Will the DA investigate Tarik Abdelazim's tampering?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It's no rumor, BCVoice has learned the Binghamton Mayor's Executive Assistant's girlfriend was involved in the Binghamton University anti-war protest and altercation on the Vestal Parkway with police and was arrested. Tarik Abdelazim was trying to persuade Chief of Police Tronovitch to intervene and "lets make a deal" to protect his girlfriend! (maybe they will sign that contract now after two years of refusing to do so)

Will the District Attorney investigate this possible obstruction of justice, tampering or influence peddling by the Mayor's Executive Assistant?

Let's FOIL the arrest records and get this woman's name.

Is she 19 or 20? How is is Mr. Abdelazim 35 or 36?

At very least we once again have more impropriety and lack of ethical behavior by Abdelazim. What would his Independent Media former colleagues think of the hypocrite now!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UPSET!!
It's no rumor, BCVoice has learned the Binghamton Mayor's Executive Assistant's girlfriend was involved in the Binghamton University anti-war protest and altercation on the Vestal Parkway with police and was arrested. Tarik Abdelazim was trying to persuade Chief of Police Tronovitch to intervene and "lets make a deal" to protect his girlfriend! (maybe they will sign that contract now after two years of refusing to do so)

Will the District Attorney investigate this possible obstruction of justice, tampering or influence peddling by the Mayor's Executive Assistant?

Let's FOIL the arrest records and get this woman's name.

Is she 19 or 20? How is is Mr. Abdelazim 35 or 36?

At very least we once again have more impropriety and lack of ethical behavior by Abdelazim. What would his Independent Media former colleagues think of the hypocrite now!

Please send check, payable to Tarik Abdelazim, to

We All Need to Demand that the District Attorney Looks into this!!! What a totally corrupt Administration!!!! This Make Me Very Upset!!

Guest Guest

Mollen will never investigate Ryan or any of his staff.

They are drinking buddies from high school.

Both Ryan and Mollen were heavily supported by Citizen Action and the Working Families Party.

Mary Clark carried petitions for both Mollen and Ryan.

Nothing will happen.

Guest Trump

I believe the two women who were arrested were 22 and 27.. And I don't think Tarik is any older than 32. But even if he was 40 and she was 18 I wouldn't care and neither should anyone else. My problem with Tarik has to do with his radical views, not who's he's dating.

Guest Guest
My problem with Tarik has to do with his radical views, not who's he's dating.

My problem with Tarik Abdelazim is, like Ryan, he is a liar and a hypocrite. I believe he is at least 34 years old.

Guest Guest
I believe the two women who were arrested were 22 and 27.

Names???

We might as well hear them now because we will get them later.

@

Guest Guest
Names???

@

His girlfriend is 27 years old and NOT PART OF THE BINGHAMTON SUNY STUDENT BODY.

Was she there to be a trouble maker and stir it up!!!?????

His girlfriend is 27 years old and NOT PART OF THE BINGHAMTON SUNY STUDENT BODY.

Was she there to be a trouble maker and stir it up!!!?????

YES!!!! :unsure::unsure:

Guest Guest

What did Abdelazim offer Tronovitch, was it money? Did Tarik except Chief Tronvoitch to help himout because they are such good friends?

Is this the type of equality and social justice Tarik Abdelazim espouses? His girlfriend get special treatment because he is the Executive Assistant to the Mayor while the other schmucks face the music?

I guess we cannnot expect much better from a putz who has been coddled by his mommy his whole life. Does his mom do the radical girlfriend's laundry along with Tarik's?

Guest Guest

While we are discussing people who deserve to be in jail, how is Tarik's little protester friend Stevie Schweitzer? Did he enjoy his jail time? Where is he protoesting now? Was he arrested in Vestal?

@

The question has been asked on DA Mollen and all the local "news" media.

We will see if we get a response or if they even mention this in their "news".

Calvin Stovall will probably just sweep this under that big rug he has where he hides all his dirt. He wouldn't want reality to get in the way of his "reporting".

Guest Guest
The question has been asked on DA Mollen and all the local "news" media.

We will see if we get a response or if they even mention this in their "news".

Calvin Stovall will probably just sweep this under that big rug he has where he hides all his dirt. He wouldn't want reality to get in the way of his "reporting".

Will investigations be conducted? Will heads roll? Will jobs be lost?? Will there be retribution???

Speaking of which - how is the recount coming? how is the investigation into voter fraud coming along?

Guest Guest

Both Ryan and Mollen were heavily supported by Citizen Action and the Working Families Party.

Nothing will happen.

But when Matthew T. Ryan snitched to Eliot Spitzer and the NY State Troopers about the illegal gambling going on an DA Mollen's son was implicated that must not have sat well with Mollen?

Nailing Abdelazim for this would be good payback, don't you think?

Besides, it isn't like anybody gives a crap about Tarik other than his mother.

Guest Trump
Names???

@

Maria T. Starzman, 27, of Beethoven Street, Binghamton, charged with second-degree obstructing governmental administration.

Guest Guest

Nothing will happen.

Tarik Abdelazim graduated BHS in 1991 making him at least 35 years old.

Having a girlfriend who is in her 20s at this point means they both have deep insecurities and is just plain gross.

Don't these older men realize why 20 somethings date them? It equates to prostitution (money and power, or a daddy complex).

Guest Guest

Having a girlfriend who is in her 20s at this point means they both have deep insecurities and is just plain gross.

Don't these older men realize why 20 somethings date them? It equates to prostitution (money and power, or a daddy complex).

so what's your point?

@

Guest guest

Is there any creadability to the acusations against Tarfreak or is this just fictional rambleings and rumor? I doubt highly Tronovitch would do anything to help Tarfreak. If he did ask the Chief for help, he would have called Butler to laugh about it! Where did this info come from?

Guest Guest

Archived