"Same choice, no Hab?"

Hab said, "No!"

"More soldiers needed, no?"

"Yup, more soldiers needed."

"Needed for what Hab?"

"Needed for survival."

"How long Hab?"

"Dunno. Seven generations at least."

Stephen, Where have you been? Haven't seen you on here lately. Nice to see you back. Have a Happy Easter! Like Sleepless said "Put the pipe down and go to bed". No, there probably won't be any change even if the protesters tried to wake people up because they just aren't smart enough to take their heads out of the sand. Real sad for this country and the world. Hey, keep in touch. Good morning - have to go to work soon.

Stephen, Where have you been? Haven't seen you on here lately. Nice to see you back. Have a Happy Easter! Like Sleepless said "Put the pipe down and go to bed". No, there probably won't be any change even if the protesters tried to wake people up because they just aren't smart enough to take their heads out of the sand. Real sad for this country and the world. Hey, keep in touch. Good morning - have to go to work soon.

Quite frankly BE, I'm sick of the whole thing. I never comment on politics or religion on here, but I've read enough this week, to make me ill. I was glad to see the BU kids protesting. Why did they illegally go out in traffic lanes, as everybody has condemed them for on two dozen threads? To draw attention to their cause! For only 60 of them, they did a damn good job. They could have walked down the side of the road and the only ones that would have known about it were the drive bys. Good for them! As far as the fender benders from the "rubber neckers"...such is life!

War??? This isn't a war. It's a Bush vendetta! Daddy didn't finish the job in the '90's, so "W" has to redeem daddy's name and lore and legend.

WWII didn't take this long! This is an occupation by us, a police state, with no end to be found. The first few years were about the WMD's, then we turned to the terrorists. Of course there are terrorists. We made our sons and daughters an open target by sending them there. I can't be prouder of those that have served, but bring our children home....now!!!!!

This is a no win situation, just like Vietnam. Time to open your eyes and bring our babies home. Time to cut our losses and save our children. If there was a cause, I'd run with it...but there's nothing here! On this board alone, I know of two kids headed there soon. "Cupkates" little brother and "Emerald's" boy in May. I'd like to watch these kids grow up.

God bless America!!!

War??? This isn't a war. It's a Bush vendetta! Daddy didn't finish the job in the '90's, so "W" has to redeem daddy's name and lore and legend.

DING DING DING DING

Give the man a prize! That's the smartest thing I've ever read here!

I couldn't agree with you more SIH.

Guest Guest

No PARKWAY to walk down to protest this one

1_d_1_1-gr4_lrg.jpg

There has been some type of war, police action or what ever you wish to call it, going on since the time started. The only thing that has changed is getting your name in the paper or on the news and then the ever ending court actions because rights were taken from you.

So my question would have to be, are not those right (?) something that have to be EARNED (?) by showing support for the country you live in ??

@

Guest Guest

WWII didn't take this long! This is an occupation by us, a police state, with no end to be found. The first few years were about the WMD's, then we turned to the terrorists. Of course there are terrorists. We made our sons and daughters an open target by sending them there. I can't be prouder of those that have served, but bring our children home....now!!!!!

This is a no win situation, just like Vietnam. Time to open your eyes and bring our babies home. Time to cut our losses and save our children. If there was a cause, I'd run with it...but there's

God bless America!!!

Wow you truley are clueles arn't you?Well I will say keep drinking the cool aid the media gives you. As far as a "Bush vendetta" as you put it mabey it was more like some bodywho had the balls to finally enforce what the UN orginally said it would do. WWII didn't take this long WHAT? how long after the war did we stay in Germany and Japan??? Our troops are doing a great job over there and as far as a loose loose as you say why don't go and talk with some one who was over there and listen to the real version not what you watch on pmsnbc or CNN.

Stevie did they let you out yet?

Was it worth it?

Have you brought peace and social justice to South America?

While you were "away" it looks like the place was further militarized.

Apparently your sacrifice went unnoticed. Write a lette to you buddy Hugo C. and tell him you're ready to go down there and protest.

What do you think of your turn-coat buddy Tarik Abdelazim trying to use his "infleunce" to get his girl out of jail while her fellow protest stewed there?

Was that a call to equality and social justice?

It reeks to me of preferential treatment and abuse of the system.

Is Abdelazim now a hypocrite in your eyes?

He always has been in mine.

@

Guest mulligan

Was it worth it?

Apparently your sacrifice went unnoticed. Write a lette to you buddy Hugo C. and tell him you're ready to go down there and protest.

What do you think of your turn-coat buddy Tarik Abdelazim trying to use his "infleunce" to get his girl out of jail while her fellow protest stewed there?

What? Speak inttelligently

This is a no win situation, just like Vietnam. Time to open your eyes and bring our babies home. Time to cut our losses and save our children. If there was a cause, I'd run with it...but there's

God bless America!!!

Wow you truley are clueles arn't you?Well I will say keep drinking the cool aid the media gives you. As far as a "Bush vendetta" as you put it mabey it was more like some bodywho had the balls to finally enforce what the UN orginally said it would do. WWII didn't take this long WHAT? how long after the war did we stay in Germany and Japan??? Our troops are doing a great job over there and as far as a loose loose as you say why don't go and talk with some one who was over there and listen to the real version not what you watch on pmsnbc or CNN.

Clueless??? Wake up and smell the roses! This is nothing more than a political police action, and our children are dying because of it. If we really want a war, push the red button...end of story. Yes, we've stayed in Japan, Germany, Korea, etc.... because we've deemed ourselve's the planetary police force, and we're responsible for repairing every disaster that goes on, on this planet. Time to focus on home and close our borders, like we did in the "guilded age". Bush is the worst thing that ever happened to this country, and I count the days!

Hi Edward

Didn't go in yet... the wheels of justice turn slow

Was it worth it?

absolutely!

working on it

5 countries are no longer sending troops to Georgia for assassination and other 'training'

in reality it's no personal sacrifice

but that's another story

anyways my Spanish sucks

not really sure why you'd label him a traitor

he's generated more positivity in this community

and that is a fact

if there's anyone to label as such

look in the mirror

i really can't recall an issue you've been involved with that didn't contain a tone of virulence

and by the way...

your rumor's wrong

but believe what you want

we all know yer game

good luck with yer negativity

it worked well in 2005

gotta go check-in now

see you in June

Guest Guest
Clueless??? Wake up and smell the roses! This is nothing more than a political police action, and our children are dying because of it. If we really want a war, push the red button...end of story. Yes, we've stayed in Japan, Germany, Korea, etc.... because we've deemed ourselve's the planetary police force, and we're responsible for repairing every disaster that goes on, on this planet. Time to focus on home and close our borders, like we did in the "guilded age". Bush is the worst thing that ever happened to this country, and I count the days!

Yeah your right lets close off the boarders pick up all our toys and all the bad guys will leave us alone, Yeah real good logic there go bury your head in the sand and keep telling your self that!! Bush is the worst thing that happend to this country no the worst thing that happend to this country was the buffon before him. You really need to open your eyes and take off the blinders. I recall in one of your post you claimed to be a registered republican, you sir are in no way a republican and thats fine don't claim to be something your not!!

Guest Guest
Hi Edward

Didn't go in yet... the wheels of justice turn slow

absolutely!

working on it

5 countries are no longer sending troops to Georgia for assassination and other 'training'

in reality it's no personal sacrifice

but that's another story

anyways my Spanish sucks

not really sure why you'd label him a traitor

he's generated more positivity in this community

and that is a fact

if there's anyone to label as such

look in the mirror

i really can't recall an issue you've been involved with that didn't contain a tone of virulence

and by the way...

your rumor's wrong

but believe what you want

we all know yer game

good luck with yer negativity

it worked well in 2005

gotta go check-in now

see you in June

Hey Schweitzer tell us if you think it is worth it when you get out.

As for your buddy, Tarik, he's a hypocrite like most of you flakes.

@

Hey Schweitzer tell us if you think it is worth it when you get out.

As for your buddy, Tarik, he's a hypocrite like most of you flakes.

It's already been worth it.

The SOAW experience brought me into a community of individuals committed to standing up to injustice, violence and torture.

While many just peer at the world through the television on their privileged couches, others are actively saying 'No!'.

I have no delusions that this will change overnight

but if no one stands up they'll think we don't care

The way I see it...

we're all living in a box

and that box is getting smaller

with every 'right' we lose through legislation

the box gets smaller

while our government sends troops

all over the world

in the name of democracy

or protecting our 'national interests'

Who's interests?

Not mine

'cause if you ask me...

I don't think organized labor is a bad thing

but Coca-Cola and other corporations assassinate so-called 'agitators'

outspoken folks who expose the greed, manipulation and oppression by corporations

by any means necessary

all under the guise of "The War on Something"

in the Middle East it's Terror(oil)

in Columbia it's Drugs(labor and corporate greed)

in India there's a silent war on family farms

and the list goes on

sure, we have problems here too

but last time I checked people weren't 'disappeared' from their homes

at least not yet

you have all the information you care to see and hear at your fingertips

educate yourself

but I know

it's more comfortable to sling sarcasm from a cozy chair

Guest Guest

It is a lot more comfortable here than where you are going!

Enjoy.

One day Stevie, you will grow up and be an adult.

A little jail time should curb your childhood naivete. Let's hope you make more close friends.

@@@

Archived