Will the DA investigate Tarik Abdelazim's tampering?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have to assume from your feelings on this that you have at some point lost a woman to an older man. Ever occur to you that maybe woman choose older men because they don't want to deal with the immaturity that goes with dating a man their own age?

@

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I have to assume from your feelings on this that you have at some point lost a woman to an older man. Ever occur to you that maybe woman choose older men because they don't want to deal with the immaturity that goes with dating a man their own age?

@

yes but this theory wouldn't hold with the likes of tafreak and certainly NOT ryan. These two are so imature dating them would be like dating teenage boys

Guest Guest

@

Nice hypothesis.

Too bad it's not true.

Guest Guest
Is there any creadability to the acusations against Tarfreak or is this just fictional rambleings and rumor? I doubt highly Tronovitch would do anything to help Tarfreak. If he did ask the Chief for help, he would have called Butler to laugh about it! Where did this info come from?

There seem to be a great deal of credibility about this story.

Maria Theresa Starzman was a BU anthropoloy grad studnet in 2007. She appears to have been arrested according to "Trump" who is usually rather authoritative, for "second-degree obstructing governmental administration. " I don't think "Truimp" pulled that out of his hat.

At least one news outlet following this story was aware of her arrest and had heard about Tarik Abdelazim approaching Binghamton Police Chief Steve Tronovitch. Tronovitch would have had to contact Vestal Police Chief John Butler.

I doubt either of these respectable offciers woud want to assist Abdelazim or his militant, radical, protesting girlfriend, so that is probably how this story got out.

It remains to be seen where it goes from here.

Interfering in a police investigation can be a crime depending upon the situation. Certainly it is improper but then so many things about the Ryan administration are improper that one more or one less probably won't mean anything to them.

We will see what it means to voters.

It is just one more drop into the cesspool that is the Ryan Administration.

There seem to be a great deal of credibility about this story.

Actually...

there's no credibility to this story

Eddie A made it up

then posted it here

and then send it to the media

and then quoted BCV and the media as 'credible sources'

and then he replies here

un-logged in

and all the children sing

y'see...

the binghamton nine were arrested and out before Mr. T knew about it

i should know

i called him

but he was in a meeting

making positive stuff happen

don't believe me?

Guest Guest-Big Brother-*
You have to wonder how long these guys can break and bend the rules and not get nailed.

Thanks to BCVoivce Ryan & Tarfreak are being watched and I am sure they don't like it!!!

Mr. Ryan and Tarfreak BIG BROTHER is watching!!

Actually...

there's no credibility to this story

Eddie A made it up

then posted it here

and then send it to the media

and then quoted BCV and the media as 'credible sources'

and then he replies here

un-logged in

and all the children sing

y'see...

the binghamton nine were arrested and out before Mr. T knew about it

i should know

i called him

but he was in a meeting

making positive stuff happen

don't believe me?

Schweitzer you got it. Ed creates a buzz all by himself. He posts, then answers his first "rumor" with confirmed re-posts. Then the media "journalists" with their communications degrees (voice inflection, head nodding, powdered faces) troll this site, and they email Ed and ask if it's true. Then Ed quotes the media person as a "credible source" for looking into the story. Two days later, Ed says this is all over the news and a major story. When some of the news people actually look into this and find out it's all lies so they don't run it, he then blames them for dusting it under the rug.

I give him credit, because he is committed and really good at making the news media chase rumors. He is also mentally troubled and obsessive, so it's hard to blame him for this infatuation with the Ryan administration. If I were a psychologist, I'd say he actually has a secret homosexual longing for Mayor Ryan but doesn't know how to express it. It's not nice to pick on people with disabilities, so we shouldn't blame Ed.

The real guilty people over and over again are the local journalists. They look into all these rumors and consider them stories. Same problem with our national media, which would rather turn the presidential campaign into a soap opera of he-said and she-said and retractions and outrage than an actual conversation about important issues (like media consolidation). When are they going to realize that Ed is a notorious liar who hates Ryan and will do anything to destroy him?

Guest Guest

Nice attempt at deflection but Ed did not post the initial story.

Ed did not come up with the name of the woman arrested. "Trump" did.

We will see how it pans out.

No doubt Ryan and Abdelazim are circling the wagons.

This is not the first time they have acted inappropriately and it certainly will not be the last.

Consider it another cut in the death of a thousand cuts.

Certainly there are enough real stories to send Ryan and Abdelazim away: 42 %i ncrease in water rates, 42% increase in violent crime, 15% in business taxes in two years and more sure to come, $100,000 wasted on a muni wifi system they told us would cost $58,000 and will fail at any price, $300,000 to spend on the O'Neil-Ross (Bucci-Ryan Monument) Building when it should have coem down at owner's expense last spring, the Regency deal about to die, you name it, nothing they guys have done has worked, it has been lie after lie, failure after failure, embarrassment after embarrassment.

Please post one lie Ed has posted.

@

Guest Guest

She was the tall geeky girl that can be seen on the Fox 40 video hitting the cop over the back with the sign. You can also see her yelling at the police in photo #12 of the PS&B photos on their website. I heard she is a grad student and not from the United States.

Guest Guest

She hit the cop with a weapon and only got one charge!!

Hell, let's get a few more tacked on.

Assaulting an officer

Resisting Arrest.

Sleeping with a parasite.

@

Guest Guest

Ed did not come up with the name of the woman arrested. "Trump" did.

We will see how it pans out.

No doubt Ryan and Abdelazim are circling the wagons.

This is not the first time they have acted inappropriately and it certainly will not be the last.

Consider it another cut in the death of a thousand cuts.

Certainly there are enough real stories to send Ryan and Abdelazim away: 42 %i ncrease in water rates, 42% increase in violent crime, 15% in business taxes in two years and more sure to come, $100,000 wasted on a muni wifi system they told us would cost $58,000 and will fail at any price, $300,000 to spend on the O'Neil-Ross (Bucci-Ryan Monument) Building when it should have coem down at owner's expense last spring, the Regency deal about to die, you name it, nothing they guys have done has worked, it has been lie after lie, failure after failure, embarrassment after embarrassment.

@

Try to be less obvious, Ed. We all know 'Trump" is one of your tagnames. You have about 40.

Guest Guest
She was the tall geeky girl that can be seen on the Fox 40 video hitting the cop over the back with the sign. You can also see her yelling at the police in photo #12 of the PS&B photos on their website. I heard she is a grad student and not from the United States.

Which one???

24555425b63fb6f543a57bb4f7c22d4c009578e08e06b9756b28e9c3273198e1c78920bc.jpg

Press & Sun-Bulletin photo 12

@

... ....

yes Edward

yer writing style is stifled

you'd do more with a rifle

stuck under yer bed while they rifle..

yer other poop sticking out of yer underwear

where?

"No where."

Well at least you gots paid

and that's a glorious achievement

or indicative of

well...

it's a bit early to speak about binghamton draculas

but...

for now

the lights 'On'

and everyone's home

Guest Guest

Hey Schweitzer, you know what worries me?

Palestinians having no home and Israelis having nukes.

Why don't you go to Middle East and work things out for us. When you get out of course.

OK?

Did you recognize your buddy's girlfriend above?

If you are trying to say Ed wrote the initial story about Tarik trying to influence the police, you are wrong. He didn't pay attention to it until asked about it by someone in the local news media. BCVoice Reporter is not Ed, most peoplel know that. BCVoice Reporter started the first thread on this.

Guest Guest
Which one???

24555425b63fb6f543a57bb4f7c22d4c009578e08e06b9756b28e9c3273198e1c78920bc.jpg

@

Press & Sun-Bulletin photo 12

"Not from the US"

professional anti-war agitator??

One word: rendition.

@

Guest Guest

Render her butt back to wher she came from or better yet soem undisclosed location.

Maria Thersa Starzman is she from some South American country? Argentina or Brazil.

Archived