2009 - 2010 BCHSHA

Guest Guest

Guest Guest-jc parent-*
Thank you! I ran into A. Lewis last night and was reminded that I have not seen enough action this year! While CV has talent on paper, JC, UE, and Vestal carry a lot of heart which will make the last games close, I think. Hopefully the previous parents can keep the fighting out of the kids games.

well vestal does carry some talent but cv just stomped them last week.. and ue is a pushover if they shut down schappert and we (JC) are good but we just get out numbered... we do have austin lewis and erik breed when he shows up.. and they work very well together.. plus you have the power house brad neferis .. a very strong defensemen along with his brother zachary which is also a very strong skater that is willing to take the puck hard to the net... but cv is good ... they r a little cocky but they should be they have only lost one game all season and r playing good.. let em have their fun .... should be a good game sunday no matter who theapponent is .... remember all star game is i think next thursday .. just a reminder i think 5 30 puck drop .. not sure tho

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest-jc parent-*
Good ole J.M. You'd think his son rips apart the league. But instead he looks like an Oompa Loompa. But at least J.M. is probably shedding some poundage when he yells like that..

you got a lot of class calling a 16 year old kid an oompa loompa... grow up .. quit bashing on the kid...considering that he is good and he is the assistant captain of that team ... hes kinda a head case sometimes but he takes part in some key situations during close games including power play and penalty kill... honestly cut the kid some slack... show some respect and class you guys bash on him and watch... i bet hes on the all star team this year.. just wait .......

Guest Guest

He tries to please his customers in Endicott have you ever been to the bar? well the Endicott police have alot.I wouldnt be caught dead in that bar with all the unrully people and fights that go on in there.............

Guest Guest
you got a lot of class calling a 16 year old kid an oompa loompa... grow up .. quit bashing on the kid...considering that he is good and he is the assistant captain of that team ... hes kinda a head case sometimes but he takes part in some key situations during close games including power play and penalty kill... honestly cut the kid some slack... show some respect and class you guys bash on him and watch... i bet hes on the all star team this year.. just wait .......

Like half the league makes the all star team my friend thats not saying much...

Guest Guest
i heard the boys on the jc hockey team were so mean to danika ross that she quit

Look troll if you don't know what you are talking shut up.

Guest uber guest
NICE WIN UE!!! I HOPE YOU DO IT AGAIN!

Yeah good job UE - or should I really say good job Schap and Bas, since that is really the "team" that won.

Guest Guest
Yeah good job UE - or should I really say good job Schap and Bas, since that is really the "team" that won.

That was a ridiculous game having 2 penalty shots called. One in the last minute. And one in overtime. Great game!!! Who got tossed for CV? I saw Soule throw a fit after throwing his stick haha. Game didn't look cheap either way. Refs finally called a good game and let a lot of hitting go.

Guest Guest
That was a ridiculous game having 2 penalty shots called. One in the last minute. And one in overtime. Great game!!! Who got tossed for CV? I saw Soule throw a fit after throwing his stick haha. Game didn't look cheap either way. Refs finally called a good game and let a lot of hitting go.

the refs called two penalty shots that were automatic calls. covering the puck with your hand in the crease and throwing the stick in the defensive zone. if the people in the stands knew the game they would realize that these were the right calls. its really too bad that there are so many people yelling that are completly ignorant to what is really going on out there

Guest Guest
the refs called two penalty shots that were automatic calls. covering the puck with your hand in the crease and throwing the stick in the defensive zone. if the people in the stands knew the game they would realize that these were the right calls. its really too bad that there are so many people yelling that are completly ignorant to what is really going on out there

Unfortunately the refs missed the slash and throwing of the stick when CV had a breakaway earlier in the game. Sorry but no one was ignorant - just pissed because the calls were only going one way!

Guest uberguest
Unfortunately the refs missed the slash and throwing of the stick when CV had a breakaway earlier in the game. Sorry but no one was ignorant - just pissed because the calls were only going one way!

It was the proper - yet unfortunate, calls to make at the end. However, I agree here... the refs failed to call the OBVIOUS throwing of the stick at the onset of the game. Soule is only 1 player. UE has the rest of the CV team to contend with.

Guest Guest

too bad that player made contact and lost his stick which could have been a slash but wasnt a stick throw. seems to me the contact made him lose the stick and watching the game id say the calls were about even maybe 4 to 4 to bad one kid was a donkey at the end. the players decided that game not the refs, they made the calls that needed to be made

Guest Guest
it takes a team to win a game not two people Did you see the game?

You are right!!!! Hockey is a team sport. If you want all the credit, play tennis.

Guest Guest

The refs called a great game. I saw the contact with the stick for the ue player too. No call was a good call. I am not a fan of either team, so no bias here. It's too bad that ue wins a game that was great for both teams and the blame is being put on the referees. The video clearly shows the stick being thrown at the end. I guess he then got a game for his mouth? Dumb move. Lots of help he'll be in the do or die game on Thursday...

Guest Guest
The refs called a great game. I saw the contact with the stick for the ue player too. No call was a good call. I am not a fan of either team, so no bias here. It's too bad that ue wins a game that was great for both teams and the blame is being put on the referees. The video clearly shows the stick being thrown at the end. I guess he then got a game for his mouth? Dumb move. Lots of help he'll be in the do or die game on Thursday...

Agreed the refs did the best I have seen. The penalty shots were the right calls its just too bad it decided the game. But it was the right call.

Guest Guest
Agreed the refs did the best I have seen. The penalty shots were the right calls its just too bad it decided the game. But it was the right call.

The first one was a good call, the second one was very questionable. I could see cv being pissed tho, the refs clearly missed the u-e kid throwing the stick and the slash on the cv breakaway...gotta call it both ways if ur going to call it at all

• 5 weeks later...

Archived