Debbie Preston not Happy with BCVoice and Free Speech

Billy the Kid

Guest Guest
So I misspelled. Thank you. You must be proud of yourself. Now go have a cookie.

So sensitive you are!

How ironic it is that you comment on Preston's abilities while at the same time showing off your own limited knowledge.

So sensitive you are!

How ironic it is that you comment on Preston's abilities while at the same time showing off your own limited knowledge.

Here is a little advice "guest"

Battling on the computer is like participating in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded...

Holy DELETED!!! I cant believe that you said that to her!!! That was awesome! Has she e mailed you back yet? There have always been posts about her and her family on here. I remember previous posts about her daughter a while back! She did not have a problem with that but she is mad that people are saying bad stuff about her politics? Seems to me like her priorities are misplaced. I would defend my family over my politics ANY DAY!

Guest Guest
Is that an actual copy of her email? Because if it is, that's pretty sad. I understand that not all people punctuate/capitalize properly in email but if I was an elected official writing a "complaint letter" I would certainly make sure that all my i's were dotted and my t's were crossed. She also needs to open a thesaurus - can you say "slanderous" three times fast? ugh..

If that is an actual copy you are completely right, it is sad. Not only is it sad, it is horribly scary. And should she really be wasting her time worrying about what other people are saying? Aren't people in high positions supposed to be doing their jobs? By the looks of that letter it seems unlikely.

Guest Guest

Cool, but just don't mention the fact that Nick's Pizza has Cockroaches in their PIZZA

Nice job posting her email address: dapreston:)stny.rr.com HAHA

:)

Guest Guest
Cool, but just don't mention the fact that Nick's Pizza has Cockroaches in their PIZZA

Nice job posting her email address: dapreston:)stny.rr.com HAHA

:)

does anyone care what she thinks?

Guest Guest
Here is a little advice "guest"

Battling on the computer is like participating in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded...

You are right. You win!!!!

@

Guest PArent

Classic :P

@

This isn't classic if you had a child that was born disabled and not chosen as she did.

@

Guest Guest
This isn't classic if you had a child that was born disabled and not chosen as she did.

@

Some people like the NY Patriot think it is funny to pick on the disabled. It makes them feel better about themselves and their pathetic lives.

@

Archived