Obamanation

Hunter

Since Sen. Barack Obama has let his own children sit in church where they could be influenced for the remainder of their lives by what they heard, it's no wonder that he would be the one to want little children to learn about sex.

To allow the cursing and the racist lingo to be part of his children's lives and issued to them in a church, it's obvious where his heart really is, or his children would not be in that church.

We certainly must not let him be allowed to hold a office where our children's future will take steps back into time. You don't have to look too far to see Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and his pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. have agendas with Obama. The three most racist people that we know could be the exact ones that Obama looks to for insight, and guidence.

What a shame. That a preacher hates his country, he curses it, but remains in it to spread his hate to as many as he can.

A racist will only see with the eyes of a racist. If you have listened to a racist for 20 years, you are racist yourself, or you would have removed your mind and body from beliefs that are not your own.

Sorry, Obama, you may have the face and the voice of a lamb preaching hope and peace, but you have a hatred for your country, that is clear. You are the company you keep and you cannot distance yourself from a person you have adored and listened to for 20 years. You are as him, Obama, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Guest Black Man
Since Sen. Barack Obama has let his own children sit in church where they could be influenced for the remainder of their lives by what they heard, it's no wonder that he would be the one to want little children to learn about sex.

To allow the cursing and the racist lingo to be part of his children's lives and issued to them in a church, it's obvious where his heart really is, or his children would not be in that church.

We certainly must not let him be allowed to hold a office where our children's future will take steps back into time. You don't have to look too far to see Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and his pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. have agendas with Obama. The three most racist people that we know could be the exact ones that Obama looks to for insight, and guidence.

What a shame. That a preacher hates his country, he curses it, but remains in it to spread his hate to as many as he can.

A racist will only see with the eyes of a racist. If you have listened to a racist for 20 years, you are racist yourself, or you would have removed your mind and body from beliefs that are not your own.

Sorry, Obama, you may have the face and the voice of a lamb preaching hope and peace, but you have a hatred for your country, that is clear. You are the company you keep and you cannot distance yourself from a person you have adored and listened to for 20 years. You are as him, Obama, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Hunter is a racist. He doesn't like DELETED :blink::blink::blink:

Hunter always attracts BC Voice's finest.

forrest.jpg

Racist is as racist does

@

Why is everyone always attacking Hunter? He only speaks the truth you do not want to accept?

Guest Guest
GO CRAWL BACK FROM UNDER THE ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!! LOSER!!

You are delusional if you think a black man will be elected by 75% caucasian majority in this nation.

It is so easy to give the Politically correct answer when you fear the repercussions in a conversation but who is going to force you to say the politically correct thing when we close the curtain????????

Guest Small Town Jimmy

I am now officially embarrassed to be white.

I am damned proud to be white and above ground. I will never apologize to anyone for being White no more than I expect a hyphenated American to apologize for being Black. It seems to me that anyone who speaks the truth about Obama is subject to being attacked by the loony left and branded a racist. Can anyone here show me one success story concerning Black leadership of any American city? Can anyone here show me one successfully governed country in the world that is led by Blacks? The answer to both questions is no. My original post was intended to show Obama for exactly what he is and I succeeded in doing just that. Just vote for that empty shirt, put him in the Whitehouse and sit back and watch what he does to this country. He is one of the worst Black racists that I have ever seen in my life and anyone who can't see that is truly blind.

@

Guest eNIGma
I am damned proud to be white and above ground. I will never apologize to anyone for being White no more than I expect a hyphenated American to apologize for being Black. It seems to me that anyone who speaks the truth about Obama is subject to being attacked by the loony left and branded a racist. Can anyone here show me one success story concerning Black leadership of any American city? Can anyone here show me one successfully governed country in the world that is led by Blacks? The answer to both questions is no. My original post was intended to show Obama for exactly what he is and I succeeded in doing just that. Just vote for that empty shirt, put him in the Whitehouse and sit back and watch what he does to this country. He is one of the worst Black racists that I have ever seen in my life and anyone who can't see that is truly blind.

@

Good post. You are correct about the racist Obongo and bout black leadership--every city led by a black is a craphole. They are incapable of self-rule.

It's because race accounts for differences in human abilities, character, and intelligence, and the behavior of an organism is the result of its genes. Look at the

DELETED in Albany--he displayed nothing but TNB his entire life---a Affirmative Action negro who is always thinking about " DELETED ".

Guest Leroy P. W
I am now officially embarrassed to be white.

If the post you quoted you find offensive or wrong, you have a bigger problem than embarassment.

@

(CNSNews.com) - Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., pastor emeritus of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago where Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) has been a member for two decades, slurred Italians in a piece published in the most recent issue of Trumpet Newsmagazine.

"(Jesus') enemies had their opinion about Him," Wright wrote in a eulogy of the late scholar Asa Hilliard in the November/December 2007 issue. "The Italians for the most part looked down their garlic noses at the Galileans."

Wright continued, "From the circumstances surrounding Jesus' birth (in a barn in a township that was under the Apartheid Roman government that said his daddy had to be in), up to and including the circumstances surrounding Jesus' death on a cross, a Roman cross, public lynching Italian style. ...

"He refused to be defined by others and Dr. Asa Hilliard also refused to be defined by others. The government runs everything from the White House to the schoolhouse, from the Capitol to the Klan, white supremacy is clearly in charge, but Asa, like Jesus, refused to be defined by an oppressive government because Asa got his identity from an Omnipotent God."

Every issue of the magazine published last year included Wright's column, "The Message," in which he covered a range of subjects, including his views on other African-American churches as expressed in his April 2007 commentary "Facing the Rising Sun."

"In a world that is controlled by white supremacy, in a country that is on its way to hell in a hand basket because of lying politicians, in a culture that still thinks 'white is right' and with young people who do not have a clue as to our story, our history, our legacy or our destiny, we still have African-American Christians who are more concerned about 'bling bling' than about freeing our minds," Wright wrote.

In a nationally broadcast speech on March 18, Obama distanced himself from Wright by saying he "condemned, in unequivocal terms, the statements of Reverend Wright that have caused such controversy." But Obama also said, "I could no more disown him than I could disown the black community."

According to his federal income tax return for 2006, Obama gave the Trinity United church that year $22,500 in contributions.

The Clinton campaign has not commented on the controversy, but in an interview Tuesday with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.) said actions speak louder than words.

"He would not have been my pastor," Clinton said. "You don't choose your family, but you choose what church you want to attend.

"You know, I spoke out against Don Imus (a radio talk show host who was fired for making racially insensitive remarks about black female basketball players at Rutgers University), saying that hate speech was unacceptable in any setting, and I believe that," Clinton said.

"I just think you have to speak out against that. You certainly have to do that, if not explicitly, then implicitly by getting up and moving," she added.

Trumpet Newsmagazine started publication in the 1980s in Chicago and distribution expanded in March 2006 to several other cities, with broader circulation through subscriptions. On the magazine's masthead, Wright is named as the magazine's CEO and Wright's daughter, Jeri Wright, is the publisher.

Requests for comments from Jeri Wright, the magazine's marketing staff, and the Obama campaign were not answered by press time.

The last Trumpet to be published was the November/December edition, a double issue that featured a remembrance of "Pan-Africanist" Hilliard and a profile of Louis Farrakhan, who was the recipient of the Lifetime Achievement "Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. Trumpeter" award at the magazine's 25th anniversary gala late last year.

Farrakhan has called Judaism a "gutter religion" and said Jews are "bloodsuckers," as reported in The New York Times.

Trumpet Newsmagazine also included myriad articles and regular features geared toward the black community, ranging from health, parenting, music and the arts, to profiles of successful members of the community and tips on everything from dating to spiritual well-being.

Many political observers have said that Obama's speech last week limited the damage of the ongoing Wright controversy, but others say the issue is continuing to hamper his campaign.

"I don't think it's going to go away," Ralph Reed, a long-time conservative activist and political strategist who now runs Century Strategies based in Duluth, Ga., told Cybercast News Service.

"Because while Obama's speech was thoughtful and eloquent, it didn't address the central issue, and that's why he would have someone as such a close spiritual advisor with such extreme views," Reed added.

"Let me be clear," Reed added. "I don't think any candidate should have to answer for the theological views of their pastor, church or denomination. But (Wright's) were not theological views, but political statements."

"I think it's more likely to be a serious issue in the general election, more than in the primaries," Reed said.

Guest Guest
(CNSNews.com) - Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., pastor emeritus of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago where Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) has been a member for two decades, slurred Italians in a piece published in the most recent issue of Trumpet Newsmagazine.

"(Jesus') enemies had their opinion about Him," Wright wrote in a eulogy of the late scholar Asa Hilliard in the November/December 2007 issue. "The Italians for the most part looked down their garlic noses at the Galileans."

Wright continued, "From the circumstances surrounding Jesus' birth (in a barn in a township that was under the Apartheid Roman government that said his daddy had to be in), up to and including the circumstances surrounding Jesus' death on a cross, a Roman cross, public lynching Italian style. ...

"He refused to be defined by others and Dr. Asa Hilliard also refused to be defined by others. The government runs everything from the White House to the schoolhouse, from the Capitol to the Klan, white supremacy is clearly in charge, but Asa, like Jesus, refused to be defined by an oppressive government because Asa got his identity from an Omnipotent God."

Every issue of the magazine published last year included Wright's column, "The Message," in which he covered a range of subjects, including his views on other African-American churches as expressed in his April 2007 commentary "Facing the Rising Sun."

"In a world that is controlled by white supremacy, in a country that is on its way to hell in a hand basket because of lying politicians, in a culture that still thinks 'white is right' and with young people who do not have a clue as to our story, our history, our legacy or our destiny, we still have African-American Christians who are more concerned about 'bling bling' than about freeing our minds," Wright wrote.

In a nationally broadcast speech on March 18, Obama distanced himself from Wright by saying he "condemned, in unequivocal terms, the statements of Reverend Wright that have caused such controversy." But Obama also said, "I could no more disown him than I could disown the black community."

According to his federal income tax return for 2006, Obama gave the Trinity United church that year $22,500 in contributions.

The Clinton campaign has not commented on the controversy, but in an interview Tuesday with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.) said actions speak louder than words.

"He would not have been my pastor," Clinton said. "You don't choose your family, but you choose what church you want to attend.

"You know, I spoke out against Don Imus (a radio talk show host who was fired for making racially insensitive remarks about black female basketball players at Rutgers University), saying that hate speech was unacceptable in any setting, and I believe that," Clinton said.

"I just think you have to speak out against that. You certainly have to do that, if not explicitly, then implicitly by getting up and moving," she added.

Trumpet Newsmagazine started publication in the 1980s in Chicago and distribution expanded in March 2006 to several other cities, with broader circulation through subscriptions. On the magazine's masthead, Wright is named as the magazine's CEO and Wright's daughter, Jeri Wright, is the publisher.

Requests for comments from Jeri Wright, the magazine's marketing staff, and the Obama campaign were not answered by press time.

The last Trumpet to be published was the November/December edition, a double issue that featured a remembrance of "Pan-Africanist" Hilliard and a profile of Louis Farrakhan, who was the recipient of the Lifetime Achievement "Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. Trumpeter" award at the magazine's 25th anniversary gala late last year.

Farrakhan has called Judaism a "gutter religion" and said Jews are "bloodsuckers," as reported in The New York Times.

Trumpet Newsmagazine also included myriad articles and regular features geared toward the black community, ranging from health, parenting, music and the arts, to profiles of successful members of the community and tips on everything from dating to spiritual well-being.

Many political observers have said that Obama's speech last week limited the damage of the ongoing Wright controversy, but others say the issue is continuing to hamper his campaign.

"I don't think it's going to go away," Ralph Reed, a long-time conservative activist and political strategist who now runs Century Strategies based in Duluth, Ga., told Cybercast News Service.

"Because while Obama's speech was thoughtful and eloquent, it didn't address the central issue, and that's why he would have someone as such a close spiritual advisor with such extreme views," Reed added.

"Let me be clear," Reed added. "I don't think any candidate should have to answer for the theological views of their pastor, church or denomination. But (Wright's) were not theological views, but political statements."

"I think it's more likely to be a serious issue in the general election, more than in the primaries," Reed said.

get lost!!!!

Guest Guest
I am damned proud to be white

Why are you proud to be white? Thats blatantly racist. The only thing that unifies whites as a WHOLE is our skin color.

Blacks are united far greater, because the vast majority of them share a sense of culture. Since Caucasian ethnicities, traditions, and culture is so diverse... white pride IS racist, because it is based far more on race, than it is on culture (as most black pride and history is).

To think they are the same is a joke. And to ever try and claim that you aren't blatantly a racist is a joke as well.

Why are you proud to be white? Thats blatantly racist. The only thing that unifies whites as a WHOLE is our skin color.

Blacks are united far greater, because the vast majority of them share a sense of culture. Since Caucasian ethnicities, traditions, and culture is so diverse... white pride IS racist, because it is based far more on race, than it is on culture (as most black pride and history is).

To think they are the same is a joke. And to ever try and claim that you aren't blatantly a racist is a joke as well.

You mean like they all were raised by single women who lived off of public assistance?

@

Guest Guest
You mean like they all were raised by single women who lived off of public assistance?

@

Did you think that one up all by yourself? DELETED.

Hmmm .. thought there was a joke posted about OBAMANATION .. ;);)

As a proud member of Scotch Irish American Southerner White Trash culture, I have long campaigned for a SIASWT Appreciation Month. We'd have banjo music and Willie Nelson and we'd honor the genius who invented concrete blocks to put Trans Ams and trailers on, we'd have chicken fried steak (representing the subculture of Texas White Trash, which I am also a part of) and learn about our heroes like ……..fill in the blanks here. Pun intended. :rolleyes:

@

Archived