Red Mustang Lic# CL 5815

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone know who drives the newer model red Mustang with the white racing stripes, license # CL 5815. This guy is a real DELETED, thinks he's pretty hot poop cutting in & out of traffic, tailgating and snaking people. Guy definitely needs DELETED. Anyone know where he lives / works / parks?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest-VKB
Anyone know who drives the newer model red Mustang with the white racing stripes, license # CL 5815. This guy is a real douchebag, thinks he's pretty hot poop cutting in & out of traffic, tailgating and snaking people. Guy definitely needs a kick in the balls. Anyone know where he lives / works / parks?

No, but if I see him I'll kick em in the nads for ya!

Guest Guest

i think it's great that you posted this... I can't stand TOOLS who drive like FOOLS! I mean, we've all made our mistakes on the road and hopefully met them with sincere apologetic waves...however, it's the people who drive SO aggresively and outrageoulsy that i simply cannot tolerate~!

kudos to you~

Guest Guest

Upper Front Street area, around Maines. Driving toward Binghamton. From BCC to Prospect, the guy tailgated everyone who was in front of him. Changed lanes probably 4 or 5 times, cutting in & out of traffic and generally driving like a tool. He's got glasses, a beard / goatee thing and a wool cap. And obviously a "look at me in my Mustang, I have a small I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY" attitude.

Guest Guest

A young black woman who was behind me tried to scoot around me in the right lane approaching the light at the Mall the other day. I simply slid over in the right lane, cutting her off.

She beeped and got all huffy like I did something wrong. I didn't have my turn signal on, because we had just pulled out of the mall lot, and I didn't even have time to put my signal on to let her know I was moving over to the right lane.

Am I wrong, or don't I have the right of way to the road ahead if I'm in front of her?

Funny you should mention this I think this idiot lives or knows someone around West Chenango Road. 4 DIFFERENT TIMES IN 3 DAYS THIs DELETED TAILGATED MY CAR WITH THOSE STUPID TINTED HIGH BEAMS. I usually do 65-67 down Airport Rd two different times recently he blew past me in a no passing zone. Him andd the moron in the puke green dodge neon with the muffler that probably cost more than the car. I catch him and he'll be plucking my 9000lb car out of his DELETED. and your missing an L on the plate #

Guest Guest

I had a run in with the DELETED in the neon I fixed him he works at papa johns by the mall ! just report his DELETED thats what i did! young punks!

Guest Guest
A young black woman who was behind me tried to scoot around me in the right lane approaching the light at the Mall the other day. I simply slid over in the right lane, cutting her off.

She beeped and got all huffy like I did something wrong. I didn't have my turn signal on, because we had just pulled out of the mall lot, and I didn't even have time to put my signal on to let her know I was moving over to the right lane.

Am I wrong, or don't I have the right of way to the road ahead if I'm in front of her?

Ever drive in NYC or Florida you sound very aggressive like those drivers. Just playin, you have the right of way.

Guest Guest
Is there another letter missing from the first part of the license plate?

Probably. I've been told (by a local law enforcement officer) the new plate design is typically 3 letters then 4 numbers.

Guest Might have a lead!
Anyone know who drives the newer model red Mustang with the white racing stripes, license # CL 5815. This guy is a real DELETED, thinks he's pretty hot poop cutting in & out of traffic, tailgating and snaking people. Guy definitely needs DELETED. Anyone know where he lives / works / parks?

There's a car by that description always parked by a white house right next to Cortese's. Not positive on the license plate. I remember though not too long ago this car had Florida Plates on it, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was the car.

Guest Might have a lead!
Ive driven both places the difference is in Fla n NYC you give a bit of agression back and they back off this DELETED just gets worse.

This guy might be from FL :blink: Read my above post to see what I mean!!!

There's a car by that description always parked by a white house right next to Cortese's. Not positive on the license plate. I remember though not too long ago this car had Florida Plates on it, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was the car.
Ive seen that one too. That one has a tan convertable top.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who has had a problem with this tool. Thanks for the info on the extra L in th plate #.
No problem its a NY plate I know that for sure Ive been up close and personal a few times Ive turned him in once allready

@

Guest who is it?
779- 4236

Phone Report for (607) 779-4236

#

# NAME: AVAILABLE

TYPE: RESIDENTIAL

GUARANTEE: NO RESULTS – NO CHARGE!

INCLUDES UP-TO-THE-MINUTE LISTING UPDATES FOR: (WHEN AVAILABLE)

#

# OWNER NAME & ADDRESS

UNLISTED & NON-PUBLISHED NUMBERS

#

# CELL PHONE NUMBERS

INTERNET NUMBERS (VOIP)

#

# BUSINESS NUMBERS

RESIDENTIAL NUMBERS

#

# PHONE LOCATION

CURRENT & HISTORICAL INFO

#

MUCH MORE...

#

MOST PHONE SEARCHES ARE INSTANTLY DISPLAYED. EXPERT SEARCH ASSISTANCE IS AUTOMATICALLY PROVIDED FOR PHONE NUMBERS AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.

Archived