Where is A Faithful Catholic?

Guest pope j

Guest Sarcastic Man
Faithful Catholic are you getting ready for Good Friday and Easter?

oh I get it, it's like wheres Waldo? Try NYC in the Harlem area :blink:

Guest Guest
Faithful Catholic are you getting ready for Good Friday and Easter?

Please dear God don't ask - you might wake his insane DELETED up!

Guest Guest
You guys just can't let go, can you? <chuckle> Like Republicans still blaming everything bad on Willy ....

and liberal dems blaming the WTC on Bush and Cheney...

Guest AFC MAY 19

AFC stated that he is having trouble logging on... and that the problem will be fixed and he will be back on MAY 19!!! He may post before May 19??? I'm looking for his quote!! I will post it here when I find It!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

@

Guest Guest

I don't blame them for that.

I do blame them for an unnecessary invasion of a nation that posed no threat to us.

When do we invade N. Korea and Israel?

On or just after May 19th, I will post as normal. I have a hard time trying to log on... It will be corrected on May 19th. :lol:

Do you understand what your quote states in terms of fighting sin in our world? We are not to CONDEMN or JUDGE souls! Likewise, we are not to punish people for SINS. Only the Lord who is sinless can. That is why we can't throw the first stone...

Was AFC banned??? He certainly generated a lot of controversey and was popular :huh::huh:

Guest Guest

Well, it did afterall happen on thier watch - after they were warned in August that binladen was going to do something like this - after they were in office for 8 months and did nothing to get binladen.

Now I know you will have that great comeback that clinton did nothing either. I dont know why that makes it ok that bush didnt - but in the minds of some of you guys out there I know somehow that makes it ok.

Guest Abducted
He's preparing to be crucified so he can arise from the dead on Easter Sunday! :rolleyes:

He was Carjacked by one of those escaped convicts from the overturned prison bus in Kirkwood 2 days ago!!!!

Guest Whats Up?
Some of you are tempting fate!

HARK! What is that I hear??

RUN! It's a QUOTE-ALANCHE!!

I think you Jon are the real AFC! or the real AFC is you! I think you are Dr. Jekel and Mr. Hyde and you argue back and forth BETWEEN YOURSELF!!! :lol::lol:

You All Need the Fullness of the Catholioc Church!!

Either YOU are a Dedicated Practicing Catholic -OR- you are a Heretic! The choice is yours! <_<

Where there is Christ Jesus, there is the Catholic Church (St. Ignatius). In her subsists the fullness of Christ's body.

You All Need the Fullness of the Catholioc Church!!

Either YOU are a Dedicated Practicing Catholic -OR- you are a Heretic! The choice is yours! <_<

Where there is Christ Jesus, there is the Catholic Church (St. Ignatius). In her subsists the fullness of Christ's body.

Excuse me, could you please log in?

TWS

@

Guest Neighbor

I am a neighbor of "A Faithful Catholic" and he just had hernia surgery because he strained himself trying to move a statue of St. Joseph to a new pedestal in his back yard.

@

AFC is dead!!!!! He was attacked and eaten by a large crap eating dog about two weeks ago.

@

Like I said, he will rise from the dead on Easter Sunday.

:rolleyes:

@

Guest Arisen
Like I said, he will rise from the dead on Easter Sunday.

:rolleyes:

So: AFC was killed by a crap eating dog two weeks ago and he will rise from the dead on Easter Sunday! :lol::lol:

Lord Help Us All!!

Archived