Will the DA investigate Tarik Abdelazim's tampering?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Schweitzer, you come across as an eighteen year old but you're about 40 years old right?

Have you ever held a job, a real job?

I was thinking his "writing" style is that of a nine year old who has just discovered ee cummings and writes everything like that.

I find it very juvenile in tone and hard to follow, probably because I think and write more like a fully grown up adult.

I think I would find his company very boring.

@

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
you are a complete idiot. How many times do you have to hear it. Watch the Fox 40 newscast and you will clearly see someone hit a police officer over the back with a protest sign. Yes a sign which was attached to a wooden slat of wood. So continue to argue all the semantics but it is clearly on film.

so if someone hit a police officer with a sign - that means it was a bat? a wooden club? a piece of wood? does it mean it was tariks girlfriend? those are not demantics.

@

Tarik's girlfriend hit a police officer with a wooden stick and he then tried to get her special treatment.

That she was arrested is a fact. The rest remains to be proven and let's hope that it will be investigated. If Tarik is cleared, fine. If he tried to influenced a police action he should be charged..

@

Schweitzer in your "life" you have done nothing for nobody.

Keep that in mind in lock up.

(schweitzer @ Mar 25 2008, 05:09 AM)

so far that's true

but i ain't dead

yet

WHOOOOOP!!!

So finally Schweitzer confesses.

He's a 40-year old waste of space.

We see the real Schweitzer

@

Guest Guest
There seem to be a great deal of credibility about this story.

Maria Theresa Starzman was a BU anthropology grad student in 2007. She appears to have been arrested according to "Trump" who is usually rather authoritative, for "second-degree obstructing governmental administration. " I don't think "Truimp" pulled that out of his hat.

At least one news outlet following this story was aware of her arrest and had heard about Tarik Abdelazim approaching Binghamton Police Chief Steve Tronovitch. Tronovitch would have had to contact Vestal Police Chief John Butler.

I doubt either of these respectable offciers would want to assist Abdelazim or his militant, radical, protesting girlfriend, so that is probably how this story got out.

It remains to be seen where it goes from here.

Interfering in a police investigation can be a crime depending upon the situation. Certainly it is improper but then so many things about the Ryan administration are improper that one more or one less probably won't mean anything to them.

We will see what it means to voters.

It is just one more drop into the cesspool that is the Ryan Administration.

This post raises an interesting point, why would anyone want to cover for Tarik Abdleazim, especially police?

Nobody elected Tarik Abdelazim.

Abdelazim who did all the negotiating for Matthew T. Ryan when it came to civil servants, firefighters and teamsters (along with militant radical Dara Silberstein) refuses to deal with police. they have refused for two years. Wouldn't it look strange if all of sudden if a deal waa had just when Tarik's girlfriend gets into trouble?

VestalPoice chief John Butler left rather tan work for Ryan and Abdleazim. Certainly Chief Butler is not goig to be doing any foavors for these tweo reject5s.

Binghamton Police Chief Tronovitch already has a job lined up with the County, he doesn't need any favors from Ryan or Abdelazim.

Nope, I cannot see one reason why either of these men would not go to the DA with information on Abdelazim.

They would be doing Binghamton and Broome County a favor sending him packing.

Guest Guest
Tarik's girlfriend hit a police officer with a wooden stick and he then tried to get her special treatment.

That she was arrested is a fact. The rest remains to be proven and let's hope that it will be investigated. If Tarik is cleared, fine. If he tried to influenced a police action he should be charged..

@

First - who made the accusation that he tried to influence anything? is the accusation founded in any way shape or form? why do you continue to post about unfounded accusations? Of course you history is one of continually pushing forward unfounded accusations - remember how the votes would be re-counted and investigations would be done on voter fraud - how are those comng ed?

I saw a video last evening on channell 12 - not the one on 34 that people have talked about here. In this video someone did hit (or come close to hitting him) with a sign - but the sign was paper and had no stick on it. Perhaps this is why she was not charged with assult on a police officer. One would have to assume that if she did in fact assult a police officer, that she would have been chartged with that.

One would also have to assume that if Tarik tried to get her "specil treatment" (whatever that would mean) that he too would be charged. which only goes to show that your accusations are, as they have been in the past, a bunch of bull.

@

Guest Guest
time will tell...............

yea - time and only time, will tell. not your unfounded accusations - not your hate - not your fabricated stories.

Just like time will tell on all your accusations of voter fraud and how they were all going to be investigated and how hgeads would roll - charges would be filed - jobs would be lost - people would be jailed. How they comin by the way?? yea - just like I thought - a pile of bull just like everything else that comes out of your pathetic little mouth - hows the re-count coming DELETED? you demented piece of crap

Guest Guest
yea - time and only time, will tell. not your unfounded accusations - not your hate - not your fabricated stories.

Just like time will tell on all your accusations of voter fraud and how they were all going to be investigated and how hgeads would roll - charges would be filed - jobs would be lost - people would be jailed. How they comin by the way?? yea - just like I thought - a pile of bull just like everything else that comes out of your pathetic little mouth - hows the re-count coming DELETED? you demented piece of crap

My, somebody is getting touchy.

Let's hope they don't have a picket sign in their hands or they might whack a cop again....

Guest Guest

Chiefs Butler and Tronovitch tell DA Mollen what transpired.

We don't need Abdelazim around.

Do us all the favor, instead of just the militant foreign girlfriend.

Guest Guest
Chiefs Butler and Tronovitch tell DA Mollen what transpired.

We don't need Abdelazim around.

Do us all the favor, instead of just the militant foreign girlfriend.

This is for Ed -- You are hurting the family you work for more than helping there cause. It's plain to see that you have very few followers and are not a leader. I'm happy she didn't get elected , otherwise you may be employed at the City Of Binghamton. Sometimes I wonder ( maybe hope ) that you get assassinated. I'LL PRAY FOR YOU TO END UP IN HEAVEN ED..........LIKE TOMORROW MOURNING !!!!!!!

Guest Guest

66% increase in water rates in two years.

15% increase in business taxes in two years, more to be added this year.

42% rise in violent crime

22.5% rise in larcency, while crime goes DOWN in the rest of Broome County.

16 new and useless positions created at City Hall.

$8000 raise to Tarik while two other people do the job as well, bringing the total to three employees to do what one used to do for less.

$2,000,000 PER YEAR more than we shouldbe paying for firfighting.

$500,000 loss on The Regency Hotel so far.

$300,000 loss on the O'Neil-Ross (Bucci-Ryan Inaction Monument)

and you wish I'd get assassinated!

I hope the FBI is monitoring this site.

Guest Guest
This is for Ed -- You are hurting the family you work for more than helping there cause. It's plain to see that you have very few followers and are not a leader. I'm happy she didn't get elected , otherwise you may be employed at the City Of Binghamton. Sometimes I wonder ( maybe hope ) that you get assassinated. I'LL PRAY FOR YOU TO END UP IN HEAVEN ED..........LIKE TOMORROW MOURNING !!!!!!!

Chill! Ed is not even worth hating, let alone assassinating. He's more like a gnat. As far as the "family he works for", don't you think they know what he does? they don't care! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they hired Ed precisely because of these tactics; it's all very convenient, don't you think? he's like an attack dog and nobody but him gets his hands dirty. The best part is that he will never ever bite the hand that feeds him, that's why he never responds to any questions about the dilapidated properties. Just let him be and don't let him trouble you.

Guest Guest
Chill! Ed is not even worth hating, let alone assassinating. He's more like a gnat. As far as the "family he works for", don't you think they know what he does? they don't care! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they hired Ed precisely because of these tactics; it's all very convenient, don't you think? he's like an attack dog and nobody but him gets his hands dirty. The best part is that he will never ever bite the hand that feeds him, that's why he never responds to any questions about the dilapidated properties. Just let him be and don't let him trouble you.

It's a conspiracy of epic proportions!

@

Guest Guest
It's a conspiracy of epic proportions!

Ha ha, no, I wouldn't call it that. But it is absurd to think that the Kradjians don't know what he does with his time, so to say that "Ed is stealing from his employers by posting" or that he is hurting the family he works for is little too much. I'm sure they know what he does, and if they know and hired him, well... they approve of it. That's all.

@

Guest Guest

Can't argue those facts:

66% increase in water rates in two years.

15% increase in business taxes in two years, more to be added this year.

42% rise in violent crime

22.5% rise in larcency, while crime goes DOWN in the rest of Broome County.

16 new and useless positions created at City Hall.

$8000 raise to Tarik while two other people do the job as well, bringing the total to three employees to do what one used to do for less.

$2,000,000 PER YEAR more than we shouldbe paying for firfighting.

$500,000 loss on The Regency Hotel so far.

$300,000 loss on the O'Neil-Ross (Bucci-Ryan Inaction Monument)

and you wish I'd get assassinated!

I hope the FBI is monitoring this site.

@

Guest Guest

Tarik's episode will be swept under a rug sort of like a past incident involving a city vehicle and alcohol and the Executive Oficie in the 4th floor.

@

Archived