Obamanation

Hunter

Guest Small Town Jimmy
As a proud member of Scotch Irish American Southerner White Trash culture, I have long campaigned for a SIASWT Appreciation Month. We'd have banjo music and Willie Nelson and we'd honor the genius who invented concrete blocks to put Trans Ams and trailers on, we'd have chicken fried steak (representing the subculture of Texas White Trash, which I am also a part of) and learn about our heroes like ……..fill in the blanks here. Pun intended. :rolleyes:

@

Whether you realize it or not your dream came true a long time ago. It falls under the heading of GOP. How about Hitler for one of your heroes? Sounds like a good bet to me. USA, USA. Idiot.

@

Whether you realize it or not your dream came true a long time ago. It falls under the heading of GOP. How about Hitler for one of your heroes? Sounds like a good bet to me. USA, USA. Idiot.

@

AlSharpton.jpg

Guest Leroy Jenkem

"More people are beginning to notice that the candidate's superbly crafted image as the postracial uniter doesn't quite add up. He is supposed to bring us together to overcome our tragic history of racial enmity, etc. Yet his role-model magic doesn't seem to have worked on his own wife, who continues to vent her anger over the racial indignities she feels she endured more than two decades ago at ultra-liberal Princeton and Harvard Law School. She remains perennially peeved by her relatively poor performance on standardized tests.

She's a classic example of what affirmative action, which her husband promises to give us more of, does both for and to blacks.

She is a hard worker and is of above-average intelligence for a groid, but racial preferences have repeatedly lifted her out of her intellectual league, with traumatic psychological consequences. All the breaks she received from white people merely stoked what Ellis Cose of Time calls The Rage of a Privileged Class."

Obongo and his shake up job are racist. And as long as our government continues to subsidize systematic and unconstitutional discrimination against whites and others for the sole benefit of the this criminal ape species..... and as long as their racist institutions are allowed to stand unchallenged, I will use my first amendment right to protest this injustice till they pry this keyboard from my cold, dead hands

@

Archived