Where do you go to find a Lover?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
They rub pug snot and eye goop on my pants all day long, But they are love bugs and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Some of them require cleaning of their"pug crack", the crease between their eyes, and half of them require eye drops or ointment daily...small price to pay for all the love you get. Right now my major concern is my 14 year old shepherd Jasmine. She's had several strokes, and can't walk 2 feet without stumbling down this weekend. I really want her to enjoy her last summer here with us. I keep praying for her to stick around for awhile!

Yea and we heard the same "STORY" on the old board. Put the 'dog' out of pain, put it down!

Guest country girl
I wish my wife felt that way. I wouldn't be sitting here alone right now on a Saturday afternoon! Thanks.

:)

Do you want me to tell her that for you? Maybe you can just print it and show it to her.

Guest applicant
They rub pug snot and eye goop on my pants all day long, But they are love bugs and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Some of them require cleaning of their"pug crack", the crease between their eyes, and half of them require eye drops or ointment daily...small price to pay for all the love you get. Right now my major concern is my 14 year old shepherd Jasmine. She's had several strokes, and can't walk 2 feet without stumbling down this weekend. I really want her to enjoy her last summer here with us. I keep praying for her to stick around for awhile!

So very sorry to hear about your Jasmine, you are truly a blessing to her.

Guest country girl
wegman's frozen foods section. You'll find some nice hotties there. Just keepin it real.

Hey, I was there last night, not many people there. I always see a lot of guys lingering in that area, now I know why. :)

Guest country girl

I will be praying for her.

Guest Guest

oh feel sorry for me and my doggie.

Once again, its people who think about themselves and nothign else in the world matter except what THEY want.

Yea and we heard the same "STORY" on the old board. Put the 'dog' out of pain, put it down!

Yeah, and the old girl is still kicking...I'd like to put you out of your pain!!! Sit with it and watch it, and you play God with a life, I wish it was that simple. It's not my choice, I'm just here to help her cross over. Don't be such a jerk. Yeah, I mentioned it on the old board about her strokes, but her time is winding down now. As far as my "STORY", you want to come over and comfort her as she passes, I can use the help! Other than that, STFU!!!

Guest country girl
Sure does, especially when someone gives me attitude first. Stay out of this KATE

Umm, you were rude to a decent person who really cares about animals, so I stuck up for that person (Sleepless).

The other poster was right, you do think you are cool dont you? Grow up. Stop being rude to people.

Guest Guest
Yeah, and the old girl is still kicking...I'd like to put you out of your pain!!! Sit with it and watch it, and you play God with a life, I wish it was that simple. It's not my choice, I'm just here to help her cross over. Don't be such a jerk. Yeah, I mentioned it on the old board about her strokes, but her time is winding down now. As far as my "STORY", you want to come over and comfort her as she passes, I can use the help! Other than that, STFU!!!

It's called REAL LIFE old man. Something you can not handle because you have nothing but your PUG's. Your wife left you because of your ways, yet you come here making all kinds of excuses, for what, a flipp'n dog?

Wow, I can tell you a place to go to help children that surely need more help then a DOG !

Get over it. Move on. Get a LIFE !

People are sick of hearing about YOU and YOUR DOG !!!

Guest country girl
It's called REAL LIFE old man. Something you can not handle because you have nothing but your PUG's. Your wife left you because of your ways, yet you come here making all kinds of excuses, for what, a flipp'n dog?

Wow, I can tell you a place to go to help children that surely need more help then a DOG !

Get over it. Move on. Get a LIFE !

People are sick of hearing about YOU and YOUR DOG !!!

(DELETED) off!!

Archived