BTK is all right

Guest jimmy nuetron

Jesus, SIH, that made me bust out laughing.

They act so stupid on here sometimes. BTK is a regular person, just like you and me. He works 8 to 5 just like the rest of us. Doesn't wear a cape with an "S" on it (Reddi does). When it snows, he plows my driveway and bills me...and then I pay the bill. He works on the service road in Hillcrest (as advertised), and delights in raising his family, like we all do. Billy is not Superman...now me on the otherhand, I'm a god!!!

They act so stupid on here sometimes. BTK is a regular person, just like you and me. He works 8 to 5 just like the rest of us. Doesn't wear a cape with an "S" on it (Reddi does). When it snows, he plows my driveway and bills me...and then I pay the bill. He works on the service road in Hillcrest (as advertised), and delights in raising his family, like we all do. Billy is not Superman...now me on the otherhand, I'm a god!!!

You sound jealous, if you like I will let you wear the cape for a whole week! Your choice when just not the week that the other super heros are in town. :rolleyes:;):lol::huh:

Guest Guest

What is the difference between BTK and God?

God doesn't think he's BTK! :lol::lol::lol::lol: (Sorry, just couldn't resist!)

You sound jealous, if you like I will let you wear the cape for a whole week! Your choice when just not the week that the other super heros are in town. :rolleyes:;):lol::huh:

No thanks, I have a pair of Spiderman "jammies" with footies in them...I'm wearing them now. God only knows what you're wearing. Does it have anything to do with pelts?

@

Guest Reddi Kilowatt

Since when do I wear a cape with an "S' on it? First, I am cleaning out SIH's poop out of a camper toilet, and didn't even know it, now I wear a cape?

Since when do I wear a cape with an "S' on it? First, I am cleaning out SIH's poop out of a camper toilet, and didn't even know it, now I wear a cape?

Amazing what you find out about yourself on here that you never knew, isn't it? I banned my kids from reading here until I could figure out just what the hay I was doing behind my back! :lol:

I was amazed!

@

Archived