looking for my bird that flew away

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My bird named Lucky just flew out of the house and I don't no what to do. He is green with yellow tipped wings and was sitting in a tree for awhile before he flew away with some pigeons. I hope he don't freeze to death. I live near REC PARK .... If you see him , try and catch him for me. I'm afraid to leave my number on here. I will check for replies in awhile after I'm back from looking myself. Thank you all......

Guest Guest
My bird named Lucky just flew out of the house and I don't no what to do. He is green with yellow tipped wings and was sitting in a tree for awhile before he flew away with some pigeons. I hope he don't freeze to death. I live near REC PARK .... If you see him , try and catch him for me. I'm afraid to leave my number on here. I will check for replies in awhile after I'm back from looking myself. Thank you all......

Riiiiiiiiiight ......... :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
I saw a bunch of kids at rec park just now with bb guns!!! I wondererd what that green thing was they shot!

LOL. We had a bird once. It got out and my uncle got it out of the tree in our front yard w/his bb gun. Poor bird, my uncle said he'd just shoot the leg and knock it off the tree. That didn't happen. He was a bad shot. Bird came out of the tree and went straight into a shoe box and got buried under the tree.

LOL. We had a bird once. It got out and my uncle got it out of the tree in our front yard w/his bb gun. Poor bird, my uncle said he'd just shoot the leg and knock it off the tree. That didn't happen. He was a bad shot. Bird came out of the tree and went straight into a shoe box and got buried under the tree.

Geez....you're uncle was very ingenious. Even if he was a good shot, you'd have ended up with a one legged bird that tipped over all the time. I hope you didn't take any career advise from him.

@

Guest Guest

This lady that lives on Laurel just called and told me her cat came home with a domestic bird in its mouth. If you what the bird she lives kitty corner to the school. Sorry :(

Guest Guest
This lady that lives on Laurel just called and told me her cat came home with a domestic bird in its mouth. If you what the bird she lives kitty corner to the school. Sorry :(

My lucky did die. THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO CARED.

Guest guest

You people are all idiots and mean..

Guest Guest
Sorry to hear that. Curious, how did he get out in the first place?

My daughter was running the vacuum and when I came in he flew out. He was scared of the noise it made . I feel terrible for my daughter , bu I'm going to the pet store to get another one today. ANY SUGESTIONS FOR A NAME ?

Guest Guest
My daughter was running the vacuum and when I came in he flew out. He was scared of the noise it made . I feel terrible for my daughter , bu I'm going to the pet store to get another one today. ANY SUGESTIONS FOR A NAME ?

Try UN-LUCKY........ :lol:

@

Guest Guest

Tweety?

Guest guest

I hope some of you jerks are real proud of your smart DELETED remarks. Some nice comments coming from some of those professed "animal lovers". So sorry to hear about losing your bird and sorry for some of the verbal jibes you received on this forum.

Guest Guest
The original post was a troll post. It was posted yesterday along with many other trolls!!!!!!

I happen to know the woman and your a loser for posting that. Heartless DELETED !!!

Archived