2009 - 2010 BCHSHA

Guest Guest

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Almost time for hockey season!! Here are my predictions for top 5 teams this coming season

1 CF

2 CV

3 JC

4 ME

5 UE

Hmmmmm.... not sure I can agree with all - CF doubtful; CV - good possibilites; JC will be high on list somewhere; I do think you need to add Vestal. They have a good group of younger kids coming in that have played hockey together for years. UE could be up the list a bit higher too. ME - about same as CF

Plus the coaches left because they knew JC would suck....

Only one coach left - the head coach - and believe me he will not be missed. He had talent on the team over the years and not coaching skills - very rarely showed up for practice then didn't run a good practice anyhow. Warner will do a good job with the kids he has playing this year. I am not saying JC will be at the top but they will give it their best shot.

It will be funny to hear from the JC parents and players this year.... Not unstoppable now are you.

Okay you want to hear - here you go. We don't expect to be unstoppable this year. My money is with CV, UE and Vestal. JC will do best they can as will all the teams in the league. It is what it is.

why in the world would Jr A kids play High School Hockey?

Because they pay large sums of money to not play much Jr A hockey - that is what brings them back as they know they will get time in HS hockey not to mention gives you a bit more pride to play for your school.

jacyna is horrible i dont know why people think he is good he is slow and has no hands he will get knocked off the puck all day

Maybe light on his feet but slow? Im sure he's gone around you once or twice..That is if you ever see the ice..

Maybe light on his feet but slow? Im sure he's gone around you once or twice..That is if you ever see the ice..

i guarentee im twice as good a hockey player and will knock you out on the ice, you've prolly never been on the same rink as me your not good enough Jacyna is a bender he skates like he got a broom up his a**

i guarentee im twice as good a hockey player and will knock you out on the ice, you've prolly never been on the same rink as me your not good enough Jacyna is a bender he skates like he got a broom up his a**

Another classic answer by a Jr player who thinks he's "got it".... Let me know where that gets you. By the way it's guarantee. Not guarentee. Moron.

Another classic answer by a Jr player who thinks he's "got it".... Let me know where that gets you. By the way it's guarantee. Not guarentee. Moron.

This is prolly Jacyna im talking to and people on BCvoice are idiots if you think jacyna (who is an average high school player) would never make it on a varsity hockey team up north or a junior hockey team your an idiot

This is prolly Jacyna im talking to and people on BCvoice are idiots if you think jacyna (who is an average high school player) would never make it on a varsity hockey team up north or a junior hockey team your an idiot

And you're illiterate

Where in anything I said did I hint that he would? I didn't!! It's just your ego "prolly" told you I said that and you're getting all defensive. Have fun paying 5K a year to think you're good at Jr's when your going nowhere for hockey.

Where in anything I said did I hint that he would? I didn't!! It's just your ego "prolly" told you I said that and you're getting all defensive. Have fun paying 5K a year to think you're good at Jr's when your going nowhere for hockey.

Yea ok i will have fun when im going to college for free and your working 3 jobs to be able to afford to go to BCC.

i think this was hilarious reading through this guys. really funny haha. but i think that its going to be a good year of below average hockey. The one team i think might play a little bit of an under dog in all of this is vestal. besides goalies and defensive size they should be able to score a lot of goals this year . my list is 1-CV 2-UE 3-Vestal 4-ME 5-CF

i think this was hilarious reading through this guys. really funny haha. but i think that its going to be a good year of below average hockey. The one team i think might play a little bit of an under dog in all of this is vestal. besides goalies and defensive size they should be able to score a lot of goals this year . my list is 1-CV 2-UE 3-Vestal 4-ME 5-CF

I agree with CV being 1...I think ME will be up in the top 3 though

Almost time for hockey season!! Here are my predictions for top 5 teams this coming season

1 CF

2 CV

3 JC

4 ME

5 UE

thats funny, because UE just beat CF 9-2 and Forks was almost disbanded this year because they didnt have enough skaters...

Yea ok i will have fun when im going to college for free and your working 3 jobs to be able to afford to go to BCC.

Wow dude u should look at BCC roster. I think they have alot of JR players. So much for your knowledge. Now go get on the short Bus.

Archived