Grate drops out of congressional election

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Rev. Grate announced this morning that he is dropping out and throwing all support to George K. Phillips.

ahhhh too bad - he could have won it. I mean people were jumping at the chance to work on his campaign and the way that he would insult voters, calling them names and telling them he did not want their votes - that was a sure fire way to victory!!!

If I were Phillips I would not take the endorsement

Guest Guest
ahhhh too bad - he could have won it. I mean people were jumping at the chance to work on his campaign and the way that he would insult voters, calling them names and telling them he did not want their votes - that was a sure fire way to victory!!!

If you were Phillips, I'm sure he'd not know how to wipe his own DELETED without help.

Guest Guest

The OP didn't say Rev. Grate was endorsing Phillips, just throwing support. From the e-mail I received, that just means that all campaign contributions going to Grate will now go to Phillips.

Perhaps you should worry about yourself rather than bust on a man who is just trying to take care of his father. Or would that be too hard for you?

@

Guest Guest
The OP didn't say Rev. Grate was endorsing Phillips, just throwing support. From the e-mail I received, that just means that all campaign contributions going to Grate will now go to Phillips.

Perhaps you should worry about yourself rather than bust on a man who is just trying to take care of his father. Or would that be too hard for you?

@

I dont know anything about his father, I just know he did not stand a chinamans chance in hell of winning. He belittles people, calls them names, attaempts to humiliate them. Not a winning strategy to win an election.

Guest Guest
I dont know anything about his father, I just know he did not stand a chinamans chance in hell of winning. He belittles people, calls them names, attaempts to humiliate them. Not a winning strategy to win an election.

How are you any better, dude?

Cool, I'm the topic of conversation again.

And here I thought dropping out would keep people out of my garbage.

@

Guest Grate=Biggest Loser

Let's face it David R Grate was a total loser who only ran to get some attention.

This guy is crying out for help.

Let's consider:

1. He lives in rental housing

2. Doesn't have a job...the guy is a substitute teacher which is NOT a real job

3. Has degrees from schools nobody has ever heard of.

4. Is a reverend without a church

5. Was once registered in the liberal, cooky Working Families Party that is allied with Citizen Action

A Congressman should be a role model and a pillar of our community.

David Grate was a loser who would have embarrassed our community.

Finally, in his defense, our current Congressman who's been married three times, two of which were to former members of his staff, is nobody to be proud of.

Archived