What Ever Happen To Alexander's On Lake Ave

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I was wondering about this place recently . I know it was labeled a drug haven and closed for awhile then reopened again . I drove by yesterday and it looks like someone shoot the windows out . Any info out there ? I remember back when it was Korba's because the food was great .

Guest Guest

One of the owners /ex-owners beat an old guy up down the street at Fallstaffs and then some fat grease ball took it over for awhile ~~~~~~~~~LEAVE IT CLOSED

Guest Guest
One of the owners /ex-owners beat an old guy up down the street at Fallstaffs and then some fat grease ball took it over for awhile ~~~~~~~~~LEAVE IT CLOSED

The fat guy shot a hole in the window after they gave him the boot. His name was Tom Newotner or something like that. I had a few drinks there months back.

At least the swingers will have a place to meet........

Guest Guest
The fat guy shot a hole in the window after they gave him the boot. His name was Tom Newotner or something like that. I had a few drinks there months back.

At least the swingers will have a place to meet........

was he arrested because i didn't hear about

@

Guest Guest

I do remember a ribbon cutting ceremony complete with Mayor Bucci to celebrate the grand opening of Alexander's.

Maybe if it becomes a gay bar the new mayor can do the same.

@

The owner got killed during the flooding a few years ago. His van got swept away. They still havent found his body.

Wasn't that Alexander's on Oquaga Lake?

He and another guy were driving in a van in Deposit, heading home, I think?

I think this thread is referring to the restaurant on Lake Ave F/K/A Korba's?

Guest Guest
Despite Dr. Love's best efforts, it appears Alexanders bites the dust. Hey -- that's one less noise variance for city council to pass. :rolleyes:

We need another guy bar in town like we need need a hole in the head :angry:

@

Archived