Where do you go to find a Lover?

Guest Guest

Pugs! :lol:

My pugs are safe and sound. They're using Genesee Cream Ale in the green cans for traps...monkees like that. If you're approached by a monkee, don't make eye contact...or they'll hump your leg 'til they're finished and you can"t "Shout" it out. You have to throw your pants away!

My pugs are safe and sound. They're using Genesee Cream Ale in the green cans for traps...monkees like that. If you're approached by a monkee, don't make eye contact...or they'll hump your leg 'til they're finished and you can"t "Shout" it out. You have to throw your pants away!
Oh great drunk horney monkees in Hillcrest. Im staying on Airport RD

Guest country girl

Gross. You have quite an imagination Sleepless. You are very funny.

Guest Guest

I used to have a pug and my wife took it with her when she moved out. SIH, do you pugs snort and blow snot at you like mine did?

Guest Guest

I can tell ya where NOT to go. Dont go to your store or office or restaurant or anywhere that ya work and find a lover there. I know too many people who are lovin on their employer or employee and its not good.

Guest Guest
I wish my wife felt that way. I wouldn't be sitting here alone right now on a Saturday afternoon! Thanks.

I guess if she did you would not have to worry about making WEEKLY trip to the dollar store for those pot holders, now would you?

I used to have a pug and my wife took it with her when she moved out. SIH, do you pugs snort and blow snot at you like mine did?

They rub pug snot and eye goop on my pants all day long, But they are love bugs and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Some of them require cleaning of their"pug crack", the crease between their eyes, and half of them require eye drops or ointment daily...small price to pay for all the love you get. Right now my major concern is my 14 year old shepherd Jasmine. She's had several strokes, and can't walk 2 feet without stumbling down this weekend. I really want her to enjoy her last summer here with us. I keep praying for her to stick around for awhile!

Archived