Red Mustang Lic# CL 5815

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Funny you should mention this I think this idiot lives or knows someone around West Chenango Road. 4 DIFFERENT TIMES IN 3 DAYS THIS DELETED TAILGATED MY CAR WITH THOSE STUPID DELETED TINTED HIGH BEAMS. I usually do 65-67 down Airport Rd two different times recently he blew past me in a no passing zone. Him andd the moron in the puke green dodge neon with the muffler that probably cost more than the car. I catch him and he'll be plucking my 9000lb car out of his a$$. and your missing an L on the plate #

TOUGH GUY!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Black 97 Honda Civic
I have a white mustang - but when i drive i am very respectful :)

I've seen you drive before, you drive like 120 miles an hour through school zones. Wreckless driving isn't the way to go BCGirl :angry::angry::angry:

Guest Guest
Ever drive in NYC or Florida you sound very aggressive like those drivers. Just playin, you have the right of way.

I thought so.

I was not driving aggressively at all. I simply slowly moved into the right lane and noticed her coming up from behind me rather quickly. I decided not to yield to her because I still had room to continue into the right lane without causing an accident. She got all attitudish about it, you know, like young black girls sometimes do.

I'll bet her brothers and half brothers walk across the streets of the city and expect all drivers to stop for them.

Guest Guest
I thought so.

I was not driving aggressively at all. I simply slowly moved into the right lane and noticed her coming up from behind me rather quickly. I decided not to yield to her because I still had room to continue into the right lane without causing an accident. She got all attitudish about it, you know, like young black girls sometimes do.

I'll bet her brothers and half brothers walk across the streets of the city and expect all drivers to stop for them.

The ones that walk like chickens ???????????

LOL Poptart - it doesnt have red stripes, I was just waiting till the idiot said yes and then I could tell them that it actually has BLUE stripes. I know they have never seen me drive it. I just got it and then put it away for winter. :) But thanks for sticking up for me!!!

LOL Poptart - it doesnt have red stripes, I was just waiting till the idiot said yes and then I could tell them that it actually has BLUE stripes. I know they have never seen me drive it. I just got it and then put it away for winter. :) But thanks for sticking up for me!!!

yea thats what i meant blue stripes... :unsure: sorry was just tryin to help...what can i say...i'm smitten :lol::wub:

Guest Guest
Anyone know who drives the newer model red Mustang with the white racing stripes, license # CL 5815. This guy is a real DELETED, thinks he's pretty hot poop cutting in & out of traffic, tailgating and snaking people. Guy definitely needs DELETED. Anyone know where he lives / works / parks?

What's the matter MORON? Can't you catch me?

@

Guest Guest

were looking for a hostile red head driving a grey or silver mustang travling at 100 mph down front st . unknown if weapons are involved at this time head quarters .

Guest Guest
What's the matter MORON? Can't you catch me?

@

People who drive fast cars in an obnoxious manner are compensating for undersized genitalia.

Guest Guest
Anyone know who drives the newer model red Mustang with the white racing stripes, license # CL 5815. This guy is a real DELETED, thinks he's pretty hot poop cutting in & out of traffic, tailgating and snaking people. Guy definitely needs DELETED. Anyone know where he lives / works / parks?

Well, if he's driving a Ford Mustang then he won't be driving it too long before it breaks down.. F.ound O.n R.oad D.ead

Guest Guest

I think it's pretty funny that so many people have seen this DELETED driving around. His head is gonna get big now that he's famous. If I see his car parked somewhere, I'm gonna slap a BC Voice bumper sticker on it.

Guest Guest-Facts Are Better-*
A young black woman who was behind me tried to scoot around me in the right lane approaching the light at the Mall the other day. I simply slid over in the right lane, cutting her off.

She beeped and got all huffy like I did something wrong. I didn't have my turn signal on, because we had just pulled out of the mall lot, and I didn't even have time to put my signal on to let her know I was moving over to the right lane.

Am I wrong, or don't I have the right of way to the road ahead if I'm in front of her?

You were wrong to a point. You could be cited for unsafe lane change. I am guessing you were making a left out of the mall and were in the left lane, while the other was in the middle lane, also turning left. She was in the proper lane to make a right onto Route 201S... you were in the proper lane to continue straight on Harry L Drive or make a left up Reynolds Rd.

You were well within your scope of travel to move to the right lane if you turned on your turn signal to move right. However, without your signal to her, she would of course continue at her speed. If you turned on your signal, she would probably have slowed down to allow you in.

Again, for this instance, you would have been ticketed if an accident resulted.

In regard to the original post... I travel Upper Front St. often and people drive it under the speed limit constantly in the area between GHS and the 81N Exit 6 off ramp. The speed limit is 40... however people drive 30 or slower. People driving that slow cause congestion and accidents. If you are driving 30 mph in that area, most people that are aware of the correct speed limit would probably drive closer to you than you would like.

Guest Guest
You were wrong to a point. You could be cited for unsafe lane change. I am guessing you were making a left out of the mall and were in the left lane, while the other was in the middle lane, also turning left. She was in the proper lane to make a right onto Route 201S... you were in the proper lane to continue straight on Harry L Drive or make a left up Reynolds Rd.

You were well within your scope of travel to move to the right lane if you turned on your turn signal to move right. However, without your signal to her, she would of course continue at her speed. If you turned on your signal, she would probably have slowed down to allow you in.

Again, for this instance, you would have been ticketed if an accident resulted.

In regard to the original post... I travel Upper Front St. often and people drive it under the speed limit constantly in the area between GHS and the 81N Exit 6 off ramp. The speed limit is 40... however people drive 30 or slower. People driving that slow cause congestion and accidents. If you are driving 30 mph in that area, most people that are aware of the correct speed limit would probably drive closer to you than you would like.

You are correct in your placement of my car on the road. I had just turned and had not had time to signal nor begin to move over to the right lane. She was BEHIND me as we pulled out of the Mall, not to the right of me. I saw her hit the accelerator and swerve out to pass me just as I looked in the mirror to move over.

Guest Guest

I am well aware that the speed limit in that area is 40 MPH and was actually driving about 45MPH. The guy in the red Mustang was being an DELETED and it had nothing to do with how fast I was driving. If I was this guy I'd be really careful where I left the car.

Guest FORD!!
Well, if he's driving a Ford Mustang then he won't be driving it too long before it breaks down.. F.ound O.n R.oad D.ead

FORD = First On Race Day!!!

Archived