on mr.greens back but coaching can not win you a state championship you have to have SOME talent, and they didnt. luckiest ride to a championship game i have seen in awhile.
Great. Their the two best teams in the area. So What, when the season ends all their gonna have to show for it is 1 extra game. That's cause the teams from syracuse will pimpslap them in the first round. Section 4 is a joke.

Yeah right. Seems to be a little bias/hatred in your statement and not facts/logic.

Wolf

Guest Guest
Forks run section 4? You are joking right? they will be in the same class as Corning East. Vestal yes in AA but they too would lose to Corning east which is in a lower division

Forks is B CE is C and there is no AA in Lacrosse.

Vestal has a very good chance of beating East this year, something tells me Vestal will do their talking on the field and not waste time talking smack on this board.

Guest Guest

Team

1 Binghamton

2 Horseheads

3 Ithaca

4 Union-Endicott

5 Vestal

NY B Sec 4

Team

1 Chenango Forks

2 Corning West

3 Johnson City

4 Maine-Endwell

5 Owego Free Academy

6 Seton Catholic Central

NY C Sec 4

Team

1 Chenango Valley

2 Corning East

3 Dryden

4 Elmira-Notre Dame

5 Oneonta

6 Whitney Point

Guest Guest

We'll see very soon just how good Forks and Vestal are. The season starts next week. Maybe whoever started the thread should come back to reality because they might not be as good as they think they are.

Guest Guest
We'll see very soon just how good Forks and Vestal are. The season starts next week. Maybe whoever started the thread should come back to reality because they might not be as good as they think they are.

I heard that Forks is actually going to move up to Div. 1 next year. We'll really see how far they "run" section 4 lax!!!! What a joke! All the small schools with the exception of CE and CW just don't get it. You will get smoked by all Div. 1 teams in the section unless they have a REALLY down year. CV beat U-E when U-E had 16 players the first game of the season . M-E beat Vestal when Vestal pulled every starter to rest for the playoffs. Besides these two games when is the last time a Div. 2 or 3 team beat a Div.1 team

Guest Guest
M-E beat Vestal when Vestal pulled every starter to rest for the playoffs.
Vestal went 17-3 last year lost to CE twice and West Genesee never even played ME last year. They did thump ME in a scrimmage today however.

It's not I -II -III it's A-B-C.

Guest Guest
Vestal went 17-3 last year lost to CE twice and West Genesee never even played ME last year. They did thump ME in a scrimmage today however.

I wouldn't call 9-3 a "thump"

Guest Guest

Section IV lacrosse is broken up by Div. and by classification!!! CE and CW were the only 2 non A schools to play in Div. 1 because they are good enough to play at that level.

Why do people keep putting CF and Vestal in the same category. Break it down by Div. or class. If you are saying CF is the second best team in all of sec. 4. You're on crack. To even think Vestal is better then East is a mistake.

@

Guest Guest

Last year Forks beat a Div. 1 team. And 2 years ago DELETED, JC smoked Corning West in the sectional semi-finals. Let me guess, yeah West pulled their starters in a playoff game, that's why JC won. Get your facts straight before you talk.

Guest Guest
JC smoked Corning West in the sectional semi-finals
2006 Three teams in Class B that year, West was 9-10 for the season JC was spanked by East in the Championship game. Not hard to make to the semi finals with three teams in the class is it?

To even think Vestal is better then East is a mistake.
I said has a chance. Vestal is a very good team this year. We'll find out on the field how good they are.

Guest Guest

While we are talking Lacrosse, congrats to Mirabito from Forks two goals for Georgetown in an upset of #1 Duke and Andy Cook Vestal for a goal for BU against Syracuse.

Guest Guest
If you are saying CF is the second best team in all of sec. 4. You're on crack.
You might want to put down the stem if you see any mention of Forks in the quote you used.

Guest Guest
While we are talking Lacrosse, congrats to Mirabito from Forks two goals for Georgetown in an upset of #1 Duke and Andy Cook Vestal for a goal for BU against Syracuse.

Mirabito's brother Nick (a "senior" for Navy), is leading #8 Navy in goals and assists so far this season. They are playing at Colgate on Sunday at noon.

Guest Guest

oh i'm sorry, were we talking about how many teams were in the division, or when the last time a D2 school beat a D1 school. And who doesn't get spanked by East. There we go again, getting off the point. And they had the same kids on that team that beat East last year. Facts are Facts. Playoff games are playoff games.

@

Guest laxcoach
Forks is B CE is C and there is no AA in Lacrosse.

Vestal has a very good chance of beating East this year, something tells me Vestal will do their talking on the field and not waste time talking smack on this board.

Forks is only in B dvision to avoid getting slapped around every year by East. They have done it for years, once East declares that they are playing in one division other coaches move up to avoid them in the playoffs. Let's see what happens when East moves up to B next year due to an increase in enrollment.

Guest Guest

East moved to C didn't they even though they could have stayed in B or played in A? Think that might have had something to do with an easier road come tournament time? You think Forks is going to move up to A ?

East has alway's had a good program so don't think I'm trying to put them down I'm not. Just stating the facts.

Guest laxcoach
East moved to C didn't they even though they could have stayed in B or played in A? Think that might have had something to do with an easier road come tournament time? You think Forks is going to move up to A ?

East has alway's had a good program so don't think I'm trying to put them down I'm not. Just stating the facts.

East is , by current enrollment ,a class c school. They play at a higher level against the bigger schools because their program has existed as a solid performer for over 40 years and they are able to compete at that level. They play in Class C for the Sectional and State tournaments. Other teams choose to play outside of D3 to avoid playing them, they would rather play in the B division that has fewer teams, giving them a better chance to win a title. Forks is planning a move to A for next year but they will continue to be eligible to play in Class C or above in the Sectional and State games.

Archived