Today is the day: hotel deal or not?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
That would mean I would hav e to deal with that HOMO Ryan and I don't deal well with him!

BTK, did you buy on the Southside? Is this your councilman?

cover_big.jpg

astranspanieu3.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Yes remember that promised transparency?????

"I promise tonight to move toward 100% transparency of all city projects and initiatives, a goal which I am committed to reach by the end of this year. Reports, summaries, meeting minutes, grant applications—all of the records, your records, will be available for review online.” Page 5 of 16 Feb. 13’ 08 State of the City Address, Matthew T. Ryan.

Sure, Matt, whatever you say..............

So Matthew T. Ryan, Mayor of Binghamton, how much does the City of Binghamton lose each and every day you wait for Nexus Hospitality of Pennsylvania to find the money to buy the hotel they cannot afford while Ronak Development of NY has money in hand and waits?

How many thousands of dollars has your inaction cost taxpayers?

Is the Coity of Binghamton paying the $600,000 due every six months?

How much did the long cold winter cost in ultilies?

Was the occupancy rate below the 34% all winter?

Do we have to wait untl the end of year for an accounting of the costs?

Why can't you be transparent right away?

Why must citiizens of Binghamton always wait for you to act?

When wil you actually do something on the South Side? You had your big press confernce announcing Donna Lupardo's funding of the project and since then NOTHING has happenned? Where is the money? Did Jim Dessauer make it disappear as he did the $500,000 in East Syracuse?

Why can't you be truthful with people, Matthew T. Ryan?

Guest Guest
I am buying a property in Bingo (the first one I ever owned ) and I am gonna see how longf they will let me go without paying the water bill

Please tell me you wouldnt consider living in this hell hole just because the water is free

Did you get it for a dollar or was that just for Citizen Action supporters?

BTK, why don't you buy The Regency Hotel? You don't need to put any money down. You don't need to have any credit or references, you only need to say you will invest a lot of money in a few years and the City of Binghamton will hold the place for you for a year or so, at the same price, while you think about it.

ed you know we don't see eye to eye on things. Mostly the disagreements are on your tactics among other things. However I do agree that the mayor and the idiot council bungled this deal. I had personally spoken to mr council president as to why they had accepted this deal. he told me that they were told that they would invest more money into the hotel to redesign the restaurant and the facility itself. Basically they sold the council on their ideas. The council went with them based on promises and ambitions of the group. So now the council looks like the idiots they are for accepting a bid based on empty promises. Meanwhile the city is losing money daily on this building while another group is foaming at the mouth to buy it at a higher price. Ed you have the insight. Why is this happening? I don't want to hear about the mayor being incompetent, i want to know if this scranton group has something in it's so called pockets that made the city accept it's bid and continue to sit and wait and look like fools. Do they have a connection to CA or to someone at city hall? I mean there has to be something doesn't there? Based on all the "favors" being done at city hall, there has to be something. I can see a few council members being duped by the bid and continuing to wait for the financing, but all of them? something is fishy ed and you are the only one who can snoop into this. This is your mission if you choose to accept it :lol:

Guest Guest
Ed you have the insight. Why is this happening? I don't want to hear about the mayor being incompetent, i want to know if this scranton group has something in it's so called pockets that made the city accept it's bid and continue to sit and wait and look like fools. Do they have a connection to CA or to someone at city hall? I mean there has to be something doesn't there? Based on all the "favors" being done at city hall, there has to be something. I can see a few council members being duped by the bid and continuing to wait for the financing, but all of them? something is fishy ed and you are the only one who can snoop into this. This is your mission if you choose to accept it :lol:

Poptart, you are asking the right questions.

I have written to various people in Scranton to get more info. I think a FOIL of Matthew T. Ryan for the Scranton PD might find some info. I don't know.

Michael Kearney sounds Irish so maybe there is some relation to Matthew T. Ryan.

Personally, I think they have something on him or Tarik that transpired in their Lackawanna Station Hotel in Scranton but I can't prove anything, it's only an opinion.

All we can know for sure is that is makes absolutely no sense to keep holding the property for a buyer who, after more than 110 days, clearly cannot close the deal.

Guest Guest
So Matthew T. Ryan, Mayor of Binghamton, how much does the City of Binghamton lose each and every day you wait for Nexus Hospitality of Pennsylvania to find the money to buy the hotel they cannot afford while Ronak Development of NY has money in hand and waits?

How many thousands of dollars has your inaction cost taxpayers?

Is the Coity of Binghamton paying the $600,000 due every six months?

How much did the long cold winter cost in ultilies?

Was the occupancy rate below the 34% all winter?

Do we have to wait untl the end of year for an accounting of the costs?

Why can't you be transparent right away?

Why must citiizens of Binghamton always wait for you to act?

When wil you actually do something on the South Side? You had your big press confernce announcing Donna Lupardo's funding of the project and since then NOTHING has happenned? Where is the money? Did Jim Dessauer make it disappear as he did the $500,000 in East Syracuse?

Why can't you be truthful with people, Matthew T. Ryan?

Tell us the truth.

How much are we losing every day you do nothing?

Guest Guest

How can the city make money on a hotel with an occupancy rate of 34%, that is not paying taxes nor water and sewage, that owes about $5,000,000 and has $600,000 payments due every six months?

And that does not include the $5000 per month to the management company running it, nor soaring utility costs.

Ryan promises transparency, let's have it or is that just another Matthew T. Ryan lie?

How can the city make money on a hotel with an occupancy rate of 34%, that is not paying taxes nor water and sewage, that owes about $5,000,000 and has $600,000 payments due every six months?

And that does not include the $5000 per month to the management company running it, nor soaring utility costs.

Ryan promises transparency, let's have it or is that just another Matthew T. Ryan lie?

yes ryan promised transparency and we have got it. We can see right through his scams and lies. I actaully like it like this. he doesn't have to hide or pretend.

another question. any time there is something in the paper that has to do with the city, is it my imagination or does ryan have everyone else answer the questions but him. it's either tarik the terrorist or aw block. what the hell...can't the man speak...oh wait i have seen him speak and it's not a pretty sight.

So i do think that there is something that makes the council dolts and the mayor decide to wait on a group to find money to buy the hotel. if i was mayor i would have taken the money and ran along time ago. from a business stand point he has every rightto void the deal with nexus and pursue the deal with the other group. he is under no legal obligation. so why would he keep this deal hanging? it has got to be something other than a possible family relation. i am thinking serious kickback or somethng. this is just not right and it stinks to high heaven.

Guest Guest

My point is - I do not know - you do not know. I base my opinions and decisions on facts, not assumptions and pre-judgments.

Guest Guest

Why don't we know?????

An issue so importnat, why don't we know.

"I promise tonight to move toward 100% transparency of all city projects and initiatives, a goal which I am committed to reach by the end of this year. Reports, summaries, meeting minutes, grant applications—all of the records, your records, will be available for review online.” Page 5 of 16 Feb. 13’ 08 State of the City Address, Matthew T. Ryan.

Why don't we know?

Here is what we do know:

The City is losing out on the propety taxes as long as it holds the hotel.

The City is losing the water and sewage fees as long as it holds it.

The City pays $5000 per month to a management company to run it.

The City is paying the highest utility costs in the nation to heat to the place.

$600,000 is due every six months on the loan.

We know those things.

As for the rest why won't the Mayor be truthful?

@

Guest Guest
Why don't we know?????

An issue so importnat, why don't we know.

Why don't we know?

Here is what we do know:

The City is losing out on the propety taxes as long as it holds the hotel.

The City is losing the water and sewage fees as long as it holds it.

The City pays $5000 per month to a management company to run it.

The City is paying the highest utility costs in the nation to heat to the place.

$600,000 is due every six months on the loan.

We know those things.

As for the rest why won't the Mayor be truthful?

@

have ya called them and asked them?

Guest Guest

I sent an email directly to Tarik Monday in response to an email he sent me on Sunday.

-----Original Message-----From: Ed not allowed [mailto:ed@not allowed.com]

Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 10:37 AM

To: 'Abdelazim, Tarik'

Cc: 'sbodner@pressconnets.com'; 'cstovall@pressconnects.com'; 'froessne@binghamt.gannett.com'; 'catlin@wbngtv.com'; 'moss@wbngtv.com'; 'newstips@news10now.com'; 'jimehmke@clearchannel.com'; 'info@news10now.com'; 'comments@news10now.com'; 'fox40@wicz.com'; 'newsdirector@wicz.com'; 'lizahaines@clearchannel.com'; 'actionnews@wbngtv.com'

Subject: RE: Tarik Speaks! (again)

Tarik,

Your communications with regard to the wifi have been anything but clear. Originally there were to be users fees. Then those disappeared. You keep stating the area covered is about one square mile. It is not even 1/2 a square mile. Not one municipal wireless project in the US not tied to public security, has worked. Why will Binghamton be any different? You first comments said the project would cost $36,000 per year and then you said ads and users would cover half that cost. You then said half that cost was $15,000, not $18,000 as it should have been (I can provide you with all those quotes if you like but I'm sure you are aware of them..You cannot even do simple arithmetic) You also said it was "acceptable" to lose that $15,000 per year for free wifi! The city is on the verge of financial collapse and you think losing $30,000 is acceptable! In fact the project will lose about $70,000 won't it?

Water rates: Syracuse, Rochester and Utica do not use wells, their costs are far less than Binghamton's. The entire water rate situation stinks! Transue resignation, did he resign before or after the vote? Was the vote legal? We no longer hear anything about the fire in the plant. We do not hear about the lost FEMA grant due to Daphne Gathers' incompetence. We were told the increase was needed to make up a deficit of only $300,000, the proposed increase would cover that in less than nine months. What then? Will you create a huge surplus? These late payments sent to the county were added to the mix to confuse the issue. They were not mentioned two weeks ago as a need for the rate increase. You and Ryan will have raised water rates by 67% in two and half years, just more proof of your incompetence and mismanagement.

Roundabout: you can claim you are unaware of the cost I mentioned, maybe you are, I'm sure you are unaware of many things. There will be many infrastructure costs not covered by the federal grant. Anyway, the whole thing is ridiculous because the roundabout will make things worse downtown, not better. It will create a pedestrian no-man's land, that last thing you want in a downtown area. It will not decrease congestion because there is no congestion to speak of, and furthermore, the cars will be sent to side streets that will be just as clogged. Green space, parking space will all be lost. This project, like your wifi is totally useless or worse, it will actually cause damage to the downtown area.

With regard to the positions I simply do not believe you. Sources at city hall tell me there were at least 16 new positions created. Are you counting the new engineers you need to hire to do Luke Day's job because he is incapable of handling it on his own? Tell us why we need a Youth Director when the county has them, the federal government has them, schools have them, churches have them, hospitals have them, numerous NGOs like the Boy and Girls' Club and YMCA have them? Why does the city need to waste $40,000 a year on this? Why do we need a Sustainable Development Coordinator when there is barely any development of any kind to speak of? What does Merry Harris do with the time other than place posters in empty buildings? Do we need A&W Block posting on BCVOICE all day like Leigh Ann Scheider did before him?

I will look into the Code Enforcement officers because again, I simply do not believe you and you have proven you will lie to make your points. Did you add the Blight and Sustainable Development Coordinators to the budget?

While you are listening, how long will the City hold the Regency Hotel at the same price for Nexus Hospitality that clearly cannot find the funds to purchase it. How much is the city losing each and every day on lost taxes and water and sewage payments, on utility costs (what did it cost to heat all winter), personnel costs, the management fees, and servicing the debt? How much are you losing every day? Why won't you take the other offer on the table?

Ed A.

-----Original Message-----

From: Abdelazim, Tarik [mailto:tabdelazim@cityofbinghamton.com]

Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:24 PM

To: Ed not allowed

Cc: sbodner@pressconnets.com; cstovall@pressconnects.com; froessne@binghamt.gannett.com; catlin@wbngtv.com; moss@wbngtv.com; newstips@news10now.com; jimehmke@clearchannel.com; info@news10now.com; comments@news10now.com; fox40@wicz.com; newsdirector@wicz.com; lizahaines@clearchannel.com; actionnews@wbngtv.com

Subject: RE: Tarik Speaks!

Sunday April 13, 2008

Dear Mr. not allowed,

As with your other email, this too was in the JUNK folder. One might say

these filters are intuitive! Regardless, here are some general responses

to the misunderstandings in your email below.

WIFI: The original grant application to the State's Wireless Communities

program estimated build-out and first-year project costs at $58,000, and

we were requesting half. All communications from this office about that

application were quite clear and consistent. Since then, as with almost

all projects and grants, our projected costs changed. Fortunately, we

negotiated the costs downward to approximately $43,800 a year. Again,

our release this year have been quite clear and consistent about this

(see http://www.cityofbinghamton.com/viewarticle.asp?a=2784).

ROUNDABOUT: I am unaware of the costs you reference. The last estimate

for the project was approximately $4.2 million, and given increases of

petroleum-based materials and construction supplies, I'm sure this

number will raise somewhat. Regardless, the proportional cost-shares for

this project remain unchanged and will be as follows: 80% federal; 15%

state; and 5% municipal share. These monies are already earmarked, and

feel free to consult with BMTS reps if you have further doubts about

these numbers.

WATER RATES: Some of the municipalities you mention do not use water

filtration plants, and instead have well systems. Thus, the price

comparison is inaccurate and meaningless. When you limit the comparison

to other municipalities that use a filtration and purification process

to provide water, the rates are very similar.

POSITIONS: I clearly stated in a previous email that EIGHT positions

have been added since Mayor Ryan took office (5 were re-instated and 3

were newly created positions). Clearly, I am counting reinstated

positions in my calculations. However you want to describe it, I think

we can agree that eight positions have been ADDED, and six have been

ELIMINATED. As stated before, that is a net result of two additional

employees in a workforce of almost 600 full-time positions. Some may

argue even this is inappropriate, but the Mayor has made a clear case

that these are smart, key investments being made to advance

administrative priorities. That is a welcome debate, but one that must

be engaged with accuracy and the facts.

Finally, you have also wrongly suggested that we have shifted the

salaries of Code Officers from CDBG budget to the General Budget. Feel

free to review page 101 in both the 2007 and 2008 budgets. In both

years, you can see that FOUR Code Officers are listed and paid for with

CDBG funds--the same as it was in 2006. Your source is misinformed.

As for the personal attacks, I don't think a response is merited.

I hope you find the above clarifications helpful.

Sincerely,

Tarik Abdelazim

Executive Assistant to the Mayor

38 Hawley Street - Fourth Floor, City Hall

Binghamton, NY 13901

O: (607) 772-7001

F: (607) 772-0508

tabdelazim@cityofbinghamton.com

www.cityofbinghamton.com

Guest Guest
I sent an email directly to Tarik Monday in response to an email he sent me on Sunday.

-----Original Message-----From: Ed not allowed [mailto:ed@not allowed.com]

Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 10:37 AM

To: 'Abdelazim, Tarik'

Cc: 'sbodner@pressconnets.com'; 'cstovall@pressconnects.com'; 'froessne@binghamt.gannett.com'; 'catlin@wbngtv.com'; 'moss@wbngtv.com'; 'newstips@news10now.com'; 'jimehmke@clearchannel.com'; 'info@news10now.com'; 'comments@news10now.com'; 'fox40@wicz.com'; 'newsdirector@wicz.com'; 'lizahaines@clearchannel.com'; 'actionnews@wbngtv.com'

Subject: RE: Tarik Speaks! (again)

Tarik,

Your communications with regard to the wifi have been anything but clear. Originally there were to be users fees. Then those disappeared. You keep stating the area covered is about one square mile. It is not even 1/2 a square mile. Not one municipal wireless project in the US not tied to public security, has worked. Why will Binghamton be any different? You first comments said the project would cost $36,000 per year and then you said ads and users would cover half that cost. You then said half that cost was $15,000, not $18,000 as it should have been (I can provide you with all those quotes if you like but I'm sure you are aware of them..You cannot even do simple arithmetic) You also said it was "acceptable" to lose that $15,000 per year for free wifi! The city is on the verge of financial collapse and you think losing $30,000 is acceptable! In fact the project will lose about $70,000 won't it?

Water rates: Syracuse, Rochester and Utica do not use wells, their costs are far less than Binghamton's. The entire water rate situation stinks! Transue resignation, did he resign before or after the vote? Was the vote legal? We no longer hear anything about the fire in the plant. We do not hear about the lost FEMA grant due to Daphne Gathers' incompetence. We were told the increase was needed to make up a deficit of only $300,000, the proposed increase would cover that in less than nine months. What then? Will you create a huge surplus? These late payments sent to the county were added to the mix to confuse the issue. They were not mentioned two weeks ago as a need for the rate increase. You and Ryan will have raised water rates by 67% in two and half years, just more proof of your incompetence and mismanagement.

Roundabout: you can claim you are unaware of the cost I mentioned, maybe you are, I'm sure you are unaware of many things. There will be many infrastructure costs not covered by the federal grant. Anyway, the whole thing is ridiculous because the roundabout will make things worse downtown, not better. It will create a pedestrian no-man's land, that last thing you want in a downtown area. It will not decrease congestion because there is no congestion to speak of, and furthermore, the cars will be sent to side streets that will be just as clogged. Green space, parking space will all be lost. This project, like your wifi is totally useless or worse, it will actually cause damage to the downtown area.

With regard to the positions I simply do not believe you. Sources at city hall tell me there were at least 16 new positions created. Are you counting the new engineers you need to hire to do Luke Day's job because he is incapable of handling it on his own? Tell us why we need a Youth Director when the county has them, the federal government has them, schools have them, churches have them, hospitals have them, numerous NGOs like the Boy and Girls' Club and YMCA have them? Why does the city need to waste $40,000 a year on this? Why do we need a Sustainable Development Coordinator when there is barely any development of any kind to speak of? What does Merry Harris do with the time other than place posters in empty buildings? Do we need A&W Block posting on BCVOICE all day like Leigh Ann Scheider did before him?

I will look into the Code Enforcement officers because again, I simply do not believe you and you have proven you will lie to make your points. Did you add the Blight and Sustainable Development Coordinators to the budget?

While you are listening, how long will the City hold the Regency Hotel at the same price for Nexus Hospitality that clearly cannot find the funds to purchase it. How much is the city losing each and every day on lost taxes and water and sewage payments, on utility costs (what did it cost to heat all winter), personnel costs, the management fees, and servicing the debt? How much are you losing every day? Why won't you take the other offer on the table?

Ed A.

-----Original Message-----

From: Abdelazim, Tarik [mailto:tabdelazim@cityofbinghamton.com]

Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:24 PM

To: Ed not allowed

Cc: sbodner@pressconnets.com; cstovall@pressconnects.com; froessne@binghamt.gannett.com; catlin@wbngtv.com; moss@wbngtv.com; newstips@news10now.com; jimehmke@clearchannel.com; info@news10now.com; comments@news10now.com; fox40@wicz.com; newsdirector@wicz.com; lizahaines@clearchannel.com; actionnews@wbngtv.com

Subject: RE: Tarik Speaks!

Sunday April 13, 2008

Dear Mr. not allowed,

As with your other email, this too was in the JUNK folder. One might say

these filters are intuitive! Regardless, here are some general responses

to the misunderstandings in your email below.

WIFI: The original grant application to the State's Wireless Communities

program estimated build-out and first-year project costs at $58,000, and

we were requesting half. All communications from this office about that

application were quite clear and consistent. Since then, as with almost

all projects and grants, our projected costs changed. Fortunately, we

negotiated the costs downward to approximately $43,800 a year. Again,

our release this year have been quite clear and consistent about this

(see http://www.cityofbinghamton.com/viewarticle.asp?a=2784).

ROUNDABOUT: I am unaware of the costs you reference. The last estimate

for the project was approximately $4.2 million, and given increases of

petroleum-based materials and construction supplies, I'm sure this

number will raise somewhat. Regardless, the proportional cost-shares for

this project remain unchanged and will be as follows: 80% federal; 15%

state; and 5% municipal share. These monies are already earmarked, and

feel free to consult with BMTS reps if you have further doubts about

these numbers.

WATER RATES: Some of the municipalities you mention do not use water

filtration plants, and instead have well systems. Thus, the price

comparison is inaccurate and meaningless. When you limit the comparison

to other municipalities that use a filtration and purification process

to provide water, the rates are very similar.

POSITIONS: I clearly stated in a previous email that EIGHT positions

have been added since Mayor Ryan took office (5 were re-instated and 3

were newly created positions). Clearly, I am counting reinstated

positions in my calculations. However you want to describe it, I think

we can agree that eight positions have been ADDED, and six have been

ELIMINATED. As stated before, that is a net result of two additional

employees in a workforce of almost 600 full-time positions. Some may

argue even this is inappropriate, but the Mayor has made a clear case

that these are smart, key investments being made to advance

administrative priorities. That is a welcome debate, but one that must

be engaged with accuracy and the facts.

Finally, you have also wrongly suggested that we have shifted the

salaries of Code Officers from CDBG budget to the General Budget. Feel

free to review page 101 in both the 2007 and 2008 budgets. In both

years, you can see that FOUR Code Officers are listed and paid for with

CDBG funds--the same as it was in 2006. Your source is misinformed.

As for the personal attacks, I don't think a response is merited.

I hope you find the above clarifications helpful.

Sincerely,

Tarik Abdelazim

Executive Assistant to the Mayor

38 Hawley Street - Fourth Floor, City Hall

Binghamton, NY 13901

O: (607) 772-7001

F: (607) 772-0508

tabdelazim@cityofbinghamton.com

www.cityofbinghamton.com

looks like he bitchh slapped you again ed

Guest Guest

Can you explain how, since I make it clear nothing he said in the past stayed true....?

No hotel sale, wifi losing $70,000 instead of $30,000, roundabout a silly and wasteful idea...., what point do you think he made?

Guest Guest
Can you explain how, since I make it clear nothing he said in the past stayed true....?

No hotel sale, wifi losing $70,000 instead of $30,000, roundabout a silly and wasteful idea...., what point do you think he made?

You have absolutely, positively, no credibility at this point. No one takes you seriously and no one believes a word that comes out of your mouth.

you lose

Guest Guest
You have absolutely, positively, no credibility at this point. No one takes you seriously and no one believes a word that comes out of your mouth.

you lose

Really?

Why then does Tarik Abdelazim feel the need to respond not only to me but to most of the news media in the area at length in an attempt to deny things?

I'll tell you who has no credibility, it is the guy who says half of $36,000 is $15,000 and then says it is acceptable to lose that for two years to give wifi to nobody and then to find out that the City will really lose $70,000 in two years. The guy who has no credibility is the guy that has been telling us since LAST OCTOBER the Regency would be sold "next week" and thre months after that a contract is signged and over 110 days later the place is still on the block and nothing has happenned.

The guy that has no credibility is the guy that got $125,000 from Donna Lupardo for a Southside Commons rpoject and had a big press annoucement and then has done nothing as usual for six months.

The guys that have zero credibility at this point are Matthew T. Ryan and Tarik Abdelazim. They are running jokes, the punchlines to what's wrong with the City of Binghamton.

Guest Guest
not comeback to those things huh......?

Not all us us sit on BC Voice all day long waiting to respond to an obsessive compulsive idiot like you.

Guest Guest
Really?

Why then does Tarik Abdelazim feel the need to respond not only to me but to most of the news media in the area at length in an attempt to deny things?

I'll tell you who has no credibility, it is the guy who says half of $36,000 is $15,000 and then says it is acceptable to lose that for two years to give wifi to nobody and then to find out that the City will really lose $70,000 in two years. The guy who has no credibility is the guy that has been telling us since LAST OCTOBER the Regency would be sold "next week" and thre months after that a contract is signged and over 110 days later the place is still on the block and nothing has happenned.

The guy that has no credibility is the guy that got $125,000 from Donna Lupardo for a Southside Commons rpoject and had a big press annoucement and then has done nothing as usual for six months.

The guys that have zero credibility at this point are Matthew T. Ryan and Tarik Abdelazim. They are running jokes, the punchlines to what's wrong with the City of Binghamton.

He responds to you just to DELETED with you ed. You can twist it anyway you want, but the fact remains you have no credibility anymore (not that you had moch to start with) and no one believes a word that somes out of your piehole anymore.

Guest Guest

So you do not believe The Regency Hotel deal has been hold for 110 days?

You do not believe the municipal wifi will cost $98,000 and about $70,000 of that will be lost by the City of Bignhamton?

You do not believe that nothing has happenned on the Southside Commons Project?

You do not believe that taxpayers will have to cover the $300,000 cost of demolishing the O'Neil Building becuase Matthew T. Ryan allowed the former owner to knock down only half?

Youy do not believe busiensses taxes have risen 15% in two years?

You do not believe Binghamton residents are being asked to swallow a 67% water rate increase in two and a half years?

ALL THOSE THINGS ARE TRUE AND VERIFIABLE, HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE THEM????? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL?

Guest Guest

You do not believe the municipal wifi will cost $98,000 and about $70,000 of that will be lost by the City of Bignhamton?

You do not believe that taxpayers will have to cover the $300,000 cost of demolishing the O'Neil Building becuase Matthew T. Ryan allowed the former owner to knock down only half?

You do not believe Binghamton residents are being asked to swallow a 67% water rate increase in two and a half years?

ALL THOSE THINGS ARE TRUE AND VERIFIABLE, HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE THEM????? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL?

I said you have no credibility. That is what I said. No need to put words in my mouth. Plain and simple - you have no credibility.

@

Guest Guest

this has all the credibility it needs.......

Archived