Do you like SPICY food?

dingbat

I like spicy food and can handle just about anything....but....

I made a pot of soup the other day, it was kind of a gumbo and after tasting it I thought it needed a little more wang so I added a little Dave's Insanity Sauce to it.

:oOMG!!!! :o

Have you ever tried this stuff? It'll melt your face off!

Seriously, I added maybe a 1/2 teaspoon of this sauce to a big pot of soup and I couldn't believe how hot it was.

This bottle should last me for the rest of my life!

So, do you like it hot or not???

What's your favorite HOT food?

I like spicy food and can handle just about anything....but....

I made a pot of soup the other day, it was kind of a gumbo and after tasting it I thought it needed a little more wang so I added a little Dave's Insanity Sauce to it.

:oOMG!!!! :o

Have you ever tried this stuff? It'll melt your face off!

Seriously, I added maybe a 1/2 teaspoon of this sauce to a big pot of soup and I couldn't believe how hot it was.

This bottle should last me for the rest of my life!

So, do you like it hot or not???

What's your favorite HOT food?

love hot food. my favorite is my very own hot garlic pickles i make every summer. remember summer? my son just showed me these pringles extreme chicken wing chips, their pretty good.

Guest Guest

omg, i had a very similar experience the other day... i was making a pasta with sausage and a "fra diavalo" sauce... i had bought a very small but expensive jar of "hot pepper garlic" sauce from wegmans and i assumed from the price and the size of the jar that it would be amazing....

i used about a 1/4 C of this sauce with SIX cans of diced tomatoes and it blew my brain!!!! i had to add applesauce to counter the acidity and also make it fit for the human tongue...but if you like it hot... i totally recommend it, it's at wegman's in the specialty sauce section....

love hot food. my favorite is my very own hot garlic pickles i make every summer. remember summer? my son just showed me these pringles extreme chicken wing chips, their pretty friggin' good.

Oh yum! Homemade pickles!!! I haven't made them in a long time, my Grandma used to make them every summer and she would always do up a few jars of just gerkins for me. Have you ever tried Wickles? They are pretty good for store bought pickles.

omg, i had a very similar experience the other day... i was making a pasta with sausage and a "fra diavalo" sauce... i had bought a very small but expensive jar of "hot pepper garlic" sauce from wegmans and i assumed from the price and the size of the jar that it would be amazing....

i used about a 1/4 C of this sauce with SIX cans of diced tomatoes and it blew my brain!!!! i had to add applesauce to counter the acidity and also make it fit for the human tongue...but if you like it hot... i totally recommend it, it's at wegman's in the specialty sauce section....

I'll have to look for that the next time I'm at Wegmans. I'm going to have to buy an extra fridge just for all my bottles of hot sauce! :lol:

Guest Guest

A friend of mine had to be taken to the emergency room because of Dave's Insanity Sauce . He didn't realize just how hot it was and took a whole teaspoon full , then drank it . He immediately turned red , started sweating and couldn't breath . It's the hottest sauce on the market .

We often laugh about it now . But , when it happen it wasn't COOL .................

Guest Guest

i have a funny story about hot sauce....

back in college my "friend" dunked all my ciggarettes in dave's insanity sauce at a party. i was soo bombed i couldn't figure out why my lips were on fire. until finally....i noticed that my cigs all had a strange tint to the butt...(lol, tint to the butt) anyway....it was just wrong of him. but funny for everyone else.

Oh yum! Homemade pickles!!! I haven't made them in a long time, my Grandma used to make them every summer and she would always do up a few jars of just gerkins for me. Have you ever tried Wickles? They are pretty good for store bought pickles.

I'll have to look for that the next time I'm at Wegmans. I'm going to have to buy an extra fridge just for all my bottles of hot sauce! :lol:

wickles? never heard of 'em. i'll have to check that out.

Archived