$9.95 Prime Rib Sham

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Since when is a baked potato and veggies a "course" all on it's own? Sounds like you had a 2-course meal, salad/bread appetizer and the main plate meat/potato/veggie.

Ahhh, somebodys finally catching on as to how mis-leading the ad was.

Guest Bobby Baja
Why complain about a place you ate if you aren't willing to name it? Go to Mc Donalds next time, I hear their prime rib is excellent!

@

would that be the " Mc Rib " ???? McJust McWondering.

Guest BC Voice of Reason

That's probably a precooked weight. I really doubt anyone really needs to eat one pound of sub grade fatty steak. Quality not quantity.

Guest Guest
That's probably a precooked weight. I really doubt anyone really needs to eat one pound of sub grade fatty steak. Quality not quantity.

Then Donoli's 14 ouncer must start out as a 3 pounder using your reasoning!!!

Why complain about a place you ate if you aren't willing to name it? Go to Mc Donalds next time, I hear their prime rib is excellent!

@

Thats a great question. Gripe, moan, & whine about a place, then be afraid to name it? You talk the talk, why can't you back it up? What are you afraid of? Then 9 times out of 10, they use the generic "guest" name because they're too afraid of their own shadows to use their real names or at least a legit screen name.

Guest Delish...

The best Prime Rib (not exactly in town) is at Maloney's in Hallstead. 3 different sizes and the prices can't be beat. I recommend the largest of course (because I am a glutton) THE MALONEY CUT! Try it, you won't be dissapointed.

Guest Freaky Tikki
The best Prime Rib (not exactly in town) is at Maloney's in Hallstead. 3 different sizes and the prices can't be beat. I recommend the largest of course (because I am a glutton) THE MALONEY CUT! Try it, you won't be dissapointed.

When I was a kid I had an invisible friend named Maloney. He followed me everywhere, even the bathroom which was weird because I never wanted him to come into the girls bathroom but he always did.

Guest Guest

I am only guessing that the resturant talked about in this thread is the Crossroads

in Endwell since the poster did'nt specifically mention it but us girls had just sat down

when someone sitting at another table asked a waitress for something and she replied

that she did'nt speak english in perfect english!

@

Guest Guest

Okay folks, this eatery is again offering a 16 oz. prime rib dinner this weekend

for $9.99. To see if this poster was right or wrong how about someone visiting

this place for the three days of the weekend and seeing if they were correct or not.

In fairness, Donoli's prime rib weighs 14 oz but I know some of us has gotten more than that.

(Yes, and I know someone that got less, WAY less).

Please post you findings here.

Guest Guest

I am not as concerned as to the exact weight of the meat as much as appalled they count the vegetables, bread, and potato as SEPARATE courses! WTF is THAT about?

Guest Guest
It's portion control, 68% of americans don't use it which is why we have shows for people to lose weight

That has absolutely nothing to do with the issue. It's called FALSE ADVERTISING.

Thanks for the offer but I am really tired. Besides, you would fall in love and I would fall asleep.

Is it necessary for the sewer mouths? Your mouths make the audience of Jerry Springer seem like Masterpiece Theater. God GROW UP already

Guest Guest

Sounds to much like BOLONEY to me hillbilly ......

@

Guest Guest

Anybody who goes to a restaurant for a $9.95 steak dinner gets exactly what they deserve!

If it was even edible, I'd say you got your moneys worth. Haven't you yet learned that you get what you pay for in this world?

A $10 steak is going to be a grade up from dog food and anybody who advertises thats' is going to be great a simply lying. Good steak is not cheap so if they're selling it to you for cheap, it means you're being sold crappie meat.

Here's a suggestion, go out for steak less often but when you do, splurge a little and go someplace nice and get a good meal. If you're short on dough, go out for chinese or pizza.

Or better yet, go to the butcher and buy a fat Porterhouse for you and the misses, grab a bottle of wine and some sides and fire up the grill.

Enjoy a steak as good as anything you can buy, for half the cost. DELETED

Archived