Civil Disobedience

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Are you sheep, are you chickens or just a bunch of cowards willing to accept the lies and bs spewed forth by our Traitor in chief? I was trying to watch Bush's speech on Friday, but couldn't help but be disgusted by his lies and twisting of the truth. There is no moral truths left in this buffoon. Bush is totally blind and ignorant to the extreme damage he and his ilk have caused this great nation and planet. There are more wars now than ever, and it is just a matter of time before "takin it to the muzzzies" spills over into main street.

In this modern world a patriot is one who will stand up to the lies, stand up to the bullshit and stop bending over and accepting the White house word as the word of god.

Guest Guest
Are you sheep, are you chickens or just a bunch of cowards willing to accept the lies and bs spewed forth by our Traitor in chief? I was trying to watch Bush's speech on Friday, but couldn't help but be disgusted by his lies and twisting of the truth. There is no moral truths left in this buffoon. Bush is totally blind and ignorant to the extreme damage he and his ilk have caused this great nation and planet. There are more wars now than ever, and it is just a matter of time before "takin it to the muzzzies" spills over into main street.

In this modern world a patriot is one who will stand up to the lies, stand up to the bullshit and stop bending over and accepting the White house word as the word of god.

How is that impeachment doing? :lol:

Amen...I'm counting the days. I'm holding my breath this week, that he doesn't pick a fight with China. That's a bomb, ready to explode!

Yeah Bush is really scary. I am holding my breath he doesn't get the whole world into a war before his term is up. Hope we all make it till January. The economy is very scary right now. All we can do is pray and start more protest and work on that impeachment.

Guest Guest

Thank God I am not Muslim. Otherwise there would be rioting and killing over the "blasphemy" of that captioned picture.

Thank God Americans and Christians know how to laugh at a "good one" even when it is at our expense.

Ever wonder how that 10 year old wife of Mohammed felt when the marraige was consumated? Do you think she suffered more pain than that endured by the victims of the homosexual pedophile priests?

Just wondering.

Guest Guest
Yeah Bush is really scary. I am holding my breath he doesn't get the whole world into a war before his term is up. Hope we all make it till January. The economy is very scary right now. All we can do is pray and start more protest and work on that impeachment.

I am for the impeachment of President Bush and have been for 3 years. I want President Cheney.

After 444 days of holding the Coward Carter at bay and releasing Americans held hostage only after the AMERICAN Reagan was elected, just imagine the Fear of Iran if a moderate like Bush was ousted and Cheney was at the controls.

Impeach Bush, there is still time.

It's good to see that there are people who can see through the lies of the current administration. We are closer to a world war than ever before. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest Guest
It's good to see that there are people who can see through the lies of the current administration. We are closer to a world war than ever before. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Well we could back away from that point if you wish, but you must promise that if we do you will be the first to bend over and grab your ankles for those in the Muslim world that want to destroy you.

And if you think that is over the top then you are more deranged than even I would have thought.

Guest Guest
Well we could back away from that point if you wish, but you must promise that if we do you will be the first to bend over and grab your ankles for those in the Muslim world that want to destroy you.

And if you think that is over the top then you are more deranged than even I would have thought.

YOu really need to read this.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080310/dreyfuss

The only muzzies that would DELETED with us are already here. They are cowards who hide behind their ugly women and sickly children. Preferring to fight and kill in the name of their version of Allah, instead of working together to feed their many offspring.

Guest Guest

So who are you voting for?

On one side we'll have either a pathological liar or an empty suit racist, and on the other a feeble old man with a failing mind.

I am disgusted and afraid for our country.

@

Guest Guest
So who are you voting for?

On one side we'll have either a pathological liar or an empty suit racist, and on the other a feeble old man with a failing mind.

I am disgusted and afraid for our country.

@

Feeble old man or the Manchurian Candidate?

Guest Guest
Why are the muslims who hate the USA hoping that Obongo or Hillary win???

@

Would you not want a return on an investment of hundreds of millions in cash?

@

Would you not want a return on an investment of hundreds of millions in cash?

@

you're confusing the saudis, and the bin ladens, and the bush family.

@

Guest Guest

What worries me more is if McCain gets in. By comparison, McCain will make Bush look like a peacenik.

Guest Guest

The only muzzies that would DELETED with us are already here. They are cowards who hide behind their ugly women and sickly children. Preferring to fight and kill in the name of their version of Allah, instead of working together to feed their many offspring.

:ph34r: Look, I drew a picture of Mohammed!

Guest War is Peace!
Amen...I'm counting the days. I'm holding my breath this week, that he doesn't pick a fight with China. That's a bomb, ready to explode!

Vice President Dick Chenney (Who actually tells Bush what to do) thinks we can take out China with a first strike Nuclear Attack!! WAR is PEACE!!!

Guest Guest
Vice President Dick Chenney (Who actually tells Bush what to do) thinks we can take out China with a first strike Nuclear Attack!! WAR is PEACE!!!

You can't even spell his name but you know what is going on in the White House.

You are mentally ill.

@

Guest Guest

The Nation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you my liberal friend

@

Archived