Where is A Faithful Catholic?

Guest pope j

Guest The Reel AFC
Is that a Package-deal, or can I just settle for the Fullness? (lol)

@

The WHOLE OF CHRISTIANITY, the Catholic and Orthodox faiths BEFORE the "reformation" of 1511 AD, never believed in the bible ALONE. As a matter of fact, there was no bible before the 4th century! On top of that scripture itself states that the CHURCH is the final authority in Christianity. What was the only Church in those days? That's right...THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. Way to go. I shot down all of those arguments many moons ago. :huh:

The Catholic Church has the FULLNESS of the TRUTH. Why? Because it embraces the ENTIRE WORD OF GOD, not just the written. Guess what? What Church gave the world the written Word of God? The Catholic Church did. Wanna know something else? Jesus attack traditions of the JEWS and not of Christians. Lastly, not one single person believed in the written Word of GOD solely before 1511 AD. Not the Apostles and not Christ. Sola Scriptura is a COMPLETE heresy.

--------------------

"To destroy the fetus 'is something worse than murder.' The one who does this 'does not take away life that has already been born, but prevents it from being born.'"

St. John Chrysostom ("Homilies on Romans," c. 391 A.D.)

Happy Easter A Faithful Catholic! (lol)

@

Thank You Jon. :rolleyes:

I am going to confession on Good Friday. (I recently have told some lies and Jon caught me).

"Blessed are those that have not seen, but believed." Don't be a doubting Thomas.

--------------------

"To destroy the fetus 'is something worse than murder.' The one who does this 'does not take away life that has already been born, but prevents it from being born.'"

@

Thank You Jon. :rolleyes:

I am going to confession on Good Friday. (I recently have told some lies and Jon caught me).

"Blessed are those that have not seen, but believed." Don't be a doubting Thomas.

--------------------

@

I'm right here Satan. I don't tell lies either. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Normal
Of course not! (Where I come from we just call them 'Porkies'). HehHeh!

Looks like everything is back to normal. I bet AFC had trouble logging on because his computer was attacked by Viruses, Spyware, Cookies, Trojan Horses, etc.

@

Guest Guest
Faithful Catholic are you getting ready for Good Friday and Easter?

I'm sure the priests are getting ready - if you know what I mean.

You All Need the Fullness of the Catholioc Church!!

Either YOU are a Dedicated Practicing Catholic -OR- you are a Heretic! The choice is yours! <_<

Where there is Christ Jesus, there is the Catholic Church (St. Ignatius). In her subsists the fullness of Christ's body.

Ok it's settled then - I'm a heretic.

@

Archived