Should "Pay-for-sex" be legalized?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The P&SB is running a poll on this question. However to be included you have to give them a disertation as well as your name/address which I'm sure as you know is not possible in some situations.

However, this forum is very private allowing us to comment on such contriversial topics without fear of what our friends/neighbors will think of us.

Having said that, I believe that yes, if it's done properly, "pay-for-sex" should be legalized where it can be strictly controlled.

Guest Guest
The P&SB is running a poll on this question. However to be included you have to give them a disertation as well as your name/address which I'm sure as you know is not possible in some situations.

However, this forum is very private allowing us to comment on such contriversial topics without fear of what our friends/neighbors will think of us.

Having said that, I believe that yes, if it's done properly, "pay-for-sex" should be legalized where it can be strictly controlled.

First off the PSB is always looking for your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number for only one reason. They add it to the list they already have and sell it to other companies. That is what keeps the spam, unwanted calls, and junk mail a float. Never answer their POLLS ! ! !

As far as what your asking about "pay for sex" goes, the state could be making a killing if it were legal. They would tax it and control it by health checks weekly.

The real question is " is something like this morally accepted ?"

Guest Guest
First off the PSB is always looking for your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number for only one reason. They add it to the list they already have and sell it to other companies. That is what keeps the spam, unwanted calls, and junk mail a float. Never answer their POLLS ! ! !

As far as what your asking about "pay for sex" goes, the state could be making a killing if it were legal. They would tax it and control it by health checks weekly.

The real question is " is something like this morally accepted ?"

It must be, because they allow it to continue. It’s probably not legal for the same reason drugs are illegal. The rich people who control these things would rather keep them illegal so they can keep profits high. Making them legal would take huge amounts of money out of their pockets.

Pay for sex is already legal......

it's called marriage.

Guest Guest
If pay-for-sex becomes legal will this no longer allow for divorces based on adultry as long as you pay for the tryst?

Is'nt aldultry having a relationship "on the side" outside of your marrige?

Adultry and pay-for-sex is not the same thing I would say.

Is'nt aldultry having a relationship "on the side" outside of your marrige?

Adultry and pay-for-sex is not the same thing I would say.

Interesting. So adultry includes having a relationship and isn't just about getting sex on the side? So a married couple can have sex outside the marriage, as long as it isn't a relationship it isn't considered adultery?

Guest never desperate enough

Adultery is defined as: voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than his or her lawful spouse.

Besides you must really be desperate to pay for it.

Guest Guest
Adultery is defined as: voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than his or her lawful spouse.

I disagree. There are many many reasons why someone would pay for it and desperation is waaaaay at the bottom of that list.

Guest Guest
But divorce is the "screwin you get for the screwin you got" --

I goofed ---

It's "Alimony is the screwin you get, for the screwin you got" --

(My bad)

Ok, so once again if prostitution is legalized how will this affect divorces based on grounds of adultry? Any good divorce attorney will argue that doing something legal can't be illegal in a court of law. Therefore if his client paid for the service, making it a legal transaction, how can a court find his client guilty of adultery?

Then of course we must visit laws and regulations for this "business". Will prostitutes have to provide medical records to show they are free from "nasties"? Will a male client have to pay for child support if the prostitute gets pregnant while "on duty"?

Way to many things come into play for this to be a simple yes or no answer.

Guest Guest
If pay-for-sex becomes legal will this no longer allow for divorces based on adultry as long as you pay for the tryst?

spoken like a true "SINGLE MOM"

Guest Guest
Ok, so once again if prostitution is legalized how will this affect divorces based on grounds of adultry? Any good divorce attorney will argue that doing something legal can't be illegal in a court of law. Therefore if his client paid for the service, making it a legal transaction, how can a court find his client guilty of adultery?

Then of course we must visit laws and regulations for this "business". Will prostitutes have to provide medical records to show they are free from "nasties"? Will a male client have to pay for child support if the prostitute gets pregnant while "on duty"?

Why are you beating this to death? You've done that already, just looka t your sig.

Questions that you asked are common sense answered. But then one has to have common sense to be able to answer it.

Go figure :P:P:P

Guest Guest

How about not having any grounds for divorce except that you no longer want to be married? It is pretty simple. The only people that use grounds are people that want to "shove it" to another. Grow up, move on.

Why are you beating this to death? You've done that already, just looka t your sig.

Questions that you asked are common sense answered. But then one has to have common sense to be able to answer it.

Go figure :P:P:P

Yes one might say that. But the fact is very subject has broken a lot of marriages, and really who cares anyway, with the way our government is running things now a days.

The fact is, and I do agree with it, there comes a time when every man AND woman goes thru a stage in life. This is proven by Sleepless and his thing for Pot Holders ( and the next time we go down to PA we'll see if we can find some "custom" ones for you).

Over all tho, no one has the right to tell another what they should do, married or not.

I do not see where what goes on behind closed doors is anyone's business. Control yourself, not others.

If you have the love you claimed at the time of saying " I DO " and things happen because of "CYCLE IN LIFE CHANGES" then both parties need to sit and discuss.

Men and Women go thru a cycle change, sex, as it was stated, is nothing more then a urge, something for relief. MAKING LOVE is an entirely other story.

How about not having any grounds for divorce except that you no longer want to be married? It is pretty simple. The only people that use grounds are people that want to "shove it" to another. Grow up, move on.

Interesting that you choose a weak attempt at insulting me, yet poptart and mouser both gave answers.

Is it me or did you get screwed over by "grounds"?

Archived