Red Mustang Lic# CL 5815

Guest Guest

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
hey i have seen you drive before...i don't ever remember you driving poorly. so i guess you did nothing wrong....don't let some of these idiots get to you. you are way above their level :wub:

Hey tub tart I was being sarcastic cause she owns a hot rod :angry::angry::angry:

Guest Guest
Well, if he's driving a Ford Mustang then he won't be driving it too long before it breaks down.. F.ound O.n R.oad D.ead

I always say Fix Or Repair Daily :blink::blink::blink:

Guest Luke Duke

Wait till you see the car parked next to a hydrant, or some sort of anchor point. Telephone and utility poles are pretty tough. Mailboxes AREN'T..lol.

Wrap a chain around his rear axle and the pole. Problem solved. A mustang axle will have no lateral strength. At the very least you f&$k something up to where it's not drivable. Not until he opens his wallet for repairs. Hit em where it hurts. $$$$$$$$$

Guest Guest
A lot of agressive drivers on front st due to BCC. I admit I have a problem when I see one I get hostile back. Even if they are tailgaiting someone else :lol:

Best solution is to lay off. I was almost involved in a multiple car pile up because the guy in front of me never hit his brakes because he was tailgating so closely :blink::blink::blink:

Best solution is to lay off. I was almost involved in a multiple car pile up because the guy in front of me never hit his brakes because he was tailgating so closely :blink::blink::blink:

My hostility would never include tailgating. I have "braked for a squirell" when someone was right on my bumper though.

@

Guest Guest
With their hand glued to their pants. Also I think you meant they're going to Kennedy Fried Chicken :blink::blink::blink:

Yeah , those guys that walk out front of your car holding up their pants headed to KFC to eat barbicued watermelon.....

Guest Guest
Yeah , those guys that walk out front of your car holding up their pants headed to KFC to eat barbicued watermelon.....

If I had a Red Mustang , I'd run em down and leave the scene...... :blink:B):lol:

Archived