Cheap Drink, Hot date

Guest LouLou

Guest LouLou

It has been over a year since I had a lick of Yukon Jack & I'm feeling the urge. Additionally, I am going on my 1st date since '97 & I want to make it special. Could somebody tell me where the most inexpensive good time is in Binghamton.

Guest Guest
It has been over a year since I had a lick of Yukon Jack & I'm feeling the urge. Additionally, I am going on my 1st date since '97 & I want to make it special. Could somebody tell me where the most inexpensive good time is in Binghamton.

well the East side has some really fine establishments.

Guest Guest

Well, maybe McDonald's and then play on the "Jungle Jim" -- you asked.

Guest country girl
And yet you haven't had it for over a year, and a date in over 11?

Repeat, save it for another time.

I totally agree with Honey, save it for another time.

@

Guest Guest
yes

M, 5'8" and 125 lbs, let me guess- coke bottle glasses, and a pen organizer in your shirt pocket right?

No wonder you feel at ease with the Yukon

Guest 1st date
If it's a first date, perhaps you should save the Yukon Jack for another time. ;)

Don't be too oblivious, you know what first dates bring in this era :P

Guest Guest
well the East side has some really fine establishments.

The east side is full of dumps! I would not step foot in one of those establishments! What do we have dan-dee (dump), carneys (dump), east side (dump), House of rear (dump), dundeeds (dump)! Dump dump dump! THEY ARE NOT PLACES TO IMPRESS 1ST DATES

@

Archived