Anyone into fish tanks?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
I wish I knew how to post a pic too! I have a 125 saltwater tank!

That's what I have been planning for my next upgrade, but then I think if I'm going to do 125 why not 150 or 180..........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
You really think Creature Comforts fish are healthy??

Yeah, I do. Now like everywhere, they're not all good. I've seen some pretty funky ones. But if you compare their saltwater fish to the place in the Binghamton Plaza - there's no contest. It's like comparing J&J's to Walmart's. Like I said, I don't like the management, but I hold my nose and buy stuff there. When it gets a bit warmer, I get all my fish and corals mostly online from Smith & Foster.

Guest Guest
Yeah, I do. Now like everywhere, they're not all good. I've seen some pretty funky ones. But if you compare their saltwater fish to the place in the Binghamton Plaza - there's no contest. It's like comparing J&J's to Walmart's. Like I said, I don't like the management, but I hold my nose and buy stuff there. When it gets a bit warmer, I get all my fish and corals mostly online from Smith & Foster.

I agree with you on the Binghamton Plaza store! Creature comforts has a nice selection.....I have just seen alot if sick (saltwater) fish there. Either way the selection around here is not great. I order most of my corals on-line.

Guest Guest

I have to agee that the owner & managers of Creature Comforts are real Dix!

Guest Guest
I have been thinking of ordering corals online. How has that worked out for you? How is it shipped?

@

I have ordered from three different places, and was happy with all three. Everything arrived alive and opened up within minutes of being put in my tank.

Guest Guest
I have been thinking of ordering corals online. How has that worked out for you? How is it shipped?

@

They shipped the corals in a styrafoam cooler with heat packs.

Archived